EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling QUICK & AFFORDABLE: Black Ops 3 Duplication Service (PS4)

Tuixo

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
10   0   1
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Boost your Black Ops 3 experience with my new and efficient duplication service.

COD: Black Ops 3

1600+

OPEN

15-30 MINUTES

COMPLETED RECOVERIES

COMPLAINTS RECIEVED

SHOP STATUS

HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE

Terms of Service
Consumers: This service is only for PlayStation 4 Users!

Permanently Banned: If you fear you will get banned after the month warranty has expired (offered in package)
You can purchase Lifetime ban warranty for $10 (per account).
Monthly Ban Warranty may only be redeemed twice or three times if you have lifetime

warranty

CHARGEBACK: If a chargeback occurs after order is completed you'll be reported on PayPal and EpicNPC...
You've been warned.

Proof

Happy Sales

Last edited:

Crazador

0   0   0
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
I'm definitely vouch for this guy because he is a responsive person, fast reply, and a patience person. At first, I'm in doubt because 2 persons already scammed me, watch out for NvCodJumper & his friend (they have a duplication community on psn/ps4,they will block you and ban you from the community as soon as you send the money or the code). But Tuixo get the jobs done, the best duplicator ever.

Reqves

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
32   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
added you on skype

- - - Updated - - -

Everything was done really quick and cheap!Legit!Highly recommended!!!

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
This guy is great I got the service from him today it took a bit at first because my account was being difficult but he stayed in contact and is an all around cool guy I highly recommend him. One of the best people I've encountered on here

codguy69

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Banned Scammer - jp6785
Deff vouch for this guy. Super fast, super responsive, and gives nothing but great results. Cheap and reliable, would recommend him to anyone. If I get banned and reset ill be sure to let him know and you guys, thanks for the awesome job man.

Pugman

Banned
Verified Upgrade
24   1   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Reason - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/lol-account-gets-suspended-seller-refusing-to-refund.1382717/page-2#post-6120043
Just for your safety and your clients since I know you are a trusted seller, Be careful as there are console bans happening to some! Just wanted to give you a heads up :)

Tuixo

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
10   0   1
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Just for your safety and your clients since I know you are a trusted seller, Be careful as there are console bans happening to some! Just wanted to give you a heads up :)
Thanks for the heads up :)

Pugman

Banned
Verified Upgrade
24   1   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Reason - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/lol-account-gets-suspended-seller-refusing-to-refund.1382717/page-2#post-6120043
Bump, This seller is Trusted and is one of the best on EpicNPC for this service if you are a client of mine viewing this please go to Tuixo now as I will no longer be doing services at the moment due to personal decisions. Thank you!, and Tuixo I linked this thread in my old one, Good luck!

Tuixo

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
10   0   1
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Bump, This seller is Trusted and is one of the best on EpicNPC for this service if you are a client of mine viewing this please go to Tuixo now as I will no longer be doing services at the moment due to personal decisions. Thank you!, and Tuixo I linked this thread in my old one, Good luck!
Thanks man I appreciate it, you will be notified if I've been console banned or faced with any infraction from Treyarch :)

Pugman

Banned
Verified Upgrade
24   1   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Thanks man I appreciate it, you will be notified if I've been console banned or faced with any infraction from Treyarch :)
Good luck, I'm getting slammed with Destiny stuff once again :D