• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

PROOF OF SCAMMER PRT 2: LETS DO THIS

XTradeX-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hello Once Again, I am coming to the end of this dispute, BUT with some questions I would like Destingod to answer. If he does not answer these Question’s or cannot I can assure you he is a scammer.

1.Did I or did I not trade you the Epic Troll Warrior Account for your Warlock?

2. If I did not who does the Troll Warrior account belong to?

3. Did you or did you not recall on another Markee user who you traded with?

4. Is it true after you Imed me saying, “I recalled warlock because someone said it’s there account” you blocked me from any further contacting and not returning my warrior?

I can bet everyone on Markee that he will not answer these questions honestly. I will give him 2 days to respond, If he does not This means he is a scammer, Who cant answer these simple question’s? Heres the full story.

I IMed Destingod regarding his Warlock that was posted on WoWCentral.com trading post. We talked for a while trying to figure out how to do this safely. After a while he gave me the info to his Warlock first. Then after a while I gave him info on Troll Warrior. Trade went fine No problems at all. Next day I tried to get on warlock said Wrong password so I waited for Destingod to get on so I could contact him. He IMed me first saying I recalled Warlock, Because someone said it was there account. That’s all he said nothing else. I said so your just gonna recall your account and leave me with nothing? He never responded. After about 30min he said Pantnoob said its his account. I talked to pantsnoob story checked out okay.( I traded Pantnoob My Hunter account for his Troll warrior) Then he said Hunters got scammed off me so I want my Warrior back. I recalled hunters for him gave him the Temp pass blizzard sent me, Then asked whats password for Warrior account? He did not even get it from destingod. Destingod Still had the account and Blocked me and Pantnoob from all contact. Till now when he signed up for markee I see he posted WTT Troll warrior for Anything Rank 10. Then contacted him Via PM. He said [censored] AND STOP TRYING TO MESSAGE ME.

That’s the story now he has Warlock and Warrior.

HEY DESTINGOD DO YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT STORY OR DOES THIS CHECK OUT??????

I would really like to see what he has to say now. If I need to ask pantnoob to sign up for markee to be a witness I will.

I WOULD JUST REALLY LIKE TO READ DETIONGOD’S STORY.

If he has no story he is clearly a scammer and thought he could get away from it. Please if anyone has opinions please post them I would like to read what you have to say too. THANKS FOR READING

For_the_Loose

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
OH SNAP

XTradeX-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
NO I AM TRYING TO PROVE HES A SCAMMER LOOK WHAT HE HAD TO SAY

tardy-gaited-death-token you

WTF?

AND HEY BIGMAN12901290

WHATS YOUR STORY ON SCAMMING ME? Was it Honestly i never ment to scam you remember you said that?

Organe - BANNED

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
This guy is full of [censored]. he is making stuff up, especially the last thing he wrote, and he is gonna make someone to mad one day and get the [censored] beat outta him. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[Admin edit: B.A.N.N.E.D. for continually cussing]

For_the_Loose

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
This guy is full of [censored]. he is making stuff up, especially the last thing he wrote, and he is gonna make someone to mad one day and get the [censored]. beat outta him. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
OH SNAP!