EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Packmaster = scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
0   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
1) How many orders did Packmaster complete for you?
2) How many orders was he paid for?
3) How many orders had a problem before Packmaster was fired?
4) When the payment disputes were opened against packmaster, how many orders did this include?

As i told you before, i am not here on behalf of legion farm. Jesi is .
Also you can check this thread in the beginning. Legion farm provided 1-4 questions.

ip hash: 9e0953a4843bd68211b776

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
61   0   0
Country
US/Canada
That thread shows 3 payments that were disputed. I don't know how many orders were included with those payments or how many of those orders had reported problems.

Boosting sites have the right to stop payment to any booster that's breaking their TOS. This includes payments for boosts in progress or that were completed and not yet paid out.

However boosting sites do not have the right to dispute all payments paid to the booster. Unless there is a high volume of complaints or reports where the accounts are getting banned or suspended.

One complaint does not justify disputing all payments and based on the info I see, this is based on one complaint. Whatever damage Pack made to the customers accounts, he'll be responsible for, but I need to see all the information.

This is why I want to know the answer to these questions. The information in the current posts does not provide enough details for me to make a fair decision.

ip hash: ed8374f0990740459dfb49

PackMaster

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
61   1   0
Country
Georgia
They claimed payments for these orders i already completed and got payment for:
753AB1 170 usd
C76D99 115 usd
006DAC 55 usd
DE9021 52 usd
F28776 52 usd
5F5E2E 100 usd
351790 190 usd
D0868C 170 usd
3CB3C1 240 usd
DB1904 450 usd
SUMM= ‭1 594‬ USD
Already completed when they started scamming me:
1078EC 379 usd
753AB1 170 usd
AEFFF8 150 usd
46C274 230 usd
59A476 40 usd
11DA32 22 usd
0E2284 200 usd
DC4ECC 250 usd
1343A6 114 usd
504BB1 190 usd
067A62 87 usd
036FC3 56 usd
F69958 42 usd
2A1433 35 usd
SUMM= ‭1 965‬
Also i wanna take attention that they said:
Our client got ban, this screenshots shows that u used DDOS techology thats why client got banned, we will stop all payments and refund all money already sent.
AND THEN I ASKED DIRECTLY:
WTF? ABOUT WHAT YOU TALKING GUYS, SHOW ME EVIDENCES.
They ignored me 3 days and then they said client showed them screenshot of a ban.
Ofcourse we can trust legionfarm shits lol.... yeah.... and that was me who ruined this acc to ban ofc, not another booster who made 60 iron banner matches, ofc not clients fault with his accuracy 85% headshots with sniper rifles with KD/KDA stats is below 0.90 lol.
Ofcourse it was PackMaster, with already year in destiny 2 boosting team, completed hundreds offers with MM without MM whatever, with pure 100% feedbacks.
Yeah, i heard before that they can drop my ass with big debt, but my fault that i trusted this scammer employer, and worked as a slave- 5 orders in same time, all pve perfect completed orders, all ruined by 1 ***** who used cheats and i already prooved this fact with screenshots of cheatdevs sites and forum users, who just disappeared after 4 april coz almost all their clients begun disputes against them. Who cares about those facts, no body, who cares about little friend Captain Jotuhn, came here to spoil and ruin my perfect rep to zero.

ip hash: 1894e429c7e61a6c92e2ec

WerotService

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
ip hash: 44055bf36c2e3c8332f4f9
0   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
Werot, it is so funny to see how you protect your friend - packmaster.
http://prntscr.com/oinjqd

I think it is just a ' coincidence ' that you are admin on Packmaster's win-trade server.
http://prntscr.com/oink0c - you are as an admin
http://prntscr.com/oinkdx - Packmaster as an admin.

AND ONCE AGAIN I TELL YOU WEROT, BUNGIE DOES NOT GIVE ANSWER ON BAN REASON.
CHECK THEIR GOD DAMN ToS .
Serisosly, you say that packmaster did not ddos, but you do not even know bungie's ToS...
https://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Account-Restrictions-and-Banning-Policies/en/Help/Article/11929

0   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
It is not about how many orders packmaster completed.

It is all about his filthy actions to legion farm's customers.
After packmaster's account was banned due to his ddos and win-trade actions, he started deleting characters.
You know it werot) but you still protect him.

