• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammed by [email protected] aim xRExBiOhAzArDx

Swgfanatic

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Gave him my account info and secret word , everything was invalid soon after. Said he was getting the same problems on his account. Though none of my other 2 had any problems. I told him i would fix it and he told me that the gms were up to something and tha i shouldnt contact any customer support people or i will get reported. So I try to reset the password using my email and the sw and everything , it wasn't working. Then I tried to reset it with his email and it worked perfectly. Still cant get my account back but hopefully will.

swgfanatic001: ill get to the bottom of this
xRExBiOhAzArDx: how?
swgfanatic001: calling or emailing
xRExBiOhAzArDx: hm..
swgfanatic001: you change the pass or something?
xRExBiOhAzArDx: bro dont..i think gm's are up to something..
xRExBiOhAzArDx: your other accounts
xRExBiOhAzArDx: = same ip
swgfanatic001: they cant do it that fast man
xRExBiOhAzArDx: you call or report..= they will have ur ip..
xRExBiOhAzArDx: thats risky

Gave me so many excuses and i gave him the benefit of the doubt until i tracked back to his email.... Do not trade!

Swgfanatic

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

Carn1val

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Well ain't that about a shot. I just posted about this chucklehead too! Apparently, we were typing at the same time.

Swgfanatic

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Well its good that another person knows about his guy. He keeps denying that he scammed me and now doing as many legit trades as he can to make his accusation seem correct. Please do something about supernovaman.

hinigashi

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts