EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

PUBG Mobile UC for sale I’ll triple the amount of UC you receive!

丹ndy

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - recall scam - [email protected]
Hi I’m selling PUB G UC but at a discounted rate , I would need to log in and buy it on your account but with my iTunes account and whatever I purchase on my iTunes account I get double the amount or sometimes often more here are my rates , middlemen are welcome and trusted and I don’t know hopefully I can save a lot of people money while making some myself her we go! Essentially you’ll be paying the same price but will be getting DOUBLE OR SOMETIMES TRIPLE BUT I GAURANTEE THE DOUBLE 100% :)

[email protected]
[email protected]
AndyTheGod#4816
[email protected]

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
ip hash: 28fb18f0ed38a8d12014e5

丹ndy

Banned
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Just as proof I would never pay $1200-1300 for this much UC but because I get it for so cheap I decided to roll with it!
4F1C3EAD-621F-40EC-BA5F-2055362D75A9.jpeg

丹ndy

Banned
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
First person who purchases from me I’ll give them quadruple the amount of UC they pay for trying to earn some feedback and momentum!:LOL: So set you buy $24.99 worth of UC you send me that and I’ll give $100 worth of UC for the first person all I ask for is feedback for legitimacy! 0% chance of ban guaranteed or money back!

丹ndy

Banned
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
SAVE SOME MONEY AND NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME WITH THE ANNIVERSARY DRAW PAY NORMAL PRICE GET TRIPLE THE AMOUNT OF UC UNTIL THE EVENT ENDS 100% SAFE