EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Packmaster = scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
1   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Is any decision coming up?
2 facts based on proves are against PackMaster.
1) - He used win-trade and ddos when legionfarm did not allow it. You can check screenshots from legionfarm as an evidence of ddos.
2) PackMaster admited that he deleted characters on client's accounts just be cause he had no choice.

You also can check ownedcore for more information. There is a lot of pitiful attempts from packmaster to justify his unrightful actions.
I still cannot understand how can it be possible ... Sorry for those clients whose accs were harmed by pack.
"He deleted characters because he had no choice"

Is this broken English or is are you just unintelligent? I hope it's the first one.

ip hash: 62d871eb29d4a837c0eea1

PackMaster

Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
42   1   0
Country
Georgia
Yeah. I like this guy Captain Jotuhn. He knows he is lier, but who cares lol, if he can scamm and spoil my services- he will do it whatever it costs. Nobody talks here about 2500 usd debt lol, nobody talks that there isnt my fault why prositive got ban, captain answer to me please, any of your 700+ client list got banned for cheese bro? If you think you are man tell us about your practice here.

ip hash: 5320eef48b34c2b5824544

PackMaster

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
42   1   0
Country
Georgia
fake twitter screenshot ? Those screenshots are posted on twitter, yes, you are right.
But screenshots were taken on BUNGIE.NET which is official site of destiny 2 game.

So what are we talking about again ?
You are insulting me just be cause you know that i am saying right things. You call everyone a ' scammer ' around you but you show no evidences.
You violated legionfarm's ToS, you harmed 3rd persons ( their client's accs ) and now you are talking that we are scammers ?

Do you understand that things you have done to their clients are filthy? It is not human way of solving problems with company. That was childish way of solving problems and you have to be punished for your lies and harmful actions to 3rd persons .
Just remember pack , you are not man. Why am i confident about it? Just be cause you harmed innocent people.
Honest booster and man would never do harmful things to 3rd persons. You did : )
Ratty pack)
Also. Please if this screenshot were taken from official site, show me link or tell me where do you see "reason" provided by bungie support?

ip hash: 5320eef48b34c2b5824544

PackMaster

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
42   1   0
Country
Georgia
I still need someone to either translate the chat, or copy/paste it here so I can run it through a translator.
Their proofs.
1 https://prnt.sc/nyecjv they warned me 26.03. about ddos and wintrade here is text and translation
Информация для всех бустеров Legionfarm:Если вы используете ДДос, Винтрейд или другие запрещенные и нечестные абузы при выполнении заказа вашего клиента, в следствии чего он получит бан - вы потеряете все выплаты, а так же мы вернем все прошлые выплаты, т.к в таком случае мы будем вынуждены вернуть деньги клиенту.
Translation

Information for all Legionfarm boosters: If you use DDoS, Vintrade or other prohibited and dishonest abuses when fulfilling the order of your client, as a result of which he will receive a ban, you will lose all payments, as well as we will return all past payments, because case we will be forced to return the money to the customer.

2 their proof is that i admitted that was me who deleted those characters or items
http://prntscr.com/nyegru
Legion: Так это вы удаляли айтемы на аккаунтах игроков?
Pack: Не понимаю о чем вы
Будем разбираться
Legion: Зачем было это делать?
при чем тут игроки?
Pack: А при чем тут я? Заказов на 2500 долларов и ваше надменное отношение
Игнор
Разослали всем бустерам предупреждение
Типа изза меня у клиента бан и тд
Я вас спрашивал, с вашей стороны был игнор и злонамеренные действия.
Выбор был небольшой
Legion: Я задавал вам вопросы.
Вы отвечали в сторону.
Pack: Я отвечал по факту Степан. И вместо того что бы решать вопрос со мной вы предпочли оболгать меня и присвоить себе деньги за выполненную работу
Legion: В результате вы решаете наказать клиентов и удалить им айтемы
в чем поинт
Pack: поинт в том что я не получил денег за работу, бустеры которые делали на платформах тоже не получили выплат.
Translate
Legion: so you deleted items on player accounts?
Paсk: I don't understand what you mean
We'll figure out
Legion: Why do it?
what have the players?
Paсk: And what have I got? Orders for 2500 dollars and your arrogant attitude
Ignore
Alert to all boosters
Type because of my client's ban, etc.
I ask you, and your actions were malicious.

