• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

READ::BOBCURLY9 IS SCAMMER

z0mg0wned

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
His s.n's are elementgrinder10 applewow101 richtbaseball24 highonpie12. He tried to scam me using some of these accounts but the behavior was simaler to what other people described of him scamming them on the other ones. He deleted all my characters before i recalled. This person is a horrible scammer i made a dumb mistake and he got my account for a couple hours. If you do get scammed by these people you could easily get it back by calling blizzard they are very amatuer. Just save yourself a couple of wasted hours and dont deal with this guy. He'll most likely just try to make you type your password when he does. If you really do feel like dealing with this guy just givem the wrong password and try his it will most likely not work or be for a 50orc rogue which he scammed from a buddy of mine. He has no account of his own so he does not have the sqa for any of them the only way he can scam u is if u guys count down like retards.

P.S. HE HAS NO FRIENDS

bobcurly9-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
first of all i would like to say im not a scammer just a day i ago i traded safely and securely my 53 Ne hunter for a 55 warrior me and him exchanged SQA and all info. And also the 50 orc rogue was not scammed we knew who was the original owner of the acc (SkateThe805) me and him started to talk o each other alot he can honeslty tell you im not a scammer. Please dont be fooled by foolish posts. I am and never will be a scammer.
Highonpie12