EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling QUALITY - 4K Watched Hours & 1K Subscribers

Ssways

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
4K WATCHED HOURS - 10$ only

Channel must have 3hours video long. (I can recommend an awesome seller of 3hours video here on EpicNpc if you dont have 3hours video yet)
4K WATCHED HOURS will be delivered in 4 - 5 days.

Details:
Mobile IOS Watch Page Views
100% Unique Traffic
Traffic Sources: Niche related Video Suggestions & Searches
World-Wide Views Added in a NON-STOP Natural Pattern
Must be PUBLIC, Unrestricted & Open for ALL countries
https://i.gyazo.com/62443b551f8bfc8b9d00d6655a7c3336.png

1K SUBSCRIBERS - 20$ only
It will be delivered in 20 days.
Need this service to you acept paypal ??

ip hash: 0932bcddb94bd7db3d6b3a
0   0   0
Country
Sri Lanka
Multiple Accounts
Well I sincerely hope so because after our conversation that you were certain it would begin within 1-2 hours after me paying you....it didn’t happen and we are here now with moderators deleting all of your posts because of issues others have had also....I am well connected in here mate. Don’t f uck me around. You may be genuine but I am still awaiting results from you 18 hrs later. I have lots of work for you if you are good. But if you are not, don’t waste our time here. We have no time for bull s h it artists here.

Thanks

Your review will be written tomorrow. Hope you can produce results before then

ip hash: 65d4b6b1f1b3c8aeac46cd

simoon93

9   0   0
Country
Algeria
Multiple Accounts
Funny....3 hours later after he messages and says ‘i’ll Start now’. Still nothing has happened. It’s nearly 24hrs. He certainly is not building a good reputation. I will delete this once i see results. If you see this still, you know he is still scamming.
he tried to do the same with me but I never deal without guarentees or MM, and you should too

ip hash: fbe8acfe3721e1d6bfe241

New meta

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
3   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
to those who want to orders 4k watched time views and 1k subscribers. pm me tomorrow. sorry Ive been busy. i only accept paypal and BTC(preffered) payment

ip hash: 48f818635696085ea2e165

yigit

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
25   0   0
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: 81ff21cd47bf5bbbbe2b5c
0   0   0
Country
Sri Lanka
Multiple Accounts
If the problem will continue you can https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/scam-disputes.141/ open thread here with screens
Thanks....I will give him 24 hours from now to fix this issue with watch time starting or money back, if not it will be reported as scam and I will also go through paypal and have his account shut down and refunded also. I have had to do this before and was successful thankfully - even when he forces you to do a 'friends and family' type transfer. What happened last time was they refunded all of the transactions from the fradulent account

ip hash: 1f2f3868b6c72d5ed4aa08