The selection was small // here i was talking about opened dispute
Legion: I asked you questions.
You answered aside.
Paсk: I answered in fact Stepan. I want to give myself money for the work done.
Legion: As a result, you decide to punish customers and remove items from them.
what is the point
Pack: I did not get money for the work.
There are a lot of screens i provided but some i wanna take your attention
here they accepting wintrade on offer i was working on
here i told them my opinion and that was not me who deleted those items.
also i provided a lot of evidences that they asked me several times to wintrade after they warned their boosters about new rules.
Also i wanna take attention to that scammer CaptainJotuhn here. coz screenshot he provided are from fake twitter and doesnt proove anything.

ip hash: 1894e429c7e61a6c92e2ec

PackMaster

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
42   1   0
Country
Georgia
@Jesse J.

please show an image of where packmaster admitted to deleting the characters
Can i find out when this scamm report will be renamed as dispute or closed?
There is no chance to prove that was me who deleted something. Coz i never hurt clients even if i was scammed.
Provided all chatlogs.

ip hash: 2e047e97d7dbcc72bd0d05
0   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
I contact legion farm so they will provide evidences on you deleting characters. If they forgot about you for a moment that does not mean that you are free. They already provided them, they just need to translate them : )

ip hash: 9e0953a4843bd68211b776

PackMaster

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
42   1   0
Country
Georgia
Yeah, nice try, will provide fake dialogs from fake customers they collected for couple months after they got banned here. I translated everything already. All dialogues here. Stop spoil my services Captain Jotuhn. U provided fake proofs to defend scammers and let them avoid justice. Maybe ownedcore admin is blind and didnt checked ur fake evidences. Here we go with differend level of proceedings. I hope they will take a look to ur fake tweets and this scammers legionfarm provided "pack master admitted deleting characters" lol what i never admitted that peace of ****. But yo, they admitted full reclaim. As i said before, i won paypal claim coz they cant prove that i did something wrong with accs.

PackMaster

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
42   1   0
Country
Georgia
So, here are dialogs with clients who were harmed by packmaster -
1 customer (https://prnt.sc/nyeenv)
2 customer (https://prnt.sc/nyefah)
3 customer (http://prntscr.com/nyefh0)
4 customer (http://prntscr.com/nyeg3l)

There are no order's id so i cannot say which one was that
Oh ofc u cant, coz here i see only one client i saw before, and there was 10 more boosters on his acc same time lol. Provide evidences that it was me who deleted those items or chars or go to hell. My team finished work, we leaved those accs and thats all. We waited 2-3 weeks for payment, then legion farm begun their shitty strategy to steal our earned money. What was after they claimed money back? IDK i said 1000 times, clients could be harmed by other booster who didnt got their money too, or it was somebody from my old team? I cant check it or admit it lol, the only thing i know- legionfarm are scammers who deserve to be deleted from all legit game forums. Coz they just earning money on pro player's hard work, and quite often dont consider it necessary to pay their labor. Its my last message here. Waiting for fair trial. Will provide any requested proofs.

0   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
Text logs in russian from this screenshot - https://prnt.sc/nyegru
Legionfarm - так это вы удалили предметы на аккаунтах игроков
Packmaster - не понимаю о чем вы . Будем разбираться.
Legionfarm - зачем это было делать? При чем тут игроки ?
PackMaster - А причем тут я? Заказов на 2500 долларов и ваше надменное отношение.
Игнор
разослали всем бустерам предупреждения
типа из-за меня у клиента бан
Я вас спрашивал, с вашей стороны был игнор и злонамеренные действия
выбор был небольшой
Legionfarm - Я задавал вам вопросы. В чем поинт?
Packmaster - я отвечал по факту Степан. И вместо того что бы решать вопрос сом ной, вы предпочли оболгать меня и присвоить себе деньги за выполенную работу.
Legionfarm - в результате вы решаете наказать клиентов и удалять их айтемы. В чем поинт?
Packmaster - Поинт в том, что я не получил денег за работу, бустеры которые делали на платформах тоже не получили выплат.

Translation of these messages. Take a proper look at last messages from legion farm and packmaster. Pack admitted that he deleted characters.

0   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
http://prntscr.com/ocswfi - translation russian > eng for this screenshot - https://prnt.sc/nyegru

And the culmination where packmaster admits that he did delete all characters - http://prntscr.com/ocsx3b
Translation for link above - http://prntscr.com/ocsysk
This translation more comfy - http://prntscr.com/ocszfp

So for me it is clear that packmaster indirectly admitted that he harmed their clients
Just take a look at him, he is calling everyone ' scammers ' but he shows no proves ...

My friend... about your idea of " legion farm's strategy is to steal our money "
My friend works for them and he got 5k$+ from them over the time and they did not ' STEAL ' my money . Be cause he is fair worker.

