EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling [PS4] Fallout 76 Item Store! sentinel/cavalier/unyielding and much much more!!

ElijahWood

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Will edit thread with a list of all the items I have available, have pictures available at request!

I am a very high tier trader on fallout 76 and have been since release.

Have access to a large majority of items at the moment and a team of friends that will hunt down any specific items your after in game!

I WILL BEAT ANYONES PRICE!

---------Armor------------
in terms of armor I have a HUGE VARIETY including MATCHING POWERED SENTINEL SETS!
Sets Currently available - Bolstering, Unyielding, Vanguards, Assassin armor sets all with SENTINEL OR CAVALIER
some sets are matching but most are mixed.

--------Weapons--------
In terms of weapons. just test me :D
weapons was my specialty. I only collect "GOD ROLL" pieces so let me know what your looking for and Ill see what I can do :)
Bloodied, Anti armor, furious, executioners, quad, TWO SHOT, Vampires, Berserkers , Suppressors … Explosive, Vats crits, Faster Fire rate... the list goes on and on :D

I have weapons ranging from the fan favourite "Handmade" all the way down to things like rolling pins :p

IF YOUD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER PLEASE COMMENT BELOW OR CONTACT OPTIONS BELOW.

Any questions please dont hesitate to ask!
Email - [email protected]
Skype - live:falloutsales

I am a trusted Fallout 76 trader in game and have many vouches on my Gameflip Page.
https://gameflip.com/profile/us-eas...f1dfa66a02/elijah-wood-online-?page=1&start=0

ip hash: 635fc73adc45181e279292