EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Scammed on 200$ by UnholyOne (Facebook 2004 account)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

UnholyOne

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
2   1   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - banned user on scythe
You’re just stating the same thing over and over, you’re showing stuff before the account got locked which isn’t proving anything. I still have my 2006 idk why you’re saying I’m deactivating accounts.

ip hash: f41d6961331fca38a690f5

UnholyOne

Banned
2   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Please post images/video of the entire discord chat, as we cannot accept chat logs. We will then review.

@UnholyOne at any point were you able to access and log into the account?
Yes I was, then he stated I was able to go on it and update info before sending payment. As i went to update name the account then got locked. If the account didn’t get locked I would’ve released the funds. Here is the account that’s locked out that he tried to sell me.

Attachments

Last edited:
ip hash: c74b608605aee7468dc58a
0   1   0
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
Check these videos aswell, it should clear it all up. It's not like this 2004 account he has taken from me is "special" to me, I have plenty of others. It's the fact he is just full of sh*t and keeps lying. So check these YT vids.

Only staff can view this content.

Last edited:
ip hash: f1ab383674f1a6f42bfafb

UnholyOne

Banned
2   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
You’re claiming the account you tried to sell me isn’t locked, it is in fact. You’re a joke and so are your selling ways. Next time learn to do proper business and actually secure a Facebook account.

ip hash: c74b608605aee7468dc58a
0   1   0
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
Now he is simply just harassing me in my threads. While his 2006 (@gmail.com) account is still inactivated, the 2004 (@aol.com / now @me.com) is magically up and running again, in other words, not locked.

Yes Jared, sorry, im not gonna be dumb enough again to give the login details away before hand, obviously putting trust on the buyer was stupid this time. "And actually secure a Facebook account". Dude, i have houndred of accounts from 2004 and 2005. NONE of them has gotten blocked yet since 2 years back. Youre just using it as an excuse.

Staff, please do something, this guy is now just borderline harassing me.

Last edited:
ip hash: a934250d88dbd7ff3a7dad

UnholyOne

Banned
2   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
How am I harassing you? You left me 1 star feedback cause I didn’t pay you for a locked account. Which is accurate.

0   1   0
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
How am I harassing you? You left me 1 star feedback cause I didn’t pay you for a locked account. Which is accurate.
I am getting so tired of your bullshit dude. The 2004 account is still active and cached on my phone, "[email protected]" and yes you've changed the username on it again, you think you're smart or something I don't know? The 2006 account which is yours with [email protected] is inactived. You think I don't know how to keep track on accounts? I have several houndreds of accounts, I don't care about the fact that I lost 1 account, but the fact you're so full of **** and you're spitting out one lie after another simply trying to trashtalk me. The 2004 account you're claiming is locked (which it obviously isnt) will get locked though, I've made sure of it.

Here's the thing, you're claiming that the account is locked, but you're not willing to screenrecord while going into the account IP history and the account's name history. Meaning, you can't show this stuff cause you know that it will prove in a second that you're full of ****. Guess what, when the staff is done with all of this and you're banned from here cause people like you are destroying the markets, i will laugh. And the account you've stolen, it will get locked. And i've informed all the people dealing with accounts like these of who you are. Good luck finding a new 2004 account for less than 300$ that actually does work more than 10 minutes. Most sites sell accounts that's been used with bad IPs (blacklisted proxies) and will ask for photo ID (passport i.e) with correct day of birth and name (from OG account details).

So, with this said. You aint getting a second more of my time regarding replies. You're not worth it.

ip hash: f1ab383674f1a6f42bfafb

UnholyOne

Banned
2   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
You stated that 5 times, and I am going to say the same thing. Yes you have 04 accounts but most of your accounts are used and active 04 accounts so when info is wiped they get locked. You should advertise that instead of selling an account with a 90% rating it will get locked. Carry on.

UnholyOne

Banned
2   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Just had a smooth transaction with a MM which I suggested before but you didn’t want to. I’m done going back and forth. We will see what staff decides about you selling locked accounts that aren’t secured. Next time use a MM then if anything happens like it did there wouldn’t be this issue. Once you guys decide an outcome please remove the false feedback he gave me and close the thread. Appreciate it.

0   1   0
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
Its Great news that this scammer is taken away from here. Can you please remove his false feedback from my profile? He is up to date still using the account so its not locked in any way.

ip hash: e073bfe3dbde7f4649e64a
Status
Not open for further replies.