• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

READ ME IT WILL B WORTH WHILE

yp2

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Re: WTT WoW USA CD keys, unused ( ovbisously )

i no longer have to CD keys they jsut got scammed off me from the AIM name - "Endless00 MD" he had a hunter on Stormrage by the name of " coloto " DONT trade wiht him or for his hunter i have a screenshot of him scamming me but i have no clue how to post it on here or format it so i can put it on here, if someoen can tell me how to do it ill post it just so that he ( coloto ) can burn in hell

Endless00-scammer

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

Dude you retard...You attempted to give me a trial ten day CD key you noob. And now acting like im the scammer? lol you wish. If u get a real one get back to me.

yp2

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

haha ya right your trying to play it off like im the scammer i took a screen shot of it all, lol if i can figure out how to post it on here i will to prove your a scammer and that you should be banned from markee

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

[ QUOTE ]
haha ya right your trying to play it off like im the scammer i took a screen shot of it all, lol if i can figure out how to post it on here i will to prove your a scammer and that you should be banned from markee

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to imageshack free image hosting, then use the commands for forums image posting "

something like that.

yp2

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

ok thanks i got Trademe105 MD to help me, he is gonna up load it or what ever then post it up here so that i can prove that he really did scamm me

yp2

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

lol do u think i can take a screen shot of that? no i cant, but i can take one ingame of you on your hunter, which i did and i will post it...... once i figure out how to do it ( got some directions ill attempt tonight )

Endless00-scammer

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

Ya well ill tell you how to make the post with a SS of me on my hunter. First you prnt screen (which u already have) then u open up ur wow files and go to screen shots. then host it on image shack on post the link here. thats how you do it.

yp2

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
lol your gay and your parents adopted you, haha im glad to see that you have gotten 2 neg feedback today!! i bet your happy, and on wowglider someoen was going to trade with you and he saw my post about you then decided trading with you was a bad decision.... which it is and if anyoen does ever trade again with you they must be druged or mentaly retarted. My advice is quit markeedragon, your not wanted here

Endless00-scammer

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Like i care if he traded me or not. I still got a free CD key and a free [censored] Glider key...so suck that.

and umm oh ya...Ive gotten about 3 other free CD keys and 3 free steam accounts. 2 free guild wars accnts. a free wow accnt. a free 60 hunter. a free 51 priest, and a free 42 hunter. Wanna know why? Cause my aim is trademe105 and i scam [censored] all the time. I dont really [censored] care. I can just change IPs and make a new account. SO suck that you fat [censored] [censored].

yp2

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
ohh your screwed now lol your IP is saved to Markeedragon and now u just admitted that your a scammer lol nice job now i dont even need that screenshot to prove your a scammer, and i feel really bad for everyone taht u scammed, even tho u deserve to die

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Lol wiht windows you can use reset IP. How do u think i got this account after viroblade got banned? Oh ya im viroblade too lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

While that is true it still don't matter . Folks may loose their accounts to you but in the end its you thats loosing.

Those are things that can be replaced one way or the other. " Things" don't matter. Things are not important in life .It hurts to loose them but folks get over it.

The day will come where your actions will bite you in your behind.. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I do believe in karma...

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ya for sure... you think you can just go around stealing people's stuff and it won't come back to haunt you? you're wrong... not only do you have to worry about your own mental health if you dont feel guilty at all stealing other people's stuff (as if it's different from going into a store and stealing something) but you should also know that you're going to scam the wrong person and get charged for internet fraud.

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I forgot to mention..not that it matters but anyway ...

Isn't it pittyful that you have to hide your online identity because none will deal with you? Your being shunned in an "ONLINE COMMUNITY" . The only way you get folks to talk to you is to hide who you really are.

Now THAT is truly pittyful.

Makes me wonder how truly sad you are in real life if you can't even hack it online . You may think your big and cool cuz your scamming but the only feeling your envoking here is pitty from some and disgust from others. Some of the 10 year olds may think your their hero .

Woohoo way to go good for you..!!! Your self-esteem has to have hit rock bottom. Good thing about that is there is only one way to go and thats up...maybe

I dont expect you to understand any of this yet. But I know you will remember these words when your day comes.