EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Possibly Being Scammed DokkanTrades.

Dispute Type
Scam Accusation
3   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
DokkanTrades
Information
######################
Purchase Date: 26.06.219
Date the problem begain: 09.07.2019
Method of Contact Used (chat progam): Discord
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: [not the display name, must be real username] Gio#5970
Accused Person's EpicNPC Forum Link: https://www.epicnpc.com/members/dokkantrades.628620/
Your Instant Messenger ID: NiceTryManu#1111

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/100million-might.1473392/
Approximate value of property: $80.00 USD
Was Trade Guardian used? Yes
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID : 13229

What is the dispute about? Lords mobile account that he sold to me.

Other details / notes: he claimed to be the first owner of the account and that nobody else has access to the account

Well everything went okay after the trade (we used Trade Guardian) and after few days "someone" started to login into the account and I was kinda confused and asked the seller if someone else has access to the account and he said that nobody else has access to it besides me and he also claimed to be the first owner of the account (I asked him aswell if he's the first owner of the account see screen.)

And now i'm having trouble connection to the account and i'm pretty sure that he is about to recover the account back.
He also ignores me on discord when i try to ask him about the lords mobile account or anything else.
I will also Upload some Screens.

I can also upload the entire chat history (if requested)

Screen's:

Attachments

ip hash: a1d567e80b0be441567e06

DokkanTrades

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
24   1   0
Warning: Dispute Opened
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Never ignored him on discord told him everything about the acc and I told him I don’t have access, I didn’t respond to his very last message cause he keeps messaging me and I didn’t care too

ip hash: 7b54185dff5799b2475776

DOP3BOOST

TRADE GUARDIAN
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
1351   0   0
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
NiceTry
Please add screenshots when you get error or DC of the game

ip hash: f076fc64b72182ebb9458f
3   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Sry guys had some issue's with the login but now im back and DOP3BOOST here's a screen of the login messaged that i get.

I'm running the game over bluestacks which means it runs 24/7h straight without disconnects and sometimes im just getting logged out of the game for some reason and its always just this account and no other accounts.

So i kinda investigated and found out that this person here lied about mostly everything he lied about been the owner of the account and everything else.

I contacted the First owner of the account which seems to be this guy "RusssWest" and he also claimed to be the owner of the account and that he has the full access to the account and that he got the account back cause the person here had no "interested on it anymore" but and got refunded... but secretly made an Facebook connection.

After having a long conversation with the first owner we tried to get into the live support from the game (lords mobile) to change the gmails which the account is currently at.

Im also gonna upload some screen's here:

I'm also Uploading the chat log between me & the original owner of the account.

and on picture 3 u can see that he claimed to the owner of the account.

(If requested I also upload the entire chatlog between me and [B]DokkanTrades[/B] if its necessary.)

4.png

Attachments

ip hash: a1d567e80b0be441567e06
3   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
I mean I asked him first on discord if he is the owner of the account and he said that he is the owner and has full access to the account and that "nobody else has access to it besides me now."

and when i asked him for the google play account he made up and excuses and said that his account got deleted long time ago and then he tried to contacted the live support to get it back at this time i Kinda investigated and checked his feedback history and found that one guy who sold an familiar account with the same details and I tried to contacted him and told him what happens and if he knew etc and he told me that DokkanTrades had the account for a time and then Refunded it cause he lost interested on the account.

I will upload some picture here again (I saved the hole conversation if case he deletes it or something else happens).

I also Tried to contact the game support (IGG) to request and change google play mail but I can't really finish it cause they want some Order Receipts/Numbers of the following dates -2 Orders from the last 6 month's and that was the Time where DokkanTrades was the "owner" of the account and I tried to asked him today for any information but he considers ignoring me....

Attachments

ip hash: 803113808b5df9cf809eb0
3   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Can we also talk about the fact that he "sold" an account that he didn't owned I mean he clearly sold an account of someone else without his permissions.

And I asked him yesterday if he can provide me the purchases he made on the account and he said that he can't cause he " doesn't have the email of the account he bought the stuff with" and cause of that lack of information i cannot contact the support of the game to change the google play accounts mails..

Attachments

3   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Well since there is no other option and he lied about been first owner of the account and can't Provide any type of information i'm re-question a refund of the money I payed to him since he isn't the owner of the account and Tried to sell someone's account without his permissions.