• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Roxas is a scammer/liar, Roxas=Zander

etrnal168

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Do not trade with Roxa, I cannot say whether he is a scammer, but he is a liar for sure.

First of all, huh? I am Zander. Wow, I believe Zander will be in shock when he reads this forum. What made you think I am Zander?

First of all, I am not Zander, and as a matter of fact, you know what? I think you are.

You contacted me via AIM last night asking me whether I was ready to do the trade, then I asked you to take a screenshot of your character while doing a /hurray emotion, you told me "ok hold on..." then you said, here is a screenshot from a while ago and that you are unable to take one because you DONT have the account back yet.

My question is, why were you asking me whether I was ready to do the trade when you did NOT have the account yet? It was clearly a planned scam, when you found out I knew you were a scammer, you turned the scenario around and called me Zander.

Btw, who are you to say "I think I have said enough" then sign off on me. In addition, my name was registered TWO years ago, not just a few days ago like yours is. I believe that gives me more credibility than you.

Roxas, I think I have said enough.

You can continue your low life scandals.

I will not reply to this thread anymore, anything further you post will just be pure garbage and meaningless lies, and I do not have time to argue with a liar.

Roxas

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Do not trade with Roxa, I cannot say whether he is a scammer, but he is a liar for sure.

First of all, huh? I am Zander. Wow, I believe Zander will be in shock when he reads this forum. What made you think I am Zander?

First of all, I am not Zander, and as a matter of fact, you know what? I think you are.

You contacted me via AIM last night asking me whether I was ready to do the trade, then I asked you to take a screenshot of your character while doing a /hurray emotion, you told me "ok hold on..." then you said, here is a screenshot from a while ago and that you are unable to take one because you DONT have the account back yet.

My question is, why were you asking me whether I was ready to do the trade when you did NOT have the account yet? It was clearly a planned scam, when you found out I knew you were a scammer, you turned the scenario around and called me Zander.

Btw, who are you to say "I think I have said enough" then sign off on me. In addition, my name was registered TWO years ago, not just a few days ago like yours is. I believe that gives me more credibility than you.

Roxas, I think I have said enough.

You can continue your low life scandals.

I will not reply to this thread anymore, anything further you post will just be pure garbage and meaningless lies, and I do not have time to argue with a liar.

[/ QUOTE ]

...What?
Worst comeback ever.
I actually got Zander banned from this forum by reporting him to Admin, and showing proof that he's scammed in the past, for your information.

As stated previously, you have the same exact phone carrier, and live in the same State+City as Zander. Suspicious, no? Furthermore, when asked to give your home phone number, you gave me your cellphone number in its' stead, and said it was your home number. A tad more suspicious?

Maybe we're starting to see a pattern of suspicion here?
Not yet? Okay.
If ever you feel the need to, you can go on ffxi.burnersware.com, and, ironically, in his defense, Zander always calls people who he deals with 'scammers', when he, in fact, scammed them.

As for IMing you and saying "Ready to trade?"; those were most certainly not the words I first spoke to you- as a matter of fact, not one of us said that during our whole conversation.

Unfortunately, I didn't bother saving the conversation, as no actual transaction was made, so people will have to take my word on the last bit. Anything else can be brough up with a little bit of digging.

Finally, as far as 'credibility' goes; I am not aware of the registration date playing any role in the matter. Rather, credibility of a user is determined by feedback, as well as ratings.

On a sidenote, you said 'first of all' twice.