PackMaster

Professional Seller
61   1   0
Country
Georgia
Can u collect proofs and facts man? Not just throwing some shits to me or WerotServices?
U provided only 1 screen pic of fake tweeter and 1 chat log where u took phrases out of context.
if you want to see me guilty of pulling in the fictional evidence of my guilt that would ruin my reputation this does not mean that I am really guilty of something. I exercise the right to be free until my guilt is proven. By this I am not a scandal and do not aggress in response to your insulting messages. waiting for a fair decision.

ip hash: 5320eef48b34c2b5824544

xKwami

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
ip hash: 4de1c457b104b5c5717e34

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
61   0   0
Country
US/Canada
I apologize for the late response.

Below is a summary based on information posted.

10 orders completed before any problems were reported - $1595 paid
14 orders completed - $1965 unpaid

1 customer reported win-trading abuse, packmaster was warned
Packmaster was not paid for this order
4 customers reported their accounts deleted (packmaster deleted)
Packmaster was fired. $1965 was never paid and $1595 was disputed

Yellow signifies this is a unproven claim. Please confirm if this is correct.

PackMaster

Professional Seller
61   1   0
Country
Georgia
I was warned only for half of this order. This order included only not forgotten completed without any game tricks, and second part which i took later i told them that i will complete it faster with wintrade method.
I was not paid for all offers completed at this moment.
They started claim refundthrought paypal support.
i completed few orders more.
Then i was fired.
Then they discovered some problems with client's accounts. As i told many times before, i have pro boosters team, when legionfarm opened dispute and claimed payments back, i told my team that there is no way to get pay for they work and they must leave accounts which was already in process. What happend next? My team was very dissapointed- its true, did anybody of them touch any items on clients acc?- I cant be sure, we not working together after this situation.
Why im sure that legionfarm are bad in this situation?
1. We waited for payment 2 weeks with no answer when it will comes.
2. When they found problem with one order(from 30 completed orders)- they didnt provide any pics or dialogues to proove that ban was real.
3. They working whole time before and now with wintrade methods, i can proove this if you need.
4. They had this situation a lot of times before. Only me who started big forum dispute with them after their scamm activity, coz i have rep and opportunity

ip hash: 50c1e37626aa70c84c3c16
0   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
Following legion farm's screenshots - yes. 4 or more were harmed after packmaster were fired and withdrawn with some payments. By the way, when pack started to work with legion farm, he instantly signed their ToS - http://prntscr.com/om3l78
Those accounts where pack was authorized were harmed ( pack deleted characters and items. )
Pack said that the other guy did this, but how can we trust this if packmaster did not provide any evidences .
Legionfarm is claiming that pack master did this. I am along with their point be cause of a logical conclusion i wrote above.

Also pack replied this - ' Then they discovered some problems with client's accounts. As i told many times before, i have pro boosters team, when legionfarm opened dispute and claimed payments back, i told my team that there is no way to get pay for they work and they must leave accounts which was already in process. What happend next? My team was very dissapointed- its true, did anybody of them touch any items on clients acc?- I cant be sure, we not working together after this situation. '

But lets be honest pack, it is your team, right? Legionfarm does not work with your team directly, you are middle man, right? So you are responsible for your boosters, if we have fact that you or your boosters were authorized on those accounts, that means your team harmed them.

Taking orders from legion farm for your boosters, does not mean that you are not responsible for your team.

PackMaster

Professional Seller
61   1   0
Country
Georgia
Awfull lies comes up here again.
he instantly signed their ToS - http://prntscr.com/om3l78
They add ToS after 3 weeks we met and worked already. I already provided dates of this warn, please stop your scamm shits here bro.
Pack said that the other guy did this, but how can we trust this if packmaster did not provide any evidences .
I provided.
Legionfarm is claiming that pack master did this. I am along with their point be cause of a logical conclusion i wrote above.
Yeaahhh, only logic man :D
But lets be honest pack, it is your team, right? Legionfarm does not work with your team directly, you are middle man, right? So you are responsible for your boosters, if we have fact that you or your boosters were authorized on those accounts, that means your team harmed them.
To be honest bro, just stop lying and spoil my services here.
Legionfarm agreed work with my team, i gave a lot of offers to my team, and then i paid for their work from my own budget.
And im not saying that its somebody from my team, there were a lot of other legionfarm boosters on these accs. I just cant be sure for 100% coz im not a God to see everything what happend.
Anyway, nice try to blame me my oldest competitor

0   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
It is clear that packmaster violated legion farm ToS.
He win-traded account which he was not supposed to.
Then he or his team ( which he is responsible for ) deleted characters on clients accounts.

