EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Scammed by Boulevard

Dispute Type
Member Dispute
2   1   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Boulevard
Hi , I'm starting this thread because of being scammed by a guy called Boulevard . This guy also went on to give me a negative review and called me a scammer instead . I'll describe below the series of events
1. Boulevard offers me $5
2. I get the price to $8 and he agrees to pay by PayPal .
3. I give him the PayPal ID of a guy (Noizzy) from whom I was buying an account so that I don't have to go through a lengthy process .
4. He sends the money to him by business ( Since I'm not a scammer I never insist on sending by friends and family and the money isn't even going to me so there's no point of me being called a scammer )
5. I explain him that My CoC account is linked to supercell ID and he will have to wait for 2-3 days while I talk to the support and transfer it to his ID ([email protected])
6. Now if he didn't want this to happen he could have asked me to refund but he didn't .
7. He tells me to wait and then asks me to continue and talk to supercell support to transfer ID .
8. He then asks me to provide my coc id and after he logs I provide him the verification code and he gets access .
9. Then after I thought that the process is complete and get busy with my day to day life he goes on to first charge back and take the money back .
10. After this he first goes to my epicNPC account and gives negative feedback and after that he goes to my thread too and writes negative review

He's a scammer because he never asked for refund when I clearly mentioned that I have supercell I'd linked account . After he got access into my account he chargebacked the money . Keep in mind that supercell IDs Don't have a "Logout of all devices option " and he is still using my account and I can do nothing about it .
He's a smart scammer and I'd request you guys to talk action against him .
Ps- I have explained Noizzy about what happened and that it wasn't me who scammed him
My post where he called me a scammer after scamming me -https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/selling-th9-account-level-105-for-cheap.1513410/#post-6494645
Proof that he knew that he will have to wait 2-3 days to link his I'd after I talk to support - - 720965 is the confirmation code for him logging in to my account . First I thought that this was my mistake and maybe because I didn't tell him that the money was not going to me but to noizzy , was the reason for the problem and a simple proof and talk will solve the matter but even when he won't get to discord and reply to me and Noizzy I got to know that something was fishy and realised I had been scammed since now there is no way to get him logged out from my account and when you login with supercell Id there is a "Remember Id " option
I confirmed his $8 payment after talking to Noizzy
Supercell forum link to proof that I can't logout my ID from his device - https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1782708-Logging-out-supercell-id-from-all-devices

Last edited:
ip hash: 9b366360d2ea11542c16ae
2   1   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
I realise I have forgotten to use the Dispute template but there is almost every detail mentioned along with images to backup my claim .
Method of communication is - Discord and not even a single one of my messages has been altered as is visible by the presence of no " (edited) " tag in my messages , to confirm you can also ask the scammer for screenshots ( if he even replies )

Last edited:
ip hash: 9b366360d2ea11542c16ae
2   1   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
I also want his negative review and the "Trade with caution" placed next to my name to be removed because I never scammed him and I am the victim myself

Last edited:
ip hash: 9cfdd40ebe8f833563691f
0   1   0
Country
South Africa
Multiple Accounts
Good day

Godzilla put such a murky and intricate deal together and he did not explain the intricate parts to me. Only now I start to understand what he did.

Question to Noissy: Did you understand this murky deal of Godzilla before the time?

To respond to the allegations made by Godzilla:

1) Yes, $8 we agreed upon and I get this PayPal details of Noissy. But Godzilla said "I'll give you my PayPal ID" Now proven to be a lie.

2) I pay the $8

3) I send confirmation email to Noissy and I get this weird response: " I'll Change when u send 4$ "
Another question to Noissy - Why did you say this?
1) Is it because you also did not understand this murky deal of Godzilla?

At this stage I assumed (yes assumptions !!!! because I was not told the intricate details) - I assumed Noissy was the friend of Godzilla.

4) Immediately my red flags went up and I thought / assumed that the extortion process has begun. Noissy / Godzilla is now trying to extort more money out of me .
So I ask Noissy - "Did I just lose $8 ?"

5) Noissy claims that he does not know Godzilla and I am thinking: Godzilla is asking me to send money to a guy he "does not" know? It does not make sense to me.

But all of this just creates more suspicion in my mind that I just got scammed.

