• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Ravenmage - Scammer

Stev

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hello,

http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads...true#Post222921

Did a deal for RavenMage's druid. Sent an E-Check through Paypal. The server transfer was down until dec.1 - though I thought you could still account xfer, I was wrong.

Around 3 days later the info was changed. Called him up, talked on AIM, said he talked to the OO and the email will be changed on monday (closed sunday).

Since then no response on phone, and the paypal claim he did respond to though.

Bad man, probably wont see my money back unless Paypal is in a good mood.

Stev

HoopdreamsMD-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Hello,

http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads...true#Post222921

Did a deal for RavenMage's druid. Sent an E-Check through Paypal. The server transfer was down until dec.1 - though I thought you could still account xfer, I was wrong.

Around 3 days later the info was changed. Called him up, talked on AIM, said he talked to the OO and the email will be changed on monday (closed sunday).

Since then no response on phone, and the paypal claim he did respond to though.

Bad man, probably wont see my money back unless Paypal is in a good mood.

Stev

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawl this guys good even to scam a admin.

Stev

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Once again, I put too much trust into the guy - I've got to stop doing that /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stev

HoopdreamsMD-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Its all good, im the most perfect person in the world and even i was scammed! but only once i lost my shaman /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif