EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling S28 Lvl 25 unranked accounts | $23+ each |NEW: Korean accs and invisible name

Platforms
PC
Rank
Advanced
53   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
S28 UNRANKED LVL 25 ACCOUNTS | $23+ EACH |NEW: KOREAN, JAPAN AND INVISIBLE NAME ACCS!

I am the original owner of the accounts.

I will provide secret answer and all other info

Fake names + Free nickname change | Competitive mode is not played |

DISCOUNT: Have multiple accounts, $23 each! $24 if you need SMS protection! $21 per account if you buy bulk (5+ accounts)

IN STOCK: Normal lvl 25 unranked accounts - $23, lvl 25 accounts with sms (for top 500) - $24, invisible name accounts (nickname doesn't display in kill cam) or japan accounts for fancy nickname - $25, Clean accounts (career profile is empty) - $29.99, korean accounts (for fancy nicknames) - $50, <500 dps accounts - $45!

Payment through paypal (friends and family transaction) or BitCoin!

MAKE SURE YOU DONT CONTACT FAKE ACCOUNTS THAT ARE TRYING TO SCAM YOU BY IMPERSONATING ME! CHECK THE NUMBERS IN DISCORD NAME CAREFULLY! Confirm me via PM before deal off-site!

Contact me in discord for screenshots and full info (NEW): Frogster#8123 or skype: xeniusololo I am also a 4.6 player who can do any kind of boosts, so feel free to ask me about that ;D

Last edited:

GreenT

9   0   0
Country
Sri Lanka
Multiple Accounts
Hi man, $25 minimum, overwatch game costs $20 if i sell for less than $20 it's gonna be money loss for me >_<
Yea I 100% understand mate. I wasn't trying to lowball you or anything. Some sellers had those $12 accounts from humble bundle from couple of months ago. That's why I asked you if you had any between that price :)

superhigh

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
7   0   0
Country
Hong Kong
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-for-last-2-weeks-of-pvp-boost-payment.1582346/
I'm interested, do you have discord?

superhigh

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
7   0   0
Country
Hong Kong
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Reason - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-for-last-2-weeks-of-pvp-boost-payment.1582346/
Very quick seller, added me within minutes of adding him. Fast and friendly, highly recommended!

Bought lvl 25 OW smurf