EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Scammed by MissAccount

Dispute Type
Scam Accusation
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
MissAccount
This guy is selling a modded/duped hacked account and ive confirmed it with SetsunaEpic.. I bought an account with him and it got banned the day after.. He did compensate me with another account which then he retrieves it later the day.. All in all i lost 200 usd on the account and another 20 usd because i was asked to pay 20$ upcharge for the new account that he gave me..

ip hash: a6f95e916e63ce6c9c3e53

MissAccount

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
8   1   0
Warning: Dispute Opened
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
First our deal was not on EpicNPC. Second I did grant you 2 accounts at a cost of 200 each. We have over 5,000 accounts available in our inventory, we pull our account from the integration and we manually check the account before sending out the informations. After we sent out the account and password it's deal, and you take full responsibility of your account, not on us anymore. Like I said I offered you compensate immediately after you report you got banned, pass month I sold over 165 account on eBay, you are the first guy telling me account banned, no problem I compensate you and came back to me accusing me took back the account? I spend hours and hours customers service with you not to give you the item I sold and take it back. If you want solve this issue go through legal process please, I'm here to provide global story progress 10-10 combo accounts and 7800 self summon account. Thank you!

ip hash: 2916883ee0def74c5cdfbb

SetsunaEpic

EpicNPC Moderateurđź’ŽTrusted Sellerđź’Žđź’Ž100% Positiveđź’Ž
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
2409   0   0
Country
Vietnam
First our deal was not on EpicNPC. Second I did grant you 2 accounts at a cost of 200 each. We have over 5,000 accounts available in our inventory, we pull our account from the integration and we manually check the account before sending out the informations. After we sent out the account and password it's deal, and you take full responsibility of your account, not on us anymore. Like I said I offered you compensate immediately after you report you got banned, pass month I sold over 165 account on eBay, you are the first guy telling me account banned, no problem I compensate you and came back to me accusing me took back the account? I spend hours and hours customers service with you not to give you the item I sold and take it back. If you want solve this issue go through legal process please, I'm here to provide global story progress 10-10 combo accounts and 7800 self summon account. Thank you!
You need to disclose any information of your product/service to buyers. If you are selling product/service to buyers without buyers acknowledgement , It is False Advertisement. You are also take full reponsibility with your product/service, not buyers.

ip hash: 28a9fbf96d5d47232e4d43

MissAccount

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
8   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
He is not my buyer from EpicNPC. I disclosed the information also did grant extra account. Why should this be a epicnpc review?

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Where is the informatiom that you disclosed?? You never said it was a dupe o hacked! I even asked you if it safe and you said it is.. check the screenshot..

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
He is not my buyer from EpicNPC. I disclosed the information also did grant extra account. Why should this be a epicnpc review?
why should this be an epicnpc review?? simple because you are doing the same thing you did to me to these people.. they have the right to know that what you're selling is duped or hacked.. you made me believe that this account was legit as u can see from the screenshot..

MissAccount

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
8   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[
why should this be an epicnpc review?? simple because you are doing the same thing you did to me to these people.. they have the right to know that what you're selling is duped or hacked.. you made me believe that this account was legit as u can see from the screenshot..
Clearly I can prove to them you are wrong, because I keep getting new customers here.

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
THe main reason of this dispute is that you are selling a duped/hacked account without notifying the buyers.. Direct me your buyers here and i can prove them because your account have inventories over the capacity that you can hold and that is a clear sign of duped/hacked account.. Yes you are getting new customers because like i said they dont know that what theyre getting is bannable.. Now let me see your counter argument..

MissAccount

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
8   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I think you sound arrogant and unwise. Time will tell...you can keep wasting your time here. This is the last message I will reply directly to you. take care

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I was nice to you but then you decided to to take a 180 degree turn so im just showing a reflection of your character.. You cannot file a counter argument because you know i am right.. Yes i am unwise the moment i purchased your product without even thinking that what you are selling could be a hacked/duped.. idc if this is your last message like i said better change your name else i will haunt you wherever site you go.. Dont worry i always have my screenshots with me.. Oh and for the record i asked you if you will refund me and you said you wouldnt so i guess moderators it is only fair to completely ban this guy together with his IP..

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
This image proves that MissAccount knows that what he's selling is a hacked or modded account but he never tell the buyers that.. If this is not a case of fraudulent activity then idk what is.. Moderators lets be wise.. If all of the evidences i presented on my dispute today wont be enough for you to consider that MissAccount "HAS THE INTENTION OF LYING TO PEOPLE" then i will rest my case.. My main point in this dispute is that He never told the buyer that what they'll be getting is a hacked/duped/modded account and on top of that he guarantees no ban.. In a case of hacked/duped/modded account bans are almost 100% guaranteed..

