EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling PC/NA 3 chars 725+ |all exotics (113) Y1 ,forsaken,1k Voices, Pinnacle weapons

Platforms
PC
Region
NA

dredgenx3

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
PC account 3 characters 725+ power
Bungie announced crossplay. So you can play Later on PS4 and XB1 with this account.

All exotics year 1 and forsaken (1k Voices included) (113 exotics total)
Season pass exotics: Truth, Thorn, Last Word
On TITAN character you can play year 1 expansion and forsaken story mode (watch screenshots)

A lot of curated rolls from raids and nightfall strikes and some god rolls

Pinnacle weapons: Recluse, Dellirium, Oxygen SR3, breackneck, Loaded Question, Mountain Top, Luna Howl (going to finish this week). Revoker (only need to make 300 sniper kills, already got 3500 points).

Wayfarer seal done (just need to wait EMZ week), Dredgen seal need 1 reset only.

Finished catalyst:
Whisper of the worm, Telesto, OUTBREAK perfected (plus exotic ship), STURM, THE HUCKLEBERRY, BOREALIS, Cold heart, Merciless, Prometheus Lens, THE WARDCLIFF COIL, Tractor Cannon, Fighting lion,
Unfinished catalyst:
Polaris Lance (15/50 kills left), VIGILANCE WING (150 kills left), RIMSON (350 kills left), SKYBURNER'S OATH (800 kabal kills left), SLEEPER SIMULANT (only 400 kills left), D.A.R.C.I. (20% finished), Legend of acrius (250 kills left), the colony (20% finished)

Images (18 total)

Also i have HOTS game with a lot of open heroes (if it matters) on this account.
email change available, change name should be available (i haven't change before)
PM ME if interested.

Last edited:
ip hash: 58b7774b017e5337f0c784
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
60 bucks if i can have the account right now.
Not a destiny loser,
I know destiny been playing since d1.
Switching from ps4 to PC.
Don't feel like grinding for the light again.

ip hash: 8c4206d199d311a5ebc01f
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Destiny isn’t worth more than you can buy it for
I have al the seals and triumphs completed on my console account
I have all the exotics and legendaries unlocked
it’s not worth more than 69
It’s destiny
It’s a video game lol

ip hash: 8c4206d199d311a5ebc01f

Destiny2Trader

Trusted Seller
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
5   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Lmao, definitely a matter of opinion. I don't think you understand how rude it is to put such a low price tag on someone's else's work like that. Especially when hours have been poured into it.
That's like saying you want to purchase something for the base price yet it has all the add-ons you wanted, where is the logic in that?

dredgenx3

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Destiny isn’t worth more than you can buy it for
I have al the seals and triumphs completed on my console account
I have all the exotics and legendaries unlocked
it’s not worth more than 69
It’s destiny
It’s a video game lol
Feel free to buy new destiny game. Just dont post here.

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Did 3500 points for Revoker pinnacle sniper rifle. 3500/3500. Only left sniper kills, but you can make em in quick game or any mode. Wendigo GL3 is coming after this weekend and maybe HUSH later. Got izanagi sniper rifle today.