EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling [PC] The Division 2 500 GS All Exotics&Hunter masks Crazy AR build

Platforms
PC

Moreno16

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
11   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Tier 5 is here! This AR build revolves around you taking dmg to do increased dmg and after doing insane dmg you heal from critical shots. I provided a screen shot that shows the kind of dmg that you can do with 97% increased dmg to elites and this insane crit build!!!!!!
This account is standard edition and is owned by me and you will get full access to the Uplay account.
This account as mentioned in the title has all 12 Hunter Masks and 5 exotics including Pestilence that you get from DZ.
I currently have the sharpshooter specialization maxed out, I also unlocked the necessary perks from the Demolitionist specialization to run the SMG variant of this build. The SMG variant of this build is just as viable if not better if you like to run and gun more, the fire rate on the Vector means you'll be critting more often.
All Main missions and side missions have been completed and secret side missions as well.
Willing to do middleman.
Message me if you have any questions
Discord: Meno#2405
Price $550 OBO

Last edited:
ip hash: 82a82a958e9607e328189a