EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Selling [pc/ps4/xbox] Apex account boosting fast and !cheap! + achievements

sparFa```

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
12   0   0
Country
Bulgaria
Multiple Accounts
Yo welcome to my boosting service
About me?
I'm a gamer from 15 years
Used to play cs 1.5, 1.6, GO for 12 years..bla bla who cares

Me and my friends(idk call it team) have already 40hrs in the game 1k+ kills and 150+ wins yeah for real fkin nolifers
Lvling is done by professional gamers everyone of them located in Bulgaria, no cheats used! (sometimes streaming)
If the account gets banned I will provide full refund.
So now lets jump to the prices

So there is goona be 2 options for win boost
(opt1-self play(u gonna play we carry.., harder, takes longer and more expensive))
(opt2-account share(you give me ur account and we just do our job with insane speed))

Wins for opt1
1win - 8$
2wins - 15$
5wins - 30$
8wins - 45$
and more.. and more... if you want bulk let me know we will deal with it and it will take 3-4 days

Wins for opt2
1win - 5$
2wins - 9$
5wins - 22$
10wins - 38$
For bulk lemme know we will deal it

Kills !ONLY OPT2!
20kills - 10$
50kills - 20$

Leveling boost
1lvl-10lvl - 10$(includes high kill games and wins this apply for all)
10lvl-20lvl - 25$
20lvl-30lvl 50$

Achievments:
Decked Out - 50$ (not available for PS4)
Well-Rounded - 150$(
requires you to have all 8 legends) (not available for PS4)
Apex Legend - 50$

Badges...
if you want a specific badge we will try and make everything possible to achieve it

soo yeah... now how to contact with me?
discord: sparfakus98#5330
or here just dm me
response time from 1min. to 30 min.

Gl guys and luv ya <3

Last edited:
ip hash: e304d00a383b0a38280647

XOJ13

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
nice guy, fast service. best price :) he did my order in one go and really put huge effort in it to get it done asap. def. order again from this guy :)

ip hash: 50ffeb9e57792fc645b38d