• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Realitysinic=Worst Scammer

Panic-scammer

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
realitysinic: hey
realitysinic: are you still interested in trading your hunter?
PanicIsFear: yes
realitysinic: would you be interested in a mage?
PanicIsFear: gear?
realitysinic: arcanist/netherwind
PanicIsFear: ....Ok...How many T2?
realitysinic: 8
PanicIsFear: weapon
realitysinic: azuresong mageblade/tomb of the icelord
realitysinic: tome*
PanicIsFear: no ty
realitysinic: how about a warrior with dark edge of insanity
realitysinic: plus numerous other DPS items
PanicIsFear: Can you show ingame?
realitysinic: I can show you screenshots but im sorry not in-game ;...as Id rather not have my rep be tainted
realitysinic wants to directly connect.
realitysinic cancels request; no connection was made. (Note: For best results, you and your buddy should use the latest version of AIM.).
PanicIsFear: ok...Here is what we do...I'll make a character and just send you a tell...And you say Pencil...so i know its your warrior...then we get Nuka to MM for us
realitysinic: pencil? o_O that couldnt stop you from telling the whole server im trying to trade /= like I said I can show you many many screenshots if you want but I cannot do anything in-game whereas my name would be revealed
PanicIsFear: Ok...Well then take a screenshot of you saying my AIM name...That will prove it
realitysinic: sorry ive changed my mind
PanicIsFear: Scammer
realitysinic: scammer?
realitysinic: lol?
realitysinic: i dont want to trade you
realitysinic: you have negative feedback
realitysinic: and im a scammer?
realitysinic: hahaha
realitysinic: nice
realitysinic wants to directly connect.
realitysinic cancels request; no connection was made. (Note: For best results, you and your buddy should use the latest version of AIM.).
PanicIsFear: show me my AIM name
realitysinic: screw it, good bye
realitysinic: like i said, id ont want to trade.
realitysinic: just noticed your negative feedback
PanicIsFear: This is going on markee lol scammer

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
this kid is a huge retard, too scared to give me his phone number so he blocks me. <font color="red"> No threats allowed </font> I dont have the mage or the warrior but I know for a fact the person who HAS the mage no longer has the warrior. This stupid idiot scammer is just mad because he cant bust out a Dark Edge of Insanity like I do every day, due to his negative feedback. Good luck trading, you dolt.

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Realitysinic. Threats arn't allowed on these forums... if it keeps happening you'll get banned, so cut it out.

I also was talking to both of them, and Realityisinic is a weird little kid , kept asking for my phone number.

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
He is mad because he cant bust out a Dark Edge of Insanity like I do every day

[/ QUOTE ]

See Im like old now /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif What on earth does that mean?

That threat has better been edited out by the next time I check this thread .