• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

PwnPwn Is a SCAMMER

MuRaSamE

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
So awhile back, me and pwnpwn traded my epic shammy for his epic warrior, well the warrior gets scammed from me, and pwnpwn end up with it, Ok conicidence, then i ask him to give it back, since that would be upholding the deal, he says he doesnt want to, i tell him, that ethier he does, or im going to post, this.

So a few days pass, and i need a rogue, so i ask him if he finds someone who will trade thier rogue to me, and if the trade stays, then were cool, well he finds someone. But the kids a scammer, so pwn and I's deal is a no go, i still want the warrior.

Then he says its frozen, and he's sent in his ID, so now, it gets unfrozen, i tell him to give me my account, he blocks me, if u want AIM logs or anything like that, let me knwo, and ill be more then happy to post if it gets this low life off these forums.

PwnPwn

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yup. That's pretty acurate. We trade, he tells me some guy scammed it, and then pretty soon after that this guy wants to trade me my Warrior, I'm like ''wtf...must have been resolved or something'' so I trade an epic...I think it was an orc hunter, for my original Warrior. Then Eternityu exe wants me to recall my War for him, I'm just thinking ''OK, I spent an epic account for this, and this guy wants me to give it to him...I gave him the info before, SQA ect, it was his liability to use it in the first place and change my info, [censored] this, not losing an epic acc'' so I end up not doing it. Later, we end up talking about it, and I said I'd either give him the account, or find him a Rogue (he said ''if you find me an epic rogue for my char you can keep your war''), so I find him an epic Rogue. He thanks me, I thank him, leave. Then the guy tries to scam him, and he says I gotta find him another char...wtf? So, I post about his lock, and tell about 12 people his AIM. Now he's trying to ''expose'' me, although, he's blackmailing me because he got the account scammed, and forgot to use the damn info I gave him. GG (No, I'm not mad at him, keeping his rep pos, just saying the WHOLE truth)

Edit:

Our MSN convo (I did not scam him):

[email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) says:
your gonna play this bullshit
im gonna expose you.
-Chase- You can cut our wings off, but we'll never forget what it was like to fly. says:
Have fun.
its np btw, im also gonna use the sq/sa to get your account locked again.
learn to keep your deals
you low life scammer
do i also need to post your phone #'s?
whats your doing is internet fraud
and it is a crime
so your options are.
1, give me my account
2, get banned from markee, and ill get the authorites involved
so whats it gonna be.
-Chase- You can cut our wings off, but we'll never forget what it was like to fly. says:
Enjoy contacting the police.

Basicly, I gave him all info. He had weeks to use it. I get my acc back, and he wants to cost me an epic acc. So I fulfill the Rogue deal, then try to help him with a Lock when the Rogue doesn't work, and he tries to nail me with this.

I know I could give him the account, but, we had agreed to something else. I went further than what we agreed to, and he is STILL after me.
[email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) just sent you a Nudge!

Hmmm?
so whats it like being a liar?
http://www.ic3.gov/
u sure u want me to do that.

PwnPwn

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
*Sigh* Guess I should post our whole convo (that's still going on atm).

Hmmm?
so whats it like being a liar?
http://www.ic3.gov/
u sure u want me to do that.

1 Sec
Checking that link out
Enjoy.
Have fun.
also check out
fbi.gov
Just [censored] do it, jesus.
u have stolen more then 100$
Your not getting the account back.
1000*
thats grand theft
I fulfilled what you asked me to.
no u didnt
That account is $600 at most, not $1000.
u lieing sack of [censored]
i have it all logged
THEN POST IT
JESUS CHRIST
btw so u dont mind when i get your account on wow banned ethier right?
Not really.
cool ive got blizz on the phone right now
Alright.
Have fun
onwership dispute.
Alright
also
ill be letting your guild know.
that u bought ur account
I didn't buy my account.
That's my original account.
they dont know that
Alright.
and actually not really
u gave ownership to me
about 3 months ago
when u gave me sq/sa and cd-keys
Ok?
Grats?
Anything else?
nice post
Ty
its cute how u doctered the text
and as a side note
Hmmm?
go to gell scammer

PwnPwn

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
AIM convo:

Issherai: <3
EtErNiTyU exe: im sure.
Issherai: Haha
EtErNiTyU exe: u got a epic off from me.
EtErNiTyU exe: gratz2u
Issherai: I'm not trying to get [censored] off you.
Issherai: I'm simply not going to let you blackmail me.
EtErNiTyU exe: its not blackmail
EtErNiTyU exe: its about doign wghats right
EtErNiTyU exe: i guess i assumed we were better friends
Issherai: We were. I tried to get you a Rogue. Tried to help you trade your Warlock. Did everything you asked, but one. And did you do the same for me?
EtErNiTyU exe: i would.
Issherai: Would you not have done the same thing as me in my position?
EtErNiTyU exe: i would give the account back, cause my morals wouldnt allow me to keep it
Issherai: I never scammed it. I also did what you asked me to. YOU came to me WHILE I WAS STILL TRYING TO HELP YOU GET AN ACCOUNT, and told me to give the war back, after I had already done enough to settle the deal. What is the problem?
Issherai: Theres no argument here.

PS: Sorry for spam /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hunter4Trade

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
If this is the same rogue/lock deal I was involved with, the rogue traded back because he had my hunter which was scammed awile ago, so he decided he didn't want it.

Then I traded eternityu for my hunter back and gave him a lock.

So the person who had the rogue isnt a scammer, but he didn't want a hacked account.

randomhero890

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I can vouch for Eternity, he is a very legit guy. Had access to my rank 14(13 at that time) hunter and was nothing but trustworthy with him.

Hit me up on aim if I can help ya in any way eternity.