• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

phawknrightdoggy - Scammer -

Kirk

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I never saw this coming, I've played EQ FFXI SWG and EQ2 and I've been scammed alot, but this was by far the most incredible scam I've ever seen.

I'll post AIM logs which I've got on my other computer later, this guy said he sold his Epic Warlock from a EU server but I heard from a friend that he sold his Epic Lock that was on Stormscale pvp. He said he had some money on paypal and offered $350 for my Shaman, didn't give me his #

I've been scammed before like I said but I NEVER saw that coming, GG buddy really grats you've got scamming skills.

But anyway dont anyone do business with this low-life tard, he might skilled in scamming but he will most likely burn in the deepest level of hell when his poor soul ascends from the earth after he gets hit by a bus.

phawkinrightdoggy is his aim =x .

Thanks bud you wasted 24 hours of our life and now I had to call my friend to get SQ/SA , hope you had fun on my shaman and if you deleted the items GG.

Lejar

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Thanks for the heads up, I had been talking with him on and off about buying my account. He didn't end up wanting it, but thank goodness he didn't try to pull some [censored] on me!