EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling PREMIUM 20K cars page

Followers
10k+ Followers
Category
Cars/Motor

Goga Rise

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
17   0   0
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
X Request URL

Page Statistics

ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
20000 real and active followers.

Cars niche is very easy to monetize. These followers are "Premium", they have money to spend.

I deliver and respond quickly.

100% positive feedback, all my buyers are happy with the accounts that I provide.

OG email is not included as this account was bought some time ago and the seller did not have it.

MONETIZATION
-Promotions for luxury brands, they are the ones who pay the most for promotions.

-Selling car accessories.

-Great for Dropshipping/E-commerce.

-If you have time you can just grow and sell it when it is at 100k,200k,300k...

PAYMENT
-Trade Guardian, PayPal or BTC (Buyer pays the fee) I recommend using this as it is a fast and safe way for both, best MM/Escrow service.

-PayPal Friends and Family. If you don´t want to pay fees you can just pay me with PayPal F&F. As you can see from my feedback I am a legit seller so you will not have any problems.

OFFERS
-If this is your second time buying from me you will get a 10% discount

-If this is your third time buying from me you will get a 15% discount

-If you have bought more than 3 pages from me you will always get a 20% discount

I AM LOOKING FOR LONG TERM BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
I get new Instagram pages every week so if you are a good buyer I can give you some great deals.

If you want to buy a page in a specific niche I can get you a great one in a few days.

I also sell cheap shoutouts on pages with 10K-100K followers.

Let's make some money together :)

CONTACT
-PM me here

-Telegram @gogarise

-Email [email protected]

Last edited:
ip hash: 66a6bb6f28fc2515274450