Mr.Admin, it is clear as a sunny day without clouds in the sky. I am not his competitor. I am not seller here. I get nothing of his ban but it would be fair be cause of his harmful actions. He admitted that he and his team did harmful actions to legion farm's clients, here - https://prnt.sc/ocszfp
Also he violated legion farm's ToS, that is why they refunded part of the money.

PackMaster

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
42   1   0
Country
Georgia
Yeah, nice try to scamm and spoil my services again my little concurent.
Tell us why u posting shits here?) U are not my client, u arent legionfarm worker, so?
Im very laughing when i see how u trying to cut my words out of context. Loool its so funny.
Just take a look for ur self. To be sure u are not an idiot try to read it word by word.
Legionfarm: -as a resuld u decided to punish customers and delete their items.(take a look to this little pause here, and here they comes with question)
Legionfarm: whats the point?
Packmaster: the point is that i didnt recieve the money for the work, the booster that were made
on the platforms also didnt recieved their payments.( it is my clear point in this case, they asked and i answered)
And yeah. Ofc u have friend which already worked for more than 5000 dollars lol.
Naturally, your friend earned more than 5000 dollars, if this disputes were about 300 dollars and not 4000, you would remember a friend who earned more than 500. Reyunyok is trying to get into the dialogue of men, its so fun and fu** logick.

0   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
You said it directly " i did not receive my money " so you deleted characters be cause of it : )
Also on ownedcore, there was a screen shot where you said - ' i had small choice ' .
Stop lying little iraklii . Be a man and admit it.
Also you admitted that you were ' win-trading ' http://prntscr.com/ocxup5
Calling it ' cheese ' is just a synonym . You can google it anywhere that these ' cheesing ' and ' win-trade ' are same thing .

EpicNPC CM

Administrator
10   0   0
Country
United States
I am going to try to access the dispute thread on ownedcore.com before we make a decision here.

Will update shortly.

Closing for now as all evidence has been provided.

ip hash: dffaffe07180198681bb7b

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Administrator
58   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Upgrades removed from Packmaster while this dispute is open.

1) How many orders did Packmaster complete for you?
2) How many orders was he paid for?
3) How many orders had a problem before Packmaster was fired?
4) When the payment disputes were opened against packmaster, how many orders did this include?

5) For the one customer that asked for win-trade, that is irrelevant. Service providers can do what the customer asks even if it's against the normal boosting rules.

The booster rules say no win-trading, no ddos, nothing that can risk the account getting banned. If the booster is breaking this rule, the service provider has the right to fire the booster, not pay them for any left over orders and recover payments for any orders where the account was banned or received a violation.

6) Packmaster, did you do anything to any customer account after you were fired? If not, how were customer accounts deleted?

ip hash: ed8374f0990740459dfb49

PackMaster

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
42   1   0
Country
Georgia
http://prntscr.com/ofwyrx
thats almost all offers, there was more but sometimes i just completed job without add in database
they payed only for
http://prntscr.com/ofx23x
3CB3C1
F28776 753AB1 C76D99 006DAC DE9021
those paypal claimed back
DB1904 D0868C 351790 5F5E2E.

1 order DB1904
4) When the payment disputes were opened against packmaster, how many orders did this include?
6 april 2019, they included all completed orders, pvp pve on all platforms.

5) For the one customer that asked for win-trade, that is irrelevant. Service providers can do what the customer asks even if it's against the normal boosting rules.

Im talking not about what can do service provider, point is - that they said right here thats they never asked me for wintrade and my chat pics are showing exactly that they asked me many times to do wintrade- so they lied already about their honest services

The booster rules say no win-trading, no ddos, nothing that can risk the account getting banned. If the booster is breaking this rule, the service provider has the right to fire the booster, not pay them for any left over orders and recover payments for any orders where the account was banned or received a violation.

As a part of big booster group here on epicnpc on destiny 2 section, i can say and its truth that almost all services providing wintrade boost coz its much more cheaper and not causes bans or someshit with owner's accs.
My threads always contains info about wintrade method which i never used, i used same method which seems like not pure games played but never causes any problems with accs.

6) Packmaster, did you do anything to any customer account after you were fired? If not, how were customer accounts deleted?

lol, i was fired but still worked for legion farm, i finished 3-4 pve orders after they told me they will claim money back.
I didnt anything bad with clients acc, i know person who did those horrible things and these info which legionfarm provided can be possible from this bad guy orders. He is not my friend but i found him and he gave me those screenshots.