Attachments

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
This seller is soo arrogant its hard to deal with him.. He's only nice when you're buying from him but once you start requesting for that extra account assurance incase you get banned his attitude suddenly changes from bad to worst..

MissAccount

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
8   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
@MissAccount Unless you show proof you told the buyer it was hacked/duped a refund must be issued.
First this deal was outside EpicNPC. I sold one of the account to him outside the EpicNPC, before I even register on this market place. Not every market place requires seller saying it's a modded account, I only mentioned story progress 10-10 and abyss 90 passed. Also, I have issued him extra account regardless.

ip hash: 29a87f41ebe7bc0b11ee96
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I asked you if this is safe as shown in the screenshot and you said yes.. If you are a legitimate seller knowing that your account is modded/hacked you wouldnt have the guts to say yes it is safe.. You even assured me no one has ever been banned then later on you replied that a lot of accounts were banned.. Yes you issued me an extra account to which you retrieve it later the day.. IDK what is epicnpc moderators doing by lifting this arrogant seller his punishment.. I dont care anymore about his status in epicnpc because im certain 100% that the buyers he has will for sure 1 day ask for extra accounts because they were banned and 100% they will retrieve those accounts as well.. I will never ever pay my negative balance on Paypal to the point where the paypal will be forced to issue a negative balance on your account instead..

SetsunaEpic

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
2409   0   0
Country
Vietnam
First this deal was outside EpicNPC. I sold one of the account to him outside the EpicNPC, before I even register on this market place. Not every market place requires seller saying it's a modded account, I only mentioned story progress 10-10 and abyss 90 passed. Also, I have issued him extra account regardless.
Deal was on epicnpc or not, It between 2 users. You can get banned if you scam outsite of EpicNpc or any other websites. Also, It in the rules of EpicNpc that disclose all information is a must . You should read it before open any thread here.

ip hash: 282035c39de9fe8d98cbf5

MissAccount

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
8   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Deal was on epicnpc or not, It between 2 users. You can get banned if you scam outsite of EpicNpc or any other websites. Also, It in the rules of EpicNpc that disclose all information is a must . You should read it before open any thread here.
I do respect EpicNPC's culture and I did state everything clearly after I read and follow the EpicNPC rule. If I scammed him why would I create a EpicNPC ID with same name to keep selling? I might no state clearly on other market place where I sold the account to him, but I stated very clearly on EpicNPC.
20190314_170139.jpg
20190314_170139.jpg
20190314_170042.jpg
Screenshot_20190313-181732_Discord.jpg

ip hash: 29a87f41ebe7bc0b11ee96

SetsunaEpic

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
2409   0   0
Country
Vietnam
I do respect EpicNPC's culture and I did state everything clearly after I read and follow the EpicNPC rule. If I scammed him why would I create a EpicNPC ID with same name to keep selling? I might no state clearly on other market place where I sold the account to him, but I stated very clearly on EpicNPC. View attachment 71712 View attachment 71712 View attachment 71714 View attachment 71715
I never stated that you scammed anyone. What I mean is that any sale that out site Epicnpc and later involved on Epicnpc will be treated the same. You didn't state anything clear when first approach to Epicnpc Market which make you banned for 3 days for rule violation.

ip hash: 282035c39de9fe8d98cbf5

MissAccount

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
8   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I never stated that you scammed anyone. What I mean is that any sale that out site Epicnpc and later involved on Epicnpc will be treated the same. You didn't state anything clear when first approach to Epicnpc Market which make you banned for 3 days for rule violation.
Yes and I have learned I need to provide very detailed descriptions on the items we sell.

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Just to add that the accounts you promised to give us as an assurance if we get banned was later on retrieved that day by you or your so called boss.. Here Setsuna if you get logged out and was taken from the lobby to the screen what usually happened? The password has been changed right? Like i said i dont care if people gets banned from buying his account.. It was just soo funny that the account he's selling for less than a hundred was the same thing he sold me for 170 usd.. Good thing i really filed a case in Ic3.. whoever zihao zhao is goodluck to him..

EpicNPC CM

Administrator
Administrator
10   0   0
Country
United States
If Originalsin02 wasn't told at any point that the accounts were hacked/botted then a refund must be issued. Normally we require this to be in thread, however since you sold the account before you made one here, we could alter judgement if the buyer was told the account was hacked/duped at any point in chat.

ip hash: 9a14af4f834d01953bd3f1