• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

*Proof* Mastermuzz = Amberged/Ariori58 ?? Ban o.O!

TradeMe105 MD-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
khaoxxkidd: muzz wasnt not my aim
khaoxxkidd: ever
khaoxxkidd: because im not amberged
Trademe105 MD: oh then ur ariori
Trademe105 MD: his pet [censored]?
khaoxxkidd: arori58?
khaoxxkidd: dude
khaoxxkidd: ur like 12
khaoxxkidd: [censored] i swear to go
khaoxxkidd: d
Trademe105 MD: 16
khaoxxkidd: o noez
Trademe105 MD: nice spelling o_O
khaoxxkidd: i spell it like that for a reason
khaoxxkidd: you have no [censored] life man
khaoxxkidd: wanted to trade a wow accnt for a dog
Trademe105 MD: hrm?
khaoxxkidd: wow.. go kill urself.
Trademe105 MD: How did u know this
Previous message was not received by khaoxxkidd because of error: User khaoxxkidd is not available.

khaoxxkidd signed off at 8:38:36 PM.

This "kid" is ariori58 or amberged because these were the only ppl who knew I wanted to do that "Mainly i wanted a dog because I was pissed and wanted to train it to eat my homework and maybe my veggies T.T

So this is proof that "Mastermuzz" is indeed either because "Muzz" was a name used by amberged to scam ppl !

Alexandra Neutral 10/28/06 Arori58(13505) and mastermuzz(21752) sharing the same IP

TradeMe105 Neutral 10/29/06 Arori58(13505) and mastermuzz(21752) sharing the same IP Arori58 is a known scammer so be careful and also friends with an another known scammer "Amberged123" these to were friends but be careful dealing with him

Dcomo

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
feel free to give this guy a call, cant belive i'm stupid enough to trade with him now he xfer my warrior to another acc and now his hunter that he traded me got "magically" banned or suspended. i'm gonna get the warrior ban by unauthorize use of my acc

khaoxxkidd: <font color="red"> DONT POST PERSONAL INFO </font>
khaoxxkidd: <font color="red"> DONT POST PERSONAL INFO </font> is on the accnt which is my house

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Mainly i wanted a dog because I was pissed and wanted to train it to eat my homework and maybe my veggies T.T

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you still get up bright and early on saturdays to watch cartoons don't you?

WoWTrader2007-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
16 year old making veggie and homework jokes? lol but on a more serious note...spongebob pwns....

[/ QUOTE ]

"on a more serious note...spongebob pwns...."

Lmao, I love you