EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Scammed by Anubis23

Dispute Type
Scam Accusation
4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Anubis23
######################
Purchase Date:
Date the problem begain: 05/08/2019
Method of Contact Used (chat progam): Skype
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: milos.vitorovic1
Your Instant Messenger ID: MuddyF150

Other information:

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/selling-warmane-icecrown-best-in-slot-warrior-shaman-hunter.1431797/
Approximate value of property: $146.78
Was Trade Guardian used? no
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID?

What is the dispute about? I bought a World of Warcraft private server account on april 24. I tried to login on may 8 and notice my password didnt work. I tried to reset the password but no email was being sent so at this point i tried to check the armory of the character and noticed the name was changed and he left the guild. i figured he scammed me by recalling the account himself or someone else recalled it. I tried to work with him on letting him contact the server owners to get the account back but after 2 days no progress what made. I also never got an email from the server letting me know the email was changed so it would be somewhat difficult to prove the account was taken back.I felt the need to start this since the account was taken from me and i wanted to have this at least reported since i tried to work with the seller and no progress was made.
Other details / notes:

Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username): Other proof:

Account Recalls
######################
Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.

Did the seller say he's the original owner? (provide proof) yes
What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale? (ID, SQA, etc) account name and password.
How long did you have the account before it was recalled? April 24- May 08
If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it. i dont have any screenshots since i let the seller try to recover the account.

ip hash: 54e7c954f7e4110ce16d58

Anubis23

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
7   1   0
Warning: Dispute Opened
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-anubis23.1457281/
######################
Purchase Date:
Date the problem begain: 05/08/2019
Method of Contact Used (chat progam): Skype
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: milos.vitorovic1
Your Instant Messenger ID: MuddyF150

Other information:

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/selling-warmane-icecrown-best-in-slot-warrior-shaman-hunter.1431797/
Approximate value of property: $146.78
Was Trade Guardian used? no
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID?

What is the dispute about? I bought a World of Warcraft private server account on april 24. I tried to login on may 8 and notice my password didnt work. I tried to reset the password but no email was being sent so at this point i tried to check the armory of the character and noticed the name was changed and he left the guild. i figured he scammed me by recalling the account himself or someone else recalled it. I tried to work with him on letting him contact the server owners to get the account back but after 2 days no progress what made. I also never got an email from the server letting me know the email was changed so it would be somewhat difficult to prove the account was taken back.I felt the need to start this since the account was taken from me and i wanted to have this at least reported since i tried to work with the seller and no progress was made.
Other details / notes:

Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username): Other proof:

Account Recalls
######################
Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.

Did the seller say he's the original owner? (provide proof) yes
What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale? (ID, SQA, etc) account name and password.
How long did you have the account before it was recalled? April 24- May 08
If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it. i dont have any screenshots since i let the seller try to recover the account.
I told to this guy to wait bcs i dont have graphic card on pc now and cant Log in in mail bcs its Only logged from my pc and password was writed on pc. I cant turn on pc and cant check what was that password. Told gim to wait few days and i Will contact warmane from that mail.. I dont recive an msg ong Skype for a few days. I have to wait to get graphic card so i can turn on my pc and check the msg and help this guy. I cant do anything other atm.

ip hash: 622f1298fafdb6dde8a99d

Anubis23

Banned
7   1   0
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-anubis23.1457281/
@Anubis23 how much time do you need?
I really dont know, have to find new graphic card i hope 2 Day. I dont have instaled Skype on Phone but i didnt remebber how password goes. So i cant Log in. I hope i Will fix this problem on 2 days. He has change e mail to his and i saw that on my mail. But i didnt saw when somebodY change from his to an a other, he has to see that his on mail i think. I promise i Will try to help him bcs, check my feedback and mm fb on my post i didnt scam anyone..

4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
You might've not took the account for yourself but the account was taken from me 100%. I think whoever took it must've contacted warmane about it since I never got an email about the email change. I don't know who should try to contact warmane because if 2 people contact about 1 account it would look suspicious.

ip hash: a322f70421ee73e7513ce8

Anubis23

Banned
7   1   0
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
You might've not took the account for yourself but the account was taken from me 100%. I think whoever took it must've contacted warmane about it since I never got an email about the email change. I don't know who should try to contact warmane because if 2 people contact about 1 account it would look suspicious.
I told u i Will contact them when got grqphic card so i can turn on my pc and log on mail.

4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
He just messaged me back saying he did get the account back. I wont be able to sign on to the account for a few hours to make sure it has the items that were agreed upon. I will update as soon as possible

ip hash: 1586bef0449970a56a558c