EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Selling ruGaming| Satisfaction Guaranteed | $15 Trials | Easy Prestige

Destiny 2 raids
Shop
Destiny 2 raids
PC, Playstation, Xbox

ruGaming

EpicMember Premium
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
51   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

ruGaming.org
RankUP! Gaming

*[ Orders 7 days in advance are in a locked time slot ] *Insured [ Money Back Guarantee ]*

Our team here at Rank up Gaming strives to make sure our customer's feel secure when ordering services from us. We are the Leading Destiny Two service provider with more Reviews in Destiny two than the competition. We have over 350 Combined Reviews now between D2 and D1. We are the Leading Boosting Service.

Ordering from us is SAFE and SECURE, nobody has ever received a ban or been in trouble for "boosting", everything we offer is done 100% legit without any cheating.

Iron Banner - $1.79 per win.

Trials of the Nine - /starting from $15

Normal Raids - /starting from$20

Prestige Raids - /starting from$34.99

​All other services

Contact us:
[email protected]ruGaming.org
Skype -
[email protected]ruGaming.org

Last edited:
ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e

ruGaming

EpicMember Premium
51   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Raid Lair Completions 49$ or 129$ for three (PC, PS4 and Xbox 1)

Trials of the nine Guaranteed Flawless $39 USD per character or 100 for three
(PC, PS4 and Xbox 1)

Last edited:

mjyp

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Let me put it this way. 4th year I've used these guys, they flat out kick butt, took warlock 1-20. This is a long pain in the butt task, they knocked it out the park.

Like I said earlier 4 years rolling with them, that alone speaks volumes, if you're thinking about using them think no longer. You found the best forget the rest

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
These guys are the pros. Been using for 3-4 years, they have always delivered.
this time I asked for a nightfall run. They knocked it out quick. So quick there were more than 7 minutes left on the clock, so got bonus loot.
Use them, you won't be let down.

Last edited:
0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Since destiny 1 i've used this guys and now i use this guys for D2 they truly are the best in what they do. I love working with them they do all i want and quick the best service . Use them because they never let you down. You wont regret it .

5   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Great people! Finish my request very quickly and also fast communicators as well. Would def recommend

ruGaming

EpicMember Premium
51   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Taking all Nightfall Orders 230 minimum light requirement just $40!

- - - Updated - - -

Offering unbeatable rates for Trials of the nine and The Leviathan Raid - Contact support now!

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
I have been using their service since the early days of Destiny 1. They have always been extremely friendly, helpful, fast and reliable. Being a solo player myself, it's great to have someone helping me through the tougher parts of the game for a reasonable price. Just yesterday they did the entire Rat King questline within a few hours of me ordering it.

I could not be more satisfied by their reliability, honesty and helpfulness and will continue to use their services in the future.

ruGaming

EpicMember Premium
51   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Now Offering Prestige Nightfall 285+ Light $100

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Vouch they did a wonderful job! They responded to my questions in a timely manner. And they gave me a link to watch them on twitch while they complete the raid for my account. A++++++

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Just registered to review. Great bunch of people. They already took care of my raid, finished up the rat quest and are currently doing trials. Working 50 hours a week and taking classes, it's easy to get behind. These guys are keeping me caught up.

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Another great job doing the raid for me. Always friendly contact via email, very fast, extremely helpful. You can't really do this raid without a well coordinated team and these guys really know how to do it.

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I work with them now a long time and they are truly the best. They destroyd the new raid for me and this quick. So if you want something ask them and they do it quick these guys are the best.

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Been using these guys since Taken King which speaks volumes for how upfront and consistent they are at getting you through tough content. New Levithian raid is very mechanics based and an LFG nightmare. These guys rocked it out day of order--crazy fast! And they got me sweet loot! Also used them for the new trials of the Nine! My god--does it give you a ton of loot upon completion. And again these guys went flawless in less than an hour. You want consistent? You want fast? You want the best? And at the best rates around? Go Rugaming, man. You'll be smiling ear-to-ear with all your new, fat loot. : )

1   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
First time using these guys and very happy with results. 2 raids done in short time and at a reasonable rate.

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Flawless in Trials of the Nine within one hour. Just perfect. They sent me an email before they started and once they were done, so I could get back on my account. Couldn't be happier.

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Rank UP! Gaming rocks! I used these guys back in Destiny 1 and just used them again in Destiny 2. Flawless in trials as always! Trustworthy and friendly! They respond quickly! They also have some of the best prices around, especially for the quality of service! Will definitely use again!

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
First week of the new Trials and the guys are still on fire. They took my character flawless even though my weapons weren’t great. And in fact, when we realised that I hadn’t completed the call-to-arms quest, they took care of that for me too. These guys are awesome!

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I tasked this total wrecking crew (aka ruGaming) to roll raid and grab flawless Trials for me. What did they do? They went out and kicked some serious tail, raid run, end result sweet loot, Trials run, flawless and more sweet loot. These guys are the quintessential wrecking machine, and the beauty of this, it all was done when I was sleeping.

They are complete professionals at what they do, never once in the 4 years I've rolled with them have i had a problem or any doubts concerning their sincerity and butt-kicking abilities.

Screw the rest guys you definitely have found the best, they will not disappoint.

Shadowsac

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Since the first Destiny this guys have done a lot of works for me, Flawless raider, Raid Challenges, Trials of Osiris, and some weapons quests.
Yesterday i have my first Flawless in Trials of the nine thanks to this guys, hands down the best guys if you want a perfect job.

You can even see them do the work in twitch and learn how to move in the crucible ;)

Hosix

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I used these guys in Destiny 1 and now again in Destiny 2. Either a raid or some sort of trial they get it done and done well! They communicate and work around your schedule. I will use them for all my Destiny 2 needs.

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Another great Flawless run in Trials and they did the strike for the Legend of Acrius quest for me. Fast and friendly as always!

ruGaming

EpicMember Premium
51   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Thank you all for the kind words!

Last edited:
0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Another perfect week - raid, trials - everything done perfectly, quickly and at an unbeatable price.