EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Possible goldmine?

Wakfuquitter

1   0   0
Country
Slovenia
Multiple Accounts
I was checking that game that came out a few days on EU servers:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/844870/KurtzPel/

It comes with steam store, wich means you can sell items. So in theory you could sell those items to other players for real money without steam getting a cut (trade offer by friend).
I seen lootbox weapons going for as much as 150 euros. And you can get those for free if you grid a bit. (but i guess some players would just use bots in pvp -- as there is no way to report anyone right now -- heck game even lacks friend list, emotes and so on)

Here is a weapon list:
https://kurtzpedia.net/w/Weapon

Example:

ip hash: 0fe7a662d000c768dcf267

SylphidGaming

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
51   0   0
Country
Indonesia
this game have ip or region lock, so it's cannot played except for some countries, so I don't think it will be a goldmine, and this game more pvp oriented, and make player using vpn have hard time to play pvp because high ping, they only can enjoy the pve section and it's so few

and it seems if you using vpn you also can get banned, lot of people report their own team player when they have high ping because vpn and causing their team lost

Last edited:
ip hash: 327e0d2d241fb3831bb56d
1   0   0
Country
Slovenia
Multiple Accounts
this game have ip or region lock, so it's cannot played except for some countries, so I don't think it will be a goldmine, and this game more pvp oriented, and make player using vpn have hard time to play pvp because high ping, they only can enjoy the pve section and it's so few

and it seems if you using vpn you also can get banned, lot of people report their own team player when they have high ping because vpn and causing their team lost
Well from what i have seen, steam store items doesnt seem region locked. People were able to buy npc things day 1 from US players. So even a player with vpn should be able to farm (but needs to move items on steam fast before he/she gets banned).
Tho issue with vpn players would be game installation.

Also i seen 1 guy on chat offering 300 euros for 1 specific item, as he couldnt find it on steam store. So a site could abuse this to buyout items on steammarket cheap and then sell them to those players for much higher price. (rare items only)
Not via steam of cose. Via paypal or similar service.

ip hash: 0fe7a662d000c768dcf267