EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

*** Review - Why we no longer sell there and you should be careful with them.

Accountwarehouse.com

Professional Seller Premium
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
127   2   1
Country
US/Canada
In August 2017 I posted a similar review about ***. Upon posting my review their management team reached out to me and started working together with us to make a safer buying/selling experience on their site. We were able to reach an agreement and continued to sell on their site without any issues up until the last couple months. I will not be removing this review under any circumstances as ***'s actions have crossed from borderline negligence to straight up fraud.

Over the past 9 months we have sold hundreds of thousands of dollars of accounts on ***. Their site policy is very similar to Playerauctions where they promise 100% protection from fraudulent buyers etc. Their policy copy/pasted from their website:

Sell your stuff on our platform with peace of mind and leave the worrying part to us. GamerProtect will handle all necessary verification and sellers could solely focus on their trades. Guaranteed payments on successful trades and with added protection against chargeback and payment fraud, sellers are fully covered by GamerProtect. Assistance is always available 24/7 from our support team whenever you need it.
In the past month, *** has started disputing deliveries, sometimes as far back as 4 or 5 months ago claiming the buyer never received login information. In most cases, we were able to log into the emails that were linked to the account and saw that the buyers had changed the information on the day they purchased, then either disputed or chargebacked ***. Despite presenting evidence that the account was delivered and the customer had accessed it, *** started putting holds and refusing to pay us for accounts. As of today, *** has an unpaid balance of just under $4000 USD with our company.

Three weeks ago I performed a full audit for unpaid sales and presented it to ***'s operating manager "Ken". Rather than resolve the issue we received the generic "please wait a few days" message a couple times and then full silence after that. To this day, we have not received any communication from them other than having our legendary seller status revoked even though we took down all our listings two weeks prior. At this point, it's obvious that we won't be receiving any support or payment from ***.

***'s actions are almost identical to those of Playerauctions in the past. They promise buyer/seller protection but their business model is simply not profitable enough to actually warranty their service. I have been in this online gaming industry for over 10 years now and I think any professional seller will vouch for me in saying that it is simply not profitable to take full liability in a transaction for only 5-10% margins. Unfortunately there is too much fraud from both buyers and sellers for *** to make any sort of profit without committing some sort of fraud and passing on their losses to their sellers. I firmly believe that is the case with *** but it should not be our responsibility to make up for the flaws in their business model.

Do I think *** is 100% fraudulent? No I do not. If you're looking for a one time sale of an account, they do provide a great platform if you don't mind your listing being buried on page 50+ behind all of the professional sellers. Their "fraud rate" is much lower than the rate you will experience on the open market, but it is not as safe as they claim to be. Should a buyer dispute your delivery, I wish you the best of luck convincing *** that you delivered the account, because email/account logs will not get you far with them. As it stands, *** owes us just under $4000 so we will not be making the same mistake again of trusting one of these auction sites. We were fooled once but won't be fooled twice.

xPureblood

SCAMMER HUNTER
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
72   0   0
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
Honestly. PayPal dispute/chargeback has always been around, it’s unfortunate because seller are not that protected under the Paypal’s Buyer protection service. *** is the middleman here, when they lose the chargeback, they will definitely take money from you. It’s how these website works. Scummy. But truth.

MistiServices

Safe - Fast - Reliable Boosting
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
490   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Multiple Accounts
Sorry for your loss,lets hope they send u money u earned there.I had also few problems with them,overall losted 200$ but never bothered to fight with them cause support agents are pure idiots who dont know how certain games work.

somaliasky

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
192   0   0
Country
Hong Kong
Last edited:

Accountwarehouse.com

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
127   2   1
Country
US/Canada
*** shall be banned on EPICNPC :) Any link to *** shall be banned to.

https://www.epicnpc.com/members/346000-***?tab=aedetector
you should open a scammer post too at least get this ******* site banned ~~~
In a perfect world yes, but Epicnpc has already set the precedent by allowing Playerauctions to remain unbanned so I feel like this would be no different. Instead I would rather just let people know to be careful.

MistiServices

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
490   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Multiple Accounts
Person whos behind PA profile here is very polite and tries to solve problem somehow,but system there is made so that buyers and sellers are scammed on certain point and no support agent can fix that.I think their threads are deleted here so that profile is here to reply in case someone opens dispute.about *** , its clear that they scammed you by holding those funds.U should open dispute thread and provide evidences,maybe ban threat to them helps u to get some money back.

doomedtofail

EpicNPC Verified
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
333   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I do not know why these marketplaces are allowed here, besides that they are competition to this site, but the are full of scammers/run by scammers.