6) Two weeks ago I changed another Supercell ID and it took me one evening and 6 hours to accomplish this.
So why does Godzilla claim it will take 2-3 days? what is he hiding?
I also request proof from Godzilla that he already contacted Supercell ID support to start the ID change.
I don't thinks he has and I want to ask - Why not?

7) Godzilla says that the ID will be linked within one hour after the money has been received. (Another lie) Why is now suddenly 2-3 days?

I have all the proof of the above allegations against Godzilla on my phone.

Godzilla lied, he created this intricate murky deal and he created a lot of distrust and suspicion in me.

And yes because of this I did contact Paypal and EpicNPC with a scam claim.

ip hash: 8b89473296f692accb4dd7
0   1   0
Country
South Africa
Multiple Accounts
More questions for Godzilla:

A) Why are you using another persons PayPal account for payment and not your own? That does not sound like a good solid business deal to me. Is it so that PayPal flags Noissy and not you?

B) Yes I do currently have access to Godzilla's TH COC account, but I am only a tenant. I don't own it. I cannot transfer to another phone without Godzillas input. And that is a tenant - that is not an owner. We never discussed that I am only going to rent this account. The discussions was about buying the account with full ownership transfer.

ip hash: 8b89473296f692accb4dd7
2   1   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
So my question here is why does it bother you as to which PayPal ID I use to transfer money , I'm not a businessman and therefore It isn't a big deal as to which id I transfer the money , in my country PayPal receives money only as business and I mostly don't take the money myself to protect me from chargebacks ( which you just did ) and just direct it to accounts I want to buy , so I simply asked to transfer the money to noizzy from whom I was buying an account .
He told me that Noizzy is my friend/brother and he contacted him and didn't like his answers and then he thought he was scammed . I never told him that noizzy is my friend /brother . He also said something along the lines of $4 being some extortion money which is completely false . Noizzy and I had a deal that noizzy sells me an account for $12 , since he received $8 from boulevard he might have asked about the rest of the $4 which I gave him the next day .
I opened my CoC ID after a lot of time and I couldn't contact Supercell support easily , so I gave him a maximum time frame of 2-3 days .
As is visible from the screenshots after he sent the money I realised that supercell ID won't be transferred to him so easily as I'll have to talk to support , so I clearly mentioned him my position and that he'll have to wait for 2-3 days ( maximum time it might take for transfer ) .
If he really though that I was going to scam him this was the moment he could have asked me for a refund (which I easily could have given realising that it will take more time than I anticipated ) but he didn't and he went on to log in from my id and after it was done he charge backed the money .
He is a smart scammer as he clearly mentions the time it takes to get your I'd changed by support it also means that he knows how coc accounts work .
He says he's a tenant but now he has complete access of my account ,and I can't log him out .
Most Importantly why did he chargeback after receiving the account details and logging in permanently , When i clearly mentioned him the problem i was facing and it can take 2-3 days so i could have easily refunded him . He did this because (as he said about the time it takes for supercell to change your id ) he clearly knows the working of supercell ID and also that once he logs in I won't be able to log out . As soon as he logs in to my account permanently he realises that he has been "Scammed " LMAO.
This guy thinks he's doing me a great favour by paying me $8 , he is oversmart and a little commonsense is all he needs , he contacted noizzy taking him to be my brother/friend (he mentioned this himself ) but as I had told that this was my brothers CoC ID he needed to use the gmail ID I had given him to contact my brother and please explain why you wanted to contact ?

Last edited:
ip hash: bf131eae3dce35684c5a57
2   1   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
And please stop with your drama , why are you acting as if you don't know who is Noizzy and why did he ask for $4 when I already had told you this in discord ( thinking that it was a misunderstanding because of noizzy ) and explained his role . Don't tell me you haven't been on discord and read this because you were online after this message was sent and that too for a long time .
Stop trying to put Noizzy in the scene to distract people from what you did . If someone is transferring the money to himself or a guy he's dealing with is his own personal choice and there's no reason to be called a scammer for that .
Also it amuses me how conveniently he called me a scammer when the money doesn't even go to me and I never pressed for FandF.
I want to know that how was this deal murky when you were clearly told about the problem with supercell ID and you , yourself wished to continue ( which ofc you didn't mention )

