• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammed by Swic Boosts

Dispute Type
Member Dispute

Shmewpy

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Yo, this guy changed his reddit LMAOOOOOOOOOOO First pic is at 6:39 pm, second is at 7:18 pm, he removed account seller/booster, and changed his discord LOLOLOLOL, come on man, try everything you want
1634519948767.png

1634520001726.png

Report ip hash: ff0abbf6cd03ba66a26b0b

Swic Boosts

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - multiple fake feedback and fake vouches
Yeah, I have two PayPal accounts. One is my Personal and one used for Boosts/Accounts. I give people my SwicBoost PayPal to pay for stuff like boosting/accounts, which is "[email protected]" as I stated earlier. But that user was having trouble paying with that PayPal, so I gave him my other one. I'm an organized person, it just makes my life easier to have those two seperated.

That's not my twitter.

Yeah, that's my Reddit from a while back. Wanted to try to sell some accounts on there.
Also, either you're inspect elementing your Reddit screenshot or your Reddit is bugging because I didn't change anything, the "Account Seller/Booster" and the Discord.

I literally have two discord accounts, Swic#9775 and my Swift discord. The tags were different for my Swift Discord because I got nitro and changed my tag.

Last edited:
Report ip hash: c3396afc5399713a6861f3

Shmewpy

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Is that all? I inspect element the page and a BUGGY screenshot, its literally a screenshot, it captures whatever is on the screen, how pathetic... You can literally see "HIGH RISK" on another website called ******** or something, perhaps this isn't ur first time scamming people? You can say whatever you want. also what is this... YOU MADE A FAKE ACCOUNT AND SUBMIT A FAKE REVIEW, COME ON MAN, BE SMARTER!!!!!!!!
1634522987731.png
1634522993617.png

Attachments

• 1634522860059.png
    1634522860059.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1634522901594.png
    1634522901594.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 0

Shmewpy

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Its so simple, this guy is a scammer that used to scam on a different website, got banned on whatever website, now he is here with a different alias, makes fake reviews. Get him outta here bro... im done investigating this guy, he is just insanely suspicious. Still hasnt addressed how this "impersonator" knows im messaging him, which I have asked since the beginning.

Angel

Moderator - Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Global Moderator
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
This is going to remain open for few days until i do some more research

Last edited:

Angel

Moderator - Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Global Moderator
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Report ip hash: 4bcfe6d9d6813d0e94772d

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
Country
US/Canada
I'm sorry, we do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact Discord support. This is posted on every single page of our site.

We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

There is no one here with the email [email protected] and the Paypal account was already deleted.

Swic Boosts was banned for multiple fake feedback and vouch violations.

Report ip hash: 012c8b191817ce829c21de