I am sure they never intended to start off that way.

But we have no say over their business practices as ruled many times, it took tons and tons of members getting burned by PA before mike would even stop their advertisements.

alcovex

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
22   0   1
Country
United Arab Emirates
Multiple Accounts
I've always used *** for my overwatch accounts as I tend to get mine banned by cheating. Today, I bought an account of a professional seller. Info was wrong, and 4 minutes later after chatting with him, he shows me that the email was changed.

So I dispute and move on to buy another account on the 2nd professional seller... doesn't even give me account info saying he forgot secret answer. Well that's just great.

Legit buyers also getting screwed...

Accountwarehouse.com

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
127   2   1
Country
US/Canada
Also sellers are not safe period. We woke up to this little gem from *** this morning. This has gone from some casual fraud to straight up theft. Far worse than Playerauctions.

https://imgur.com/a/wb4WwDT

MistiServices

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
490   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Multiple Accounts
They should get same treatmant as playerauctions.Other sites which are not marketplace as *** but they are sites and indepandant entities , are forced to follow rules of this site , regardless of terms of use which are on sites of those sellers.If decision of epicnpc admin is not followed they ban them from here.For this issue *** wont even get a negative feedback..

Totally unfair toward other sellers who are doing their jobs on more legit way than those marketplaces.

Cecile28

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Former Mod
38   0   0
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
[MENTION=86871]EpicNPC[/MENTION] what do you think about that ?

somaliasky

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
192   0   0
Country
Hong Kong
[MENTION=86871]EpicNPC[/MENTION] what do you think about that ?
EPICNPC closed the case on the scammer accusation.
I think more investigation should be done though because we are talking about $10k+ chargeback from one vendor and several K from others. But I guess unless more user getting scammed by ***, nothing would be done yet.

Accountwarehouse.com

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
127   2   1
Country
US/Canada
Sadly this is not the place for that and even banning *** on here won't have much effect on their business. I find it odd how these "middlemen" websites get such different treatment than if I were the one issuing $10k in chargebacks on my customers. Best bet for any justice is just making posts like this one and if you have been scammed too leave a review on their trustpilot. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.******* The negative reviews have been stacking up the last couple weeks so hopefully someone sees that before they fall into this trap.

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
61   0   0
Country
US/Canada
We made a decision last year to no longer investigate disputes against other middleman marketplaces like Playerauctions, *** and others. We will only investigate direct sale transactions between members and possibly a MM if one is used.

The reason for this change is the following.

1) These disputes are very time consuming, taking many hours and days to investigate. These websites are also competitors to us, so they are hesitant to send us the information we request, making it even harder.

2) In most of the reports we receive, the complaint is about a decision the website made in regards to a dispute. Normally it's between a buyer and seller, then one party doesn't like the decision the website makes and wants us to re-investigate and overturn their decision.

This is not what we do.

When you go to a middleman website, you agree to follow their dispute resolution decisions. Same as here. When we investigate a dispute, it's very common for someone to disagree with our decision. It would be like a Epicnpc member going to *** and saying, "hey I don't like the decision Epicnpc made, please contact them and investigate".

This is not something we want to get involved in.

As a buyer or seller, when you use one of these sites, you agree to follow the decisions they make.

In this particular case, it seems AWH might have had an issue with some of the accounts that were sold on ***. I'm assuming *** did some investigation, made a decision and contacted AWH. If AWH disagrees, *** can take whatever measure they deem necessary.

I do not know the details of this dispute, however it involves many accounts, many transactions and payments. For us to conduct a proper investigation this would easy take 10-20 hours of our time over the course of 1-2 weeks as similar PA disputes have done in the past.

I'm sorry, but we're not providing dispute resolution services for the entire industry. If you use another website, you agree to follow the decisions that website makes in regards to disputes. If you don't like the way they conduct their investigations then I recommend not using that website.

Accountwarehouse.com

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
127   2   1
Country
US/Canada
I would appreciate those same rules be applied to my website as my business is conducted off-site on our own terms. Not to scam people, but just to save time having to explain myself when a dispute is opened against my company. Thanks!

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
61   0   0
Country
US/Canada
You're website is not a middleman platform. You're a reseller, so you sell accounts directly to customers.

*** does not own the accounts listed for sale, they are just a platform for buyers and sellers. So these are very different types of websites.