Attachments

Last edited:
2   1   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
This guy makes it look like , I took his money and then didn't give him full access to the account and he chrgebacked the money
. But the truth is that I took his money , realised that it would take more than an hour to talk to support and change supercell ID to link with his gmail and I told him about this , he agreed to wait for 2-3 days( which was an approximate guess for me since I don't know how long their support takes ) and told me to talk with Supercell support , and then when he got access into my account permanently he conveniently charged back and called me a scammer .

ip hash: 9185c0f430d06d0408a56b
2   1   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
I also want to know that
1. was it me or was it Noizzy who was selling you the account , so who did you have to talk with ?
2. how did you manage to assume that Noizzy is my brother/friend ?
3. How come you assume noizzy is my friend /brother , then assume that I'm scamming you , then assume that it'd be a great option to charge back without any prior discussion/notice and without talking to me ?
4. And most importantly how come you start making these assumptions only after getting permanent access to my ID .

Now you can easily hack or use scripts in my account without me knowing and the id can get banned , I also won't be able to sell it since you'll have access to the account and you can't prove that you have removed the game and my ID because I don't know which device of yours is my ID running on and you can simply show a different device ...
And I'll give you that , you assume too much for a guy who plays coc ;)

Last edited:
2   1   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
I request the mods to intervene at this point I have already posted enough proof as images and conversations that prove that
What he said that I didn't give him full access and scammed him is a lie as I had clearly mentioned to him that I have to get accounts switched from support and he agreed and told me to continue talks with them .
2. His another claim that noizzy and me were both scamming him and trying to extort $4 more from him is a complete lie and he talked to a guy who isn't related to the account in any way and should have talked to me the real seller .
3. As he says there was nothing "Murky" about this deal , I clearly mentioned it to him that he'll have to wait so I talk to support , he agreed and then started talking to noizzy who isn't the seller , he tried to be oversmart and started making his "Assumptions"
4. He then charged back without talking to me about the role of noizzy and why he asked for $4 , if he didn't want to scam he could have waited for my reply but he didn't because he "assumed" I was scamming 😂
5. He still has permanent access to my account even after charging back since there's a "Remember me on this device" option when you log with supercell ID
6. If he didn't want to scam he could have asked me to refund his money and told me that he doesn't want to wait for support , but he agreed to wait and after logging in permanently he charged back .

As I said I have already posted enough proof here and I request the mods to intervene and do what they find is best :)
PS- As i have already said before , me sending his money directly to Noizy shouldn't be a problem , As Long as the buyers is getting what he paid for he shouldn't be worried as to which paypal account his money is being sent to or if it's being sent to the buyers friend or family or his contact ( That shouldn't be the buyers business ) . In this case this scammer himself agreed to wait for 2-3 days and told me to log a call with support after which he asked to login to my account , i'll post ss here in case he denies .And he says that i wanted paypal to flag noizzy and not me this means that he already knew that he was going to scam and charge-back , I on the other hand trusted him and gave him noizzys pay pal directly and never expected that he would charge back because if he did so noizzy would take the account back that he sold me i even went on to give him my access to my account even when i knew that i can't log him out and he can take his money back because he sent it through business paypal . He is also using this excuse to distract from the fact that he charge-backed after agreeing to wait himself and then wrote negative review here , after he got permanent access to the account and if he was so confident with his claim why didn't he file a dispute even when a mod clearly told him to do so . As for the claim that i mentioned him that i'll give him my ID , yes i did that but after i talked to noizzy , i thought it would be better to send the money straight away to him instead of first taking the money to me , then sending it to noizzy after paying fees because in my country you can send money only through business and as i said before why is it a matter of concern for him as to who is getting his money as long as he gets what he bought . He has 0 proof that i'm a scammer , the only accusation he had against
me that i didn't give him full account is a lie as he himself agrees to wait for 2-3 days and asks me account details to login .

People like him are the reason that i don't use paypal a lot because they charge-back the money after scamming and then your paypal account is doomed .

Attachments

Last edited:
ip hash: 84928548694a79c123d50a
0   1   0
Country
South Africa
Multiple Accounts
Good day Moderators,

Godzilla is using a lot of words saying nothing and kicking up a lot of dust.

