• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Rep Scammer

btraill

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I have my own Powerleveling Service.

Some guy named Kaneheart just gave me negative feedback and is ruining my buisness. He is saying he gave me a Steam Account to level his character. Meanwhile I have never been offered a Steam Account for my leveling buisness nor will I ever take a Steam Account for my buisness. May I please re-gain my reputation I earned?

Thanks,

Levelbros

Rejuv

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
He most likely had someone impersonating you, he was stupid enough to believe the person impersonating you and he probably didn't bother to ask whoever he was talking too, to send him a message over MD to prove he is who is says he is.

Pwnmasta3000

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Chromed you need to get on aim man as well, somehow you got my neutral removed or made up some BS but you still havnt completed the trade we did, soooo i guess admins on here look at one side of the story but your an idiot in my book. <-- meowmixzor