• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

S2 is a SCAMMER!

imstillbutters

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Well we traded accounts and it's been about a week, things were going ok, but now I cannot log in the account....also have no way of contacting him unless I am in game so I'm sort of [censored]. He used to be a mod or something, but reputation doesn't mean [censored] now because he recalled the account

Reaper-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
s2s? did the [censored] same with with me man. I traded him and his friend for my 2 accounts. He says one was recalled so he takes the acct he traded. he provided no proof. hes also just a [censored].

BY THE WAY, HIS FRIEND IS PWNPWN, dont deal with him

papareehoace

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Pwnpwn is also Eternity exe. He has a 60 Orc shaman very well geared named Victim. He traded me Victim for my 60 Rogue 60 priest account, was very friendly with me came on VEnt and talked to me etc etc. Well 2 days later his ''Grandfather had passed away'' and was in a raging storm pissed off mood. So he takes his acct back for no reason and runs off with my traded acct. I later come to find that Hessler6677 is also a scammer and has the priest rogue account known as Cheaphorde and Philithy. I still havent gotten my account back and probably never will b/c whomever gets it will be to greedy to give back. But just becareful. pwnpwn is Eternity exe, and Hessler6677 is a scammer as well.

Slashdot-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
victim, i had him once, orig owner was scammar?

imstillbutters

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Scratch this notion, I talked to S2S and he didn't scam me, someone else along the line did and I called the real person's home phone and [censored] with them. S2S is still legit as far as I'm concerned so don't feel afraid to trade with him.

s2s

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
s2s? did the [censored] same with with me man. I traded him and his friend for my 2 accounts. He says one was recalled so he takes the acct he traded. he provided no proof. hes also just a [censored].

Maybe you should get your facts straight before you talk [censored] about me. I didn't scam anyone, as butters said. And the priest that my friend got did recall, he's known as a scammer now, but whatever. Next time, for everyone, don't accuse people of [censored] you didn't get any facts on. Not just to butters, but to our so called moderators as well.

BY THE WAY, HIS FRIEND IS PWNPWN, dont deal with him

[/ QUOTE ]

PwnPwn

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I traded my Warrior for Reapers Priest. Reapers priest got recalled and he blamed me, said I was trying to scam him, and overall tried to blame me and screw me over, so I recalled my Warrior so I didn't get [censored] so now he's mad. And then I traded my Warrior (I was orig acc owner) to Eternity exe (Seems legit so far, been a week) for his Shaman. Long story short, Reaper traded an acc that got recalled, payed for it, and is now trying to peg me and S2S for it.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I was planning on selling my Shaman to pay Reaper back, but since he went and did this, GG. And if he wants to be honest he'll tell you and admit I was telling him I was trying to sell my acc to pay him.

Good guy gone sour.

PwnPwn

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
BTW, Eternity and I traded, we're not the same guy, don't think we are or I'll have to send you male strippers till you stfu and lurn2investiaget, capeesh?