• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Possible Group of Scammers

Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

omegaeli

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Wolfcorgis
Information
######################
Purchase Date: November 18/2021
Date the problem began: November 29/2021
Method of Contact Used (chat program): Discord
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: Wolfcorgis#3835, CookiesWhitMilk#5121, jagodsonn#1589
Your Instant Messenger ID: frog#8306

Other information:
i have not spoken with jagodsonn directly, but they were mentioned in passing by CookiesWhitMilk, and i believe it is their paypal account being used.

EDIT: the epicnpc username of CookiesWhitMilk is @fellmyperfume
DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread):
Approximate value of property: $275 USD
Was Trade Guardian used? No.

What is the dispute about? i had originally been contacted by CookiesWhitMilk on a previous thread in regards to me wishing to purchase an IDV account. i was admittedly hesitant and defensive in regards to simply sending money, and eventually decided not to purchase until the second refund came through (i had used g&s first, which was refunded immediately. there was a hold placed on the second payment due to an excess received by seller previously, which they had then claimed to refund; as it stands now this is not received). soon after they claimed to sell the account, and by apparent coincidence i was contacted soon after by Wolfcorgis. i decided to purchase an account from them due to the pricing being cheaper; i was one again defensive and wary, but eventually sent the money. i was assured by both users that the money was received, but i have not gotten the login details of the account. neither account has been seen online on discord, so hopefully i am simply blowing things out of proportion and they are busy, but nonetheless my message has not been replied to.

Other details / notes: i repeatedly asked to see the UID or username of the account, even going so far as to offer a down payment, which neither user would supply due to an alleged 'terms and service' rule that could get them banned; i have seen no proof of this rule except for an unrelated screenshot from epicnpc. please correct me if this is genuinely true.

i hope this is all a misunderstanding and i can get the accoung with no issues, but i figured getting someone else involved would be best.

Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username):
Screenshot_20211120-103204_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20211120-103209_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20211120-103229_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20211120-103245_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20211120-103249_Discord.jpg

Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible):
Screenshot_20211120-103716_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211120-103806_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211120-103833_Discord.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are not involved, please do not post in the thread.

Here you can find information about our Dispute rules and how we investigate disputes.
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/90442-Dispute-FORUM-RULES

Last edited:
Report ip hash: 594799fded3f327b5c6e12

omegaeli

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
UPDATE: after recalling my payments they suddenly just then saw my notifications, still did not provide any account information. i have blocked both CookiesWhitMilk and Wolfcorgis.

Report ip hash: e44aa0dc133e39c0f7b6d6

Adoxia

Moderator - I do not buy/sell/trade
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
US/Canada