• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

READ THIS PLEASE! Help nail a scammer!

PwnPwn

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
His AIM is Ryancagle1232, and his second one is OMGitsCAGLE.

Last month or so he decided to buy an account of mine for $850 USD, and I was told he sent the money. I got his contact address (PLEASE DONT GIVE OUT SOMONES PERSONAL ADRESS WITHOUT PERMISSION) and decided I could handle the risk. Well, needless to say, I got [censored] over. Well, now, I need the help of the people here...If anyone knows someone who can help me get his REAL address ect (I was told it's fake), or if anyone can help me get the acc (Acc name is Nightmarchers, has a 60 epic Gnome Warrior and Human Paladin on Daggerspine, and non epic 60 Gnome Warlock on Stormreaver) banned, or just piss him off with phone calls, ANYTHING! I needed that money to pay bills, he [censored] me over, and now it's my turn. I am asking for the help of the public; make him pay for costing legit people this bullshit.

Thanks.

EternaLDarkness

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
send emails to blizzard saying the account has been stolen or just say you traded for it, and it'll probably get locked. Provide as much evidence as you can so it makes it look like you were a previous owner.

axion21

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
already scammed you so haha [censored]...i love to scam nobodys gunna stop me,...love to scamm noobs...do serious buisness with real people bye [censored] haha u got [censored]

PwnPwn

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
already scammed you so haha [censored]...i love to scam nobodys gunna stop me,...love to scamm noobs...do serious buisness with real people bye [censored] haha u got [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for helping me give you neg feedback. Never woulda done it without your helpfull post.

PwnPwn

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
$850 for a non epic account w/o any recall...haha kiding me? well thx...hope so many people call that fake # and go to my old adress =)

[/ QUOTE ]

The numbers not fake; I've called it multiple times and gotten answers. And as for the address, I'm on Google looking it up atm, in a 411 page. If I find out your real adress, if the one I have is fake, I'd probly be up for paying someone to come and kick your ass. I'd be willing to pay $1,000 to see you cry...

axion21

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
k...dont know me...but you can try...i dont think paying some 1k $ to get killed is worth it...that adress is lagit...old adress tho..so GL with finding me =)

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
k...dont know me...but you can try...i dont think paying some 1k $ to get killed is worth it...that adress is lagit...old adress tho..so GL with finding me =)

[/ QUOTE ]

Your just such a loser... its impossible to give a good enough comeback that would do justice to how big of a douche bag you are...

EternaLDarkness

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
bro...you GOTTA be joking me noob...you can look up peoples [censored] adresses, its called hacking you [censored] retard

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, you just set yourself up there...no comment needed, looks like you did enough ownage to yourself.

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="black">And the crazy part is w0wtrade, paintball3ro, manoffthesun04, ohblany, ThePreformer, OMGitsCAGLE, axion21 and KarmaPB are all the same people. </font>

<font color="red">If you deal with the person behind these usernames you will do so with great risk of getting scammed. </font>

duffy75

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hey PwnPwn,

Maybe you can take a bit of solace in the fact that i have sabotaged that guy's auction. I contacted the high bidder via email and she told me that i was the third person to tell her that the guy was a scammer.

She was upset because she didn't know that she had a way out until i walked her through the bid retraction process.

Check it out here, looks like poor little "Cagle the Conqueror" lost his bidders...

/u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Not much but better than nothing.

PwnPwn

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Awsome! good news! I appreciate you going out of your way to help people, it just shows that although there are scammers out there the good people outnumber them...And, in English, Grab your bats 'n chains...We outnumber them, we can take 'em.