The core issue is : Godzilla did not transfer full ownership of the account to me after the money was paid. Plain and simple.

1) He did transfer half of it but not all of it - and that is my issue.

2) He only started talking (changing the terms of our agreement) to 2-3 days after the money was paid.

3) He breached the agreement first and that is when I started acting on his breach of our agreement.

4) He is still avoiding the core issue. I asked him to proof that he talked to support to transfer ownership. He ignores that.

5) He is even today able to transfer full ownership of this COC TH to me today, but he chooses not to do so.

In light of the fact that Godzilla breached our agreement first, I request that our agreement will be cancelled and be null and void. And all will be reveresed as to it was before this agreement.

Thank you.

ip hash: 31c240708b85a5fbd58146
2   1   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Please stop acting smart , I have already given enough proof to show that you yourself agreed to wait for 2-3 days and once you did this the first agreement to transfer account immediately was cleared , then when you got access to the account you acted as if I'm scamming you .
1. why did you agree to wait for 2-3 days and then when you got access into the account you immediately charged back , since the time I gave had a limit of 3 days why did you charge back within 5-6 hours ?
2. The agreement of me transferring the account within one hour was already cancelled when I told about the condition and you agreed to wait for 2-3 days therefore saying that I breached the agreement isn't a very smart statement . You could have asked me for refund when I told you about the current condition but you refused , then agreed to wait for 2-3 days , got my account info and logged in and then charged back within 5 hours .

And do you really think that I'm dumb enough to sell my account to a guy who agreed to wait for 2-3 days after I explained him that I can't transfer account that fast because of supercell support but then chargedback within 6 hours claiming that " I breached the agreement " and called me a scammer whereas he himself breached the agreement .

ip hash: 618f5dcc1b9080f2eef7be
2   1   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
If you had problems with me breaching the first agreement you could have asked me for refunding at the exact time I told you the problem , but you didn't you agreed that you'll wait for 2-3 days ( the second agreement ) till I talk to support and after you logged in you chargedback like scammers do and then blamed me for breaching the first agreement about which we already talked .

Since we had already cleared problems with the first agreement take this out of the discussion .
You acted against the second agreement , breached it , charge backed , got my login info and scammed me

He says that I changed agreement 2-3 days after receiving payment but I received his money at 6:05 PM and I told him about the 2-3 days wait at 6:59 PM , after which he confirmed that he wanted to wait and told me to talk with support and asked for my login details at 7:07 PM I don't know about your country but in mine 54 minutes don't make 2-3 days

He has no proof that i tried to scam him , please ask him for proof . He already scammed me by charging back the money within 5 hours so me transferring my account to him is out of context here , I won't deal with this scammer :)

As far as i know , Boulevard saying that I'm kicking up a lot of dust without having any actual proof as pictures or convos won't make me a scammer not to mention that this scammer still has complete access to my account . If he was so confident of his claim he could've started a dispute against me but he didn't even after a mod telling him to do so , he knows he is wrong

Last edited:
ip hash: 4d63f88680fda262b77db0
2   1   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
I request a mod/admin to intervene and clear their stand here I'm not interested in arguing with this scammer anymore and I think the proof and conversation images I have provided should be enough . Tag me if you still want more pictures of convos .

ip hash: 618f5dcc1b9080f2eef7be

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Super Moderator
44   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
This can be resolved in two ways

1. @Boulevard will pay for the account and @GodzillaXO will get 3-4 day deadline to contact support and connect account on [email protected] ( if he fails refund must be issued, account unlinked and returned to GodzillaXO)
2. @Boulevard unlink the account for his device so @GodzillaXO to get the account in full possession

ip hash: 9c2d2f34d307e773dfaf19
2   1   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Thanks for the reply , as I had made it clear that I won't sell this account to him again , I want him to unlink my ID from his device , I also want the trade with caution sign in front of my ID to be removed since I scammed no one and also his negative review to be removed from my account and my "Selling CoC account" thread as they are a lie . Those review would have been completely true if he asked me for a refund after the first agreement was cancelled ( which he didn't ask for ) or if he hadn't agreed to a second agreement ( which he still did ,and chargedback the money )

ip hash: 4d63f88680fda262b77db0