EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.
Mobile OS
Android, IOS
Type
Service
Original Owner
Yes

Bergerking71313

Professional Seller Premium
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
62   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Want to save $ on your growth in War Planet Online? I supply in game resources and packs at steep savings. Always good ratios of thorium and poly. If you're wanting to grow faster than your opponents for less cost, hit me up. I'm on many servers. If I'm not on yours, I can come to your server and meet your needs. And I can do packs on any server, any time. How's that sound to you?

Message me on
Line: bergerking71313
Discord: bergerking#3749
EPICNPC: bergerking71313

Or contact my top notch sales associate:
Line: callmedrogo
Discord: callmedrogo#5860

I'm available most of the day most days. Hit me up any time on line or discord. I'll show you what I've got in stock and walk you through the process. You'll find me to be consistent, loyal and easy to work with. I supply in any quantities and can do large bulk.

My philosophy: happy people come back. You'll always walk away happy.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bergerking71313

Verified Upgrade
Professional Seller
62   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Excellent Service. Great value. thank you again!

Love this game. Helped me get more bang for my buck. So good.
Always aim to please. Happy people come back and tell their friends.

ip hash: 4cb8030c82c353d31d762e

Bergerking71313

Verified Upgrade
Professional Seller
62   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Great guy to work with. I highly Reccomend

I bought packs from him and delivery was quick and simple. I'll be sending him my Friends.
Thank you sir. Appreciate your recommendation. Pleasure working with you and your team.

ip hash: 4cb8030c82c353d31d762e
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Excellent communication and service

This man is excellent to work with, he was always on top of communication, telling you exactly how this worked. Answered ever question. Also super quick to reply and get what you want. Will definitely be buying from him from now on!

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Excellent communication and service

Excellent experience with BergerKing, made purchasing packs so much easier and cheaper haha
Was super easy to deal with, also super helpful and answers all my questions. I highly recommend!!! I will definitely be buying more in the future!!

Thanks man!!!

Neural

0   0   0
Country
Kuwait
Multiple Accounts
I bought once and I couldn't stop coming back. The prices are great and the service is even better. Highly recommended.

The most helpful seller I've ever dealt with.

ip hash: fb6fc1bf2ad0f49dd32243

mrpeezyy

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fast, Reliable, Affordable

A friend of mine put me on to Berger a while back. I was skeptical about the process, but the result was astounding. I've gotten packs / rss from him at a much lower rate than I would by doing it on my own. 10/10 recommended. I'll be a repeat customer for a long time. -PZ

Neural

0   0   0
Country
Kuwait
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Incredibly fast and helpful. Competitive pricing and extremely trustworthy.

Just bought 2 new packs of off him. Once you take the leap you're never going back to buying the packs yourself. It really helps you to save big and gain a competitive advantage.

Finalclash

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Great experience

A friend referred me to Berger and told me about all he has done for my fellow players with packs decided to take a leap of faith and bought a few packs from him HIGHLY satisfied with him and price would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone that wants affordable packs for WPO :) 10 out of 10