• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammed by LuluQui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

chraenth

Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
LuLuQui
He was trying to buy my account but when we couldn't find a way to do the transaction he suggested we would trade, i agreed, my account was linked to a dead psn account, i told him that before he said it would be fine, but when i gave him the account he said it would be, he said he was gonna try and unlink it via contacting with mihoyo, he said if he was able to unlink it he would do the trade, if he wasn't able to unlink it he would give the account back to me. I waited, he replied few times and he ghosted me, and when i brought attention to the fact that he already started playing the account that i gave him, he deleted all of his messages.
resim_2021-09-16_191734.png

ss1.PNG
ss2.PNG
ss3.PNG

ip hash: 12af8471461d12ae08516e

LuLuQui

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Argentina
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-luluqui.2051947/
scammer get scammed, this account is stolen, I wanted to buy it for a long time, it has the same uid and they took my account and money, I only got mine back. karma exists luckily

ip hash: 793a4ccda2077f24eee186

chraenth

Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
What a weasely liar!! I only put it on sale few days ago, have had the account for months!!! I acquired the account through TRADING. When i got the account it was a starter account which had Zhongli and Jean, I was trying to sell another account to another person, and while talking to that guy i pulled Baal by chance (see the convo and date on the pic).
AND ANOTHER THING; this guy is from argentina, The transactions i've made on this forum, i've done it with PAYSEND.COM which is not AVAILABLE in ARGENTINA, which was the reason he was not able to purchase the account and wanted to trade.
Are you gonna tell me that i've stolen your starter account months ago and you didn't tell a soul???? How did i contact you? Through what?? And how the hell who MAGICALLY found their stolen account on a sale randomly, WHO WAS WILLING TO PAY MONEY FOR IT, and was able to scam the guy DELETES THEIR ENTIRE CONVO instead of confronting the guy?

Attachments

• ss6.PNG
    ss6.PNG
    288.5 KB · Views: 0

chraenth

Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts

Attachments

• ss7.PNG
    ss7.PNG
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
  • ss8.PNG
    ss8.PNG
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
  • ss9.PNG
    ss9.PNG
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
  • ss10.PNG
    ss10.PNG
    55.8 KB · Views: 0

cherrycolorlove

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Your proof of them lying is probably substantial enough but I'm backing you up because my interaction with them last night was incredibly suspect.
- Claiming to not use trade system because "they don't know how"
- Suspiciously inconsistent activity across epicnpc and reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/ZephyraScarlet/)
- Suspicious "proofs"

2.png

1.png

ip hash: 6d07f497d1da76975cc685
Status
Not open for further replies.