• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammed by Fballade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

Deadlyhorror

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Fballade
Information
######################
Purchase Date: 10/20/2021
Date the problem begain: 10/20/2021
Method of Contact Used (chat progam): Discord
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: [not the display name, must be real username] Fballade
Your Instant Messenger ID: Deadlyhorror

Other information:

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/buying-us-east-lvl-60-no-requirements.2076737/
Approximate value of property: $200.00 USD
Was Trade Guardian used? No
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID?

What is the dispute about? Fballade scammed me of $200 I paid for a New World Account.

Other details / notes:

Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username):
View attachment Screenshot_20211020-152435_Discord.jpg
Only staff can view this content.
View attachment Screenshot_20211021-172742_Discord.jpg
Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible):
Only staff can view this content.

Other proof:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are not involved, please do not post in the thread.

Here you can find information about our Dispute rules and how we investigate disputes.
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/90442-Dispute-FORUM-RULES

Last edited by a moderator:
Report ip hash: ac979a432a6eba7c0ab57d

Deadlyhorror

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Did you contact @Fballade on site to confirm it was them you were speaking to on discord?
No he linked me his account to show his previous feedback, I have this picture here that shows the discord in question is shown to be his in one of his previous threads.
Screenshot_20211021-173248_Chrome.jpg

Report ip hash: ac979a432a6eba7c0ab57d

Fballade

EpicMember Premium
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
This isn't even my discord. I've made over 80 sales with 60+ reviews and this guy added someone on discord that is clearly not me.

Report ip hash: 608f2bd12789925ee6b24b

Fballade

EpicMember Premium
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
My discord is Spectra#0128. Idk who you added on discord but it isnt me.

Fballade

EpicMember Premium
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Also I dont even sell new world accounts lmao

Fballade

EpicMember Premium
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
@EpicNPC CM Can you please help me remove this accusation? I have nothing to do with the thread and this guy didnt even add me on discord.

Deadlyhorror

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
@EpicNPC CM Can you please help me remove this accusation? I have nothing to do with the thread and this guy didnt even add me on discord.

I have nothing to say, either it was you or someone pretending to be you but I know I checked and made sure the Discord matched the one on Epicnpc. The person specifically linked your account.

Report ip hash: c91e0996b5bfc5716c1345

Fballade

EpicMember Premium
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Clearly you don't know how discord works. Here is the discord I use on epicnpc. We've never had a conversation until you added and then unadded me 20 mins ago. You've never had a conversation with Spectra#0128, which is me. Whoever you spoke to is an obvious imposter and you fell to the most common internet scam ever. Just leave me out of this.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Fballade

EpicMember Premium
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Also notice how the numbers after the discord name is not mine. I'm Spectra#0128. You added some guy with #5253. Clearly you don't know how discord works. Also I dont sell any accounts or services on the game you listed. This has absolutely nothing to do with me.

Last edited:

EpicNPC CM

I do NOT buy/sell/mm on ANY platform.
Administrator
Country
United States
Removed per discord rules, paypal also doesn't match any of fballade's information:

We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Due to how easy it is to impersonate members on Discord, we have decided to end all reviews for Discord scam reports. Discord is now use at your own risk. We will assume 100% of discord accounts are fake and any disputes will automatically be closed if that was the primary contact method.

775808-721937af69e67619c19bde7883421399.data

For feedback, if someone disputes a feedback and the sale was on Discord, we will also not review it. The feedback will be immediately removed.

Members can still use Discord and post it in their threads. However if a problem is reported and all communication was on Discord we will not review it.

Please use our on-site chat instead.

Clarification:
  • If payment proof is provided, we will review the dispute as normal.
  • This rule is for Discord impersonations reports only. Meaning a veteran member is impersonated on Discord by a scammer.
    • Scammers do not impersonate new members. We will still investigate these types of Discord reports.

Report ip hash: 22214edd6095b5afd813c4
Status
Not open for further replies.