Accountwarehouse.com

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
127   2   1
Country
US/Canada
That is incorrect. Both middleman and reseller can be used interchangeably as they mean pretty much the same thing. We both sell products which we mark up and profit on the difference between the price paid by the customer and the amount paid to the seller. The difference is we pay up-front and *** pays after the account has been provided. I'm not going to continue kicking the dead horse here. It's your site so operate it how you wish. I just wish more would be done to protect people rather than turning the blind eye to their business practices. I will get my money back and justice will be served. It just won't be done on this site.

doomedtofail

EpicNPC Verified
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Former Mod
333   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
The dead horse is how rules/rulings are applied here and to who. At no point did the funds g2a claim to have issues with accounts on warrant a 10k recovery.

Maybe Accountwarehouse you need to just spend more money here and maybe someone will care about your problem.

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
61   0   0
Country
US/Canada
That's an unfair statement. We make rules and try to apply them evenly to all members regardless of who they are and how much time they've spent here.

Last year we made a decision to not get involved in other marketplace disputes and we're sticking to that decision. This has nothing to do with AWH, the same decision would have been made no matter who made this report.

I understand that some members want us to get involved and want us to basically "fight" some of these other websites when they see shady or corrupt practices taking place. However that's not something we're willing to do, at least not the way some people want us to.

We fight shady sites by trying to make EpicNPC the best it can be. By being upfront and honest to members about how our systems work and by investigating disputes in a fair manner that does not benefit those that spend the most money or have been here the longest. I think we've done a great job of accomplishing this over the years and plan to continue doing this.

somaliasky

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
192   0   0
Country
Hong Kong
I think EPICNPC users need to know which sites are covered by EPICNPC dispute resoultion rule.

For example, there should be a big WARNING sign on any link promote
PLAYERAUCTION
and whatever platform out there
Member needs to know that using these sites are not not protected by EPICNPC dispute resolution rule.

In contrast to the shaddy markeplace,
Sites like Accountwarehouse or other reseller sites should have a big "TRUST" sign on the front becaue these sites are covered
by EPICNPC dispute resolution rule.

Can we at least agree on it? Since we are subjected to higher standard, we shouldn't be treated the same as
PA
and all other scam marketplace.

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
61   0   0
Country
US/Canada
This is where it get's complicated.

We will investigate disputes between members who buy/sell on those sites, but not if the dispute is with the site itself.

Example:

Bob is a seller and Joe is a buyer on *** and both are members on Epicnpc.

We will investigate if bob opens a dispute against Joe.
We will not investigate if bob opens a dispute against ***.

*** can make any decision they want. We will make our own.

In a case like this, we're not overturning the decision *** makes. Instead we're making our own separate decision.

MistiServices

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
490   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Multiple Accounts
Why would u interfere in that also?If buyer bought account or service on *** , and he cant get justice there , why would we give him justice here,its his fault to go there and buy.
Same as sellers fault to sell there if some problems happen.Its waste of time to investigate disputes of there.Support should be given just to members who buy from here and to members who sell here their products.

Marketplaces which are in direct conflict of intrest with epicnpc should not be allowed to advertise here,they are direct competition to site and to sellers on this site who are not willing to share % on such places.

By not helping members ( in this case AWH ) you are just looking corrupted.He came here to ask for help and u simply turned down his request..And letting *** to slip trough in this case, they will still promote that site and spit in face to AWH and to everyone else who have issues with them but cant get help of epicnpc.After all *** is member of this site , if they are not willing to share data and get their name cleand then why do we even have them here?

Either u give full support or no support,its stupid to sit on 2 chairs and adjust rules how you like it.

Accountwarehouse.com

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
127   2   1
Country
US/Canada
*** doesn't even do any business on EpicNPC so it's really a moot point. Banning them would be mostly symbolic, if anything. I feel it is better for the community to ban *** so that nobody questions whether they are legitimate or not. If I was an inexperienced buyer or seller, EpicNPC would likely be in the first 4 or 5 sites that I visit (based on google searches). If I saw that *** was banned on a site like this, I would think twice about using their service.

But at the end of the day, this is Mike's site and he gets to call the shots. I do love the support and outcry we got from the community when this issue came to light. I can also see why Mike made his decision even though I do not agree with it. Despite that, Mike and EpicNPC bring a lot of good to this industry and I don't think anyone can question that.

I got my money back and while I can't comment too much about how I did it or what's going on directly with this case, I can say with much confidence that *** won't be in business much longer.

Last edited:

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
61   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Why would u interfere in that also?If buyer bought account or service on *** , and he cant get justice there , why would we give him justice here,its his fault to go there and buy.
It's common for a seller to list their item for sale here and another site. Sometimes the seller wants to use the payment system of another site for the actual transaction, so when discussing with the buyer, they'll say "go to this site and buy it through their system"

The sale took place on another site, but if one of them opens a dispute, we'll still investigate.