• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

SCAMMED THIS SUX

BlackMeth

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/407058-scammer-blackmeth-levalon-aim-oursmithfamily05.html
ok so i am trying to trade my alt account for a high accnt. lvl 55 warrior for a 60 hunter. so we traded he recalled it a hour later saying he didnt' have sq and sa and o fcourse i bought it now i have no character.. how retared is that. he looked on here saw it and then pmed me. these forumes should be for members only. his im was ibdarealthng for aim. so all my work for nothing. taking lvl 1 and up donations lol

Deathsenemy

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
really, that made no sense, first you say you traded then you say you lost money then you say you know have no account? If you traded accounts, recall yours, if you paid via paypal file claim.

BlackMeth

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/407058-scammer-blackmeth-levalon-aim-oursmithfamily05.html
i am tryign to recall accoutn with sq and sa.. it is my city of birth lol and yet it is saying invalid.. this is ridiculous guessi am gonna have to call the blizz people. if you are trading and get a im from that s/n do not talk to him. he is scammer. and death i am warning people get off my back

Rekilen-temp banned

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I understood what you said. But I should never have to stop and think for a minute to see what you're saying. I don't have perfect grammar, but try my best. Please do the same. It isn't hard.

Also... If you write say 819*phone number* when you registered, you have to be very specific and put the area code also. Do not mess one thing up on the phone number and you should get it.