• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Petition to recall Anja's Moderator Status!

Cheazer-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Title says it all, admitted and proven scammer. She had no feedback when she became a mod, and only has one now. I am calling for her moderator status to be taken away and for her to be banned from this website under a reccomendation from Markee himself. If another mod is needed to replace her, I will volunteer, and I'm sure others will too!
http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/72095/an/0/page/0#72095

So, lets get this scammer out of here
/sign

biggamer86 -banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
/sign

EternaLDarkness

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="cyan"> I haven't really looked into this, but Anja was the last mod to be voted for...It was me, noobian, reaper, and then anja last. Personally, I don't really know. I have also been receiving complaints about her behavior. But from your post, I bet you're willing to petition against her just so you could become a mod. </font>

Maze

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
This Anja is prolly a guy and there's nothing worst than guys claiming they're girls over the internets...

well, there's emos but that doesn't count :/

/sign

Cheazer-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I'm not petitioning against her to i can be a mod, i just want this scammer gone. Fine with me if i don't get mod status, but having a moderator scam on forums i use doesn't seem right.

biggamer86 -banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Even if it doesnt come down to that eternal, anja does some weird things if you aim me i can send you some links to posts she has made on here that doesnt add up to good.
1. She begged for accounts after all her accounts supposebly got stolen.
2. She somehow ended up with a epic warrior, a hunter, a priest, and a few other accounts.
3. She recalled a account she traded to me 3 weeks afterwards and blamed it on her friend.
4. She bought it back for 30 dollars supposebly and then trys to trade the account for 500 gold on warsong why didnt she buy the gold in the first place.

Hehatememore

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Like I said just before, MD will be holding more votes in a couple of weeks, or so was the agreement made with these forums. So, save your rants for those times. Right now they are doing nothing more than taking up space.

Please bring more tangible proof to the table.

Cheazer-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

Please bring more tangible proof to the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

So the screenshots of Anja admitting it arent enough? Your right, what was I thinking, sorry.

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I think Cheazer has a high chance of becoming mod, I know hes legit, hes helpful, he gave me a free wow glider key and let me play on his 60 priest.

I highly recommend this guy.

EternaLDarkness

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
I think Cheazer has a high chance of becoming mod, I know hes legit, hes helpful, he gave me a free wow glider key and let me play on his 60 priest.

I highly recommend this guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="cyan"> I dont think people would value your opinion since you have no feedback and you just came here recently, but whatever floats your boat :p </font>

Cheazer-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Eternal did you not get hugged enough when you were a kid? Your always ragging on me or someone else, give it a break. Get a dog and rag on it, not on us. We didn't do anything to you. Seriously.. :-(

P.S. Why would another mod photoshop screenshots of Anja being a scammer. And this isn't about me being a mod.

Godfather

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Lets make sure we keep this thread on topic.

If anyone has any proof we need to see it. These thibngs can be incredibly hard to prove. I don't want this to turn into a whitch hunt. So if you have some sort of proof please post it.

We have never done a recall before. It looks like this may lead to a recall vote. Lets see what other people have to say before we do anything.

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
ED, no offense but i know alot of people that dont like you.... even one of the mods(not going to name) doesnt like you.

So please, dont say [censored] like that.... hes a great trader.

and He will be a great mod.

Cheazer-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I believe markee said to keep this post on topic, so if other peopel are reading this, besides the fact that insults=ragging,
there are multiple people who have had Anja try and scam them, or indeed scam them.

Hehatememore

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
So the screenshots of Anja admitting it arent enough? Your right, what was I thinking, sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

One: She admitted to scamming in the past. Not scamming right now.
Two: Although I fully trust noobian, these screenshots proove nothing that has anything to do with right now.

Until someone gets screens of her saying she has scammed in the very recent past, I am not concerned with it, and nor should any of you. This is just an opportunity for you to slam out a mod and try and gain favor cheazer, which is no higher than scamming. Try not to be so apparent next time.

Cheazer-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
A scammer is a scammer, and will strike again, and once again, this isn't about be trying to gain favor or get mod status okay? So drop it.

EternaLDarkness

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="cyan"> I apologize if I came on strongly, but when you accuse someone of scamming, thats a pretty serious accusation. I know who you are thinking of, tug, and thats Noobian. We had a little scuffle before I became a mod, but we've seen through it and we're OK now. Let's wait until we hear a post from her before we proceed with anything </font>

Godfather

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

Until someone gets screens of her saying she has scammed in the very recent past, I am not concerned with it, and nor should any of you. This is just an opportunity for you to slam out a mod and try and gain favor cheazer, which is no higher than scamming. Try not to be so apparent next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Part of the problem is that screenshots can be altered. I'm not saying that was done here. But you have to take that into consideration when using them as evidence.