EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Packmaster = scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackMaster

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
62   1   0
Country
Georgia
10 orders completed before any problems were reported - $1595 paid
14 orders completed - $1965 unpaid

1 customer reported win-trading abuse, packmaster was warned
Packmaster was not paid for this order
LegionFarm opens Paypal dispute for other orders
Packmaster completes more orders ???
Packmaster was fired (packmaster has own boosting team)
4 customers reported their accounts deleted (packmaster's team deleted)

I've updated the time line based on the info posted, but I'm very confused.

1) LegionFarm, if you plan to open payment disputes against a booster and fire them, you better make sure all your customers update their passwords first. Did you notify your customers their orders were being cancelled or at least being paused and they should update their passwords immediately?

2) Packmaster, you said after the payment disputes were opened you completed more orders. Why would you do that? This makes no sense.

Once these questions are answered, I'll make a final decision. Please stop arguing.
2) i believed that they will investigate this case and look to facts about ban waves and other boosters work. When they told me about stop working with me i had 4 orders in process and i asked should i complete those orders and they said yes.

Last edited:
ip hash: aab84bd1e393a66c93a85b
0   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
http://prntscr.com/ommbal - about this one, i think legionfarm did not have enough time to do that. Their clients might be busy and so on.
Also about paragraph number 2 - ' 2) Packmaster, you said after the payment disputes were opened you completed more orders. Why would you do that? This makes no sense. '

I think pack lied about it.
It is completely nonsense and it would be stupid for legionfarm to allow him to work on orders after his actions got account banned.

Moreover, pack is not a silly guy. He understood that case against him is tough, so why would he continue working on another orders ?
Might be packmaster is a brave knight that was going to continue his duty by completing orders for legionfarm. ( i do not think so. )

ip hash: 9e0953a4843bd68211b776

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
61   0   0
Country
US/Canada
It is completely nonsense and it would be stupid for legionfarm to allow him to work on orders after his actions got account banned.
I agree, it makes no sense on both ends. No sense for Packmaster to complete more orders after a $1595 payment dispute was opened and it makes no sense for Legionfarm to allow Packmaster to continue boosting.

I'm going to break up my decision in parts.

1) LegionFarm is at fault for failing to remove a fired booster properly, which amounts to being negligent.
- Before starting the Paypal dispute for $1595 he should have removed all access that Packmaster had to the site and accounts being boosted to protect them.

2) LegionFarm does not have to right to dispute the $1595 payment over 1 cheat complaint, even two or three.
- Legion has the right to stop payment on all outstanding orders to cover any refunds or damage to accounts he has to pay for.
- Packmaster's outstanding balance was $1965, that is enough to cover refunds for a dozen orders, so there is no reason to dispute the $1595 payment.

3) Packmaster is responsible for his boosting team and those 4 deleted accounts. This complicated things drastically.
- Now instead of one or a few boosting orders being refunded. LegionFarm has to compensate 4 customers for deleted accounts which is not cheap.

4) Due to the deleted accounts, LegionFarm has the right to dispute the $1595 payment.

Legionfarm must show proof of compensation to the 4 customers that had their accounts deleted. $3560 was taken from Packmaster, so I hope he used that to pay the victims. The customer that complained about cheating should have been refunded this order and the majority of the remaining should have been paid out to the victims who's accounts were deleted.

Legionfarm will not be unbanned unless he can show proof those victims where paid for their lost accounts.

Packmaster has received a negative feedback for his part in this dispute. If anything like this happens again, it will result in a permanent ban.

ip hash: ed8374f0990740459dfb49

PackMaster

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
62   1   0
Country
Georgia
Waiting for my upgrades back.

ip hash: 0867c2422b066f10dff116

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
61   0   0
Country
US/Canada
upgrades have been restored.

Waiting for LegionFarm to submit evidence showing his customers were fully compensated using the payments take from Packmaster.

ip hash: ed8374f0990740459dfb49
Status
Not open for further replies.