• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammed, need some advice

HolyHand

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads...true#Post236576

Hey, i was recently scammed by this user. He said the lock was for sale for 150 dollars, he said send 75 first then he would give ifno then i could do the other half. I sent my payment of 75 to his account, soon after he said he was having Internet exploror problems and after i IMed him he still wouldnt respond and logged off minutes later. I already filed a dispute on him and they said that would fix it, but i just dont see how it can be that easy to steal money on paypal...i would think there would be legal issues involved or something.
Just message back on the forums or IM me at: XRJon0609 if u have any ideas

Alak

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
that sucks man, I wouldnt do paypal stuff with someone unless they were ID verified

MastaSlaya

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
The fact he said "Hume" instead of "Human" and theres no such thing as "tier 2 weapons" Tier 2 is an armor set. And is Lightnings Blade even a real realm? /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

HolyHand

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
He has 20 days untill i can escelate it too a paypal issue, where they will review it over, hopfully then i can get it back, but i closed off the IM so i dont really have written proof, and even then that prob isnt enough