• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.
Servers
  1. Reboot

-Savior

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
Country
Peru
Multiple Accounts
Member Since April 25, 2021
Total Completed Orders: 131
Total Feedback: 194
There is no way to confirm if a seller botted or hand-farmed their currency. Either way, the risk to being banned for participating in the currency market appears to be about the same.

I PROVIDE A LEGITIMATE SERVICE, EVERYTHING IS HAND MADE.

I offer you a quality service
I can stream the entire time the service lasts.
so you can verify that we do not use macros or bots.

1698936996367.png

⭐ MESOS FARMING ⭐
Req. Lvl 245
One shot
Mesos Obtained 1244%
With pet vac

400m/hr clean
450m-550m/hr with wap
550m-650m/hr with wap + legion

Price Normal : $3/hr
Best Price:
Buy +100hr at $2.5/hr

Ask for the other details to the private.
Rates will vary depending on job, funding, coupons provided, etc.
Message me on discord so we can reach an agreement.

1657239798590.png
1657239802918.png
1657239806772.png
1657239810717.png
1657239813923.png
1657239819655.png

Nodes and droplets included.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

⭐ If you need another service write me to the discord ⭐
Send me a message for discord.

Payment method
Paypal

Discord: new_4ge

We can also work 12 hours a day from Monday to Friday.
The reservation is made with advance payment.

Last edited:
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Farming

Purchased 100+ hours and it was soooo perfect destiny communicated with me the schedule and walked me through everything I needed to get the service best service !!!!

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
ALWAYS a Quick and easy Transactions. Definitely will buy again. My go to guy for quality service.

Highly recommended, these guys knows what they are doing! A+++++

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Good reliable seller :)

Glad I found this kind of service and gave it a try, seller is very reliable. Will probably buy again in the future.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Bought oz boxes and hours of training

Well communicated and clear schedule, would recommend as professional farmer!

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fast and Efficient

Their team is very quick and understands how to farm as effectively as possible. Was also able to cater to any special requests I had such as using exp coupons. Whenever I'm in a rush for some meso, I always come back :)

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Buyer of multiple times and very satisfied

I've used other leveling services but Destiny is by far the best experience with streaming and quick replies!
Will continue to use thank you.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
I bought a 20hour meso farming

I bought a 20hour meso farming this is probably my 3-4time buying from them. He did ASAP. I really appreciate it and will definitely buy it again.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Great Service

Honestly got the best rates out of anyone I have tried. Also got the work done incredibly quickly and was responsive the entire time. Him and his team are the only group I will use from now on!

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Banned - Previously Banned - MapleGrindService
Leveling service

I really recommend this person if you are looking for leveling boost! friendly person overall

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Best Service Ever

Best Service Ever, Destiny tells you what rates you should be expecting by the hour.

Highly Recommend as you will also get information on how to get better rates.

Very Fast at replying and tells you the rates you will get and how you can improve to get the best service possible

5 stars!!

ip hash: c3c5774c8b9d4a89230ad4
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Great Service!

Bought power leveling, boss carries, and meso farming. Will buy again in the future! Very responsive and communicative.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Farming

Purchased over 50 + hours farming service from him HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! He does 10 hours per day and when u buy more than 50 he does deals! Best farmer I ever had.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Very very good service

Good communication, streaming all time, all by hands, 100% trustable.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fast service and communication

Safe service, shared screen available during all the time and even farmed a little more than our agreement.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Quick and easy

Started my service much faster than anticipated. Smooth, quick and efficient. Got more mesos than I expected. Better than other services and cheap! Thanks again

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Excellent service, will continue to purchase

Great communicator, knowledgeable and always gets the job done

5/5 very patient, helpful and gets the job done as you request. will continue to do business!!

ip hash: d0e660a8be7be664b9a715
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
nice and patient

tldr, patient and apply all your requirement.
recommend servcie provider.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
18 hours of MS Reboot Kanna Farming

Can Vouch, good service; very efficient will definiteley buy again!

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Trusted service

Bought over 400+ hours of farming from him and his team. Streams when requested, very transparent. Will be back for more :)

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
great service!

great person, great communication, and was done pretty fast. bought 20 hours and will buy again. thanks for the service A+++

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Highly Recommended

Very good service. Fast and reliable meso farm and bossing. 100% will avail again.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Great Boss Carries - Highly Recommended

Really good call outs and even gave me a chance after i failed the first week we tried. Highly recommend!

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
20 hour farming

Completed 20 hours farming VERY promptly. Provided updates on rates with legion & wap and w/o legion & wap.

Best service out here.

For farming, do you go to the usual popular maps or do you use the less used ones to get orders done in time?

-Savior
-Savior
I can farm on any map you want, but there is a reduction in mesos depending on the map you want me to farm
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Very legit, watched him farm for over 1hr

Seller has screenshared his entire PC so I was able to see that he didn't use any illegal or 3rd party programs while signing into my account.

We have literally watched a movie together while he was farming. 🤣

If you're ever feeling nervous that someone is on your account, this guy will screenshare the entire process definitely going to buy more hours in the future.

11/10 <3

I am a repeat buyer/regular customer from Leggalizar, he always got the job done as quickly as possible and works tirelessly. He is available to answer questions and inform of progress and has a great work ethic. It is a legitimate, impressive service done.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
+1 vouch very fast

Very fast and responsive meso farming services, bought 50 hours and got it done less than 5 days. Would buy from again