EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Saint quartz topup service for FGO NA/JP

Mobile OS
Android, IOS
Mobile Region
Global, Japan
Filter
Quartz

Kodoku

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
2   0   0
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
Payment via PayPal unless you are from Singapore.

PRICING
NA
167 quartz = $65 (goods & services)
1670 quartz = $625

JP (JP is down atm, sorry)
167 quartz = $66 (goods & services)
1670 quartz = $630

Topup is through legitimate methods, unlike other services who get accounts banned. Your master info also remains safe and undisclosed.

Disclaimer: Service will be completed within 24 hours unless during peak period. Regardless, login streak will NOT be broken.

I will be providing customer service excellence to ensure that all customers are given constant updates at least once every few hours, and all concerns are addressed, so please do not worry! updated 24/4/19

Contact me at Kara#9947 on Discord!

Last edited:
ip hash: 394d41fdbc3cabaa7c6a0e

Arklash

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
25   0   0
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
how does this work, do we have to give you the account or you send it with just our FC?

ip hash: a6410942108f9c2686297c

Kodoku

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
2   0   0
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
I will need your account to topup the saint quartz. But it will not take very long, usually within 24 hours and login streak will NOT be broken so rest assured.

Kodoku

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
2   0   0
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
are the quartz paid or free quartz? and is the price in SGD or USD?
Quartz are a combination of paid and free quartz, just like how you would buy normally from in-game, i.e 86 paid + 81 free = 167 SQ. We do sometimes topup additional quartz randomly also as a bonus. If you have any questions regarding the service or the game you can contact me via Discord tag Kara#9947. I will be happy to help, not only as a service provider, but as a fellow diehard fan of the Fate series =)

If you're from Singapore, please contact me on Discord. Prices will be slightly different because there's no paypal taxes if we use other payment methods like PayLah or PayNow.

0   0   0
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
The service was great !!

Even though there were hiccups due to unforeseen circumstances, the seller was kind and kept in touch to ensure that my order was fulfilled. They also compensated as result due to the issue and kept up with their policy of returning the account. Would come back again!