• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Powerleveling Update, your aid is needed

Dazzwow

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hello. My company is still offering cheap powerleveling at a low cost, and I would like you to help me by answering a few questions.

"Have you bought something from us, if you have, are you satisfied?"

"Would you consider using us if you need powerleveling in the future?"

"How is the prices on our products. If they aren't good, what should be changed?"

"How is the website? Does it need more features, or shall it become more simple?"

Thanks a lot.

www.sitgame.com

slapstigsilly

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Some honest feedback. Your setup is good and your site does what its meant to do.

Prices can be dropped.

Only 75.99 For 1000 EU World of Warcraft Gold from you

Same amount 1000 gold for $49.99 at thsale

Your powerlevelling prices as similar to alot of others, however i have never tried your services.

Would like to hear your prices for Honour Kill farmin. Can you do better than the following?? :

Leveling - Gain 30000+ Honor (PVP) - 1 Day $26.99

best_buyer

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Banned - Multiple accounts, previously banned.
Hello, i´m interested to buy/sell some accounts preferably for anything on EU servers. I have some accounts that can be sell and i´m interested to buy lvl 70 full epic chars. Just ask me priv msg or via msn [email protected].