• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Raventheone -- scammer

EternaLDarkness

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
He is a lying piece of [censored]...he sold me a stolen account a few months ago, saying it was his friends account and the probability of it being recalled were very very slim. A week later, after I traded the account, it was recalled. He never signed on AIM afterwards, ever since the account was recalled. Raventheone recently came back to markee with a new AIM name, saying he "forgot" the pw to his old AIM, which is just a lie.

Here is the url to me proving my case:
http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads...=true#Post93183

Read the feedback he gave me, that is so wrong in so many places.

1. he told me the acct was his friends
2. It wasn't a month or two after the trade, it was 1 week.

Don't trade with this scum.

RavenTheone

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
go lie more please... it was more then 1 week

wowgmblizzard

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Alright Raven, look at his feedback and his position on this site and then look at yours. You are a nobody and he is a moderator so shut up and don't try to scam ever again.

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Alright Raven, look at his feedback and his position on this site and then look at yours. You are a nobody and he is a moderator so shut up and don't try to scam ever again.

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="black"> Having all the rep in the world and being a moderator never stopped anyone from scamming or lying. </font>