I still do not understand why pack is whining about legion farm when pack admitted that he win-traded 20 games when legion farm did not allow it.
Legion farm has their ToS where clearly said - http://prntscr.com/om3l78 .
You do not like their ToS be cause you are win-trader who cannot play fairly ? Then do not work with them.
Pack wanted easy money, be cause win-trading is MUCH MUCH easier than manual gameplay.

PackMaster

Professional Seller
61   1   0
Country
Georgia
It is clear that packmaster violated legion farm ToS.
He win-traded account which he was not supposed to.
Then he or his team ( which he is responsible for ) deleted characters on clients accounts.

I still do not understand why pack is whining about legion farm when pack admitted that he win-traded 20 games when legion farm did not allow it.
Legion farm has their ToS where clearly said - http://prntscr.com/om3l78 .
You do not like their ToS be cause you are win-trader who cannot play fairly ? Then do not work with them.
Pack wanted easy money, be cause win-trading is MUCH MUCH easier than manual gameplay.
Lol im not going to like or dislike any rules bro, im fair booster with pro team on any platform, if this offer's price is discounted to minimal its okay if legionfarm was agreed with wintrade, only this honest way im working almost year.
I agreed to complete first part of this offer without wintrade. DB1904 was completed without any tricks, then while work was in process they added very cheapy redrix claymore to this order- part number 2, which i said that i will complete with cheese method, check my evidences and then try again please.

0   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
I am not going to check anything, i am not administrator . We have clear fact that you harmed clients accounts. If you would do nothing harmful to legion farm, they would not open dispute against you, lol.

PackMaster

Professional Seller
61   1   0
Country
Georgia
They opened dispute coz they got banned here. They cant scamm boosters and collect their money like they did it before. And you know it ofc. The only reason why are you here- is to spoil my services.

0   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
Now lets wait for administrator, i have no intention of spamming here.
Also i do not want to argue with sneaky guy like you.
You trying to look clear and fair and so on, but here we are. You were banned on ownedcore and now you are spreading your lies here .

PackMaster

Professional Seller
61   1   0
Country
Georgia
Oh yes, good job bro, packmaster provided tons of evidences, and ownedcore just made decision of your lies there. Thats the truth, i got message that reason of my ban was not legionfarms evidences, reason was your fake tweet screenshots lol. I laughed so much when discovered this pretty funniest thing, THEY BELIEVED IN THIS FAKE TWITTER POST OMG, ownedcore admin, seriously?!

0   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
Those screen shots were taken from bungie.net.
You know that you can take screenshots off official forum of the game and post them on any twitter account, right?
You are very curve guy are not you?)
Oh, what am i doing. Not gonna answer after this one.

PackMaster

Professional Seller
61   1   0
Country
Georgia
Yeah you right, but your post was about bungies violations, some one got ban(maybe/maybe not) he did some matches cheesed games(not sure, coz there is no proofs of owners btags in stats of played matches), and combo will be that somebody just told us that the reason of that ban was cheese matches, lol.I can make fake tweets everyday bro. Doesnt proovs anything, except for ownedcore admin, who triggered on words like "bungie bans"

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
61   0   0
Country
US/Canada
10 orders completed before any problems were reported - $1595 paid
14 orders completed - $1965 unpaid

LegionFarm opens Paypal dispute for other orders
Packmaster completes more orders ???
Packmaster was fired (packmaster has own boosting team)
4 customers reported their accounts deleted (packmaster's team deleted)

I've updated the time line based on the info posted, but I'm very confused.

1) LegionFarm, if you plan to open payment disputes against a booster and fire them, you better make sure all your customers update their passwords first. Did you notify your customers their orders were being cancelled or at least being paused and they should update their passwords immediately?

2) Packmaster, you said after the payment disputes were opened you completed more orders. Why would you do that? This makes no sense.

Once these questions are answered, I'll make a final decision. Please stop arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.