LegionFarm, 12:54 Надеюсь что на этот раз все красиво сделаете
Денис, 12:54 100%
LegionFarm, 12:55 Complete untill 18:00
D2BA0A PC 588-2100 glory rank boost yasee****[email protected] After you log in to the client account, send me please his PSN/Btag/XBL. 50$
Денис, 12:56 код
LegionFarm, 12:57 5JMV8X
Денис, 12:58 залогинился
LegionFarm, 13:42 D2BA0A что случилось у него?
LegionFarm, 13:43 Choppers
LegionFarm, 14:21 Вы удаляете персонажей?
LegionFarm, 14:21 Или что происходит?
LegionFarm, 14:21 В чем причина?
LegionFarm, 15:08 ау?
Денис, 15:15 походу мой друг меня подставил
LegionFarm, 15:16 один аккаунт забанен , на 2х других все удалено
Денис, 15:17 как забанен
Денис, 15:17 какой?
LegionFarm, 15:17 Их всего 3
LegionFarm, 15:17 1 забанен 2 удалены
LegionFarm, 15:17 Какая разница какие
Денис, 15:17 было 5 Денис, 15:17 вроде
LegionFarm, 15:17 6F3283+A78C1A забанен
LegionFarm, 15:18 другие еще не ответили
LegionFarm, 15:18 рассказывай все , почему твой друг мог это сделать
Денис, 15:18 кошмар
Денис, 15:18 видимо он когда то на вас работал
Денис, 15:18 и кажется не получил выплат
LegionFarm, 15:18 и зовут его пакмастер?)
Денис, 15:18 да!
LegionFarm, 15:18 круто братан)
LegionFarm, 15:19 мы же договаривались не винтрейдить
LegionFarm, 15:19 ну как же так..
Денис, 15:19 :(
LegionFarm, 16:44 Отправьте пожалуйста переписку со своим другом :)
here u can see another guy who deleted some accs, coz he didnt recieve the payment, he did those thing and said that was me only be cause legion farm asked directly: Was it PackMaster? and his answer ofcourse was Yes!

they only assume that I deleted the accounts, which I didnt, but wait, I still don’t see any money for the work. I repeatedly tried to find out why the client received a ban, so far there is no reasonable answer, but I’ll get the truth from Bungie, and when I get 100% proof that it wasn’t my fault that I already know, this case will be on the conscience of these scammers .

ip hash: 1894e429c7e61a6c92e2ec
0   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
they only assume that I deleted the accounts, which I didnt, but wait, I still don’t see any money for the work. I repeatedly tried to find out why the client received a ban, so far there is no reasonable answer, but I’ll get the truth from Bungie, and when I get 100% proof that it wasn’t my fault that I already know, this case will be on the conscience of these scammers .

(с) Packmaster

Well pack, i can give you a spoiler that bungie does not provide info about bans at all . ( check their ToS below )
https://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Account-Restrictions-and-Banning-Policies/en/Help/Article/11929
And also a screen shot - http://prntscr.com/og4cdh (good luck in ' asking bungie ' )

0   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
About
----
My answers
5) Packmaster was told NOT to win-trade particular order - screenshots below and translation is also there
5.1 - screenshot where packmaster was told not to wintrade - https://prnt.sc/nyeaa3 , translation where legionfarm asked him to do it without ' win-trade ' - http://prntscr.com/og4e70 ( трейд - trade, slang you know...)
5.2 - https://prnt.sc/nyecjv - screenshot where packmaster admitted that he did win-trade for account that legion farm told him to do manually without win-trades . As packmaster said, he did win-trade be cause he was out of time .
Translation for 5.2 - http://prntscr.com/og4hrz ( i did not translate ' info for all boosters ' be cause it is already in english )
A little snack for 5.2 - packmaster directly admitted on ownedcore that he ' cheesed ' - https://prnt.sc/ocxup5
Cheese and win-trade are synonyms by the way.

My conclusion about paragraph №5.
PackMaster was told not to wintrade his order but he did win-trade it and violated LegionFarm's ToS.
PackMaster also admitted that he did win-trade be cause he was out of time and he wanted to finish the order on time. ( pretty silly to violate someone's ToS to be ' on time ' )
Also PackMaster is lying that he is ' investigating ' why client was banned - ' but I’ll get the truth from Bungie, and when I get 100% proof that it wasn’t my fault that I already know, this case will be on the conscience of these scammers ' (c) PackMaster
As i mentioned before, bungie never answers about bans.

0   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
6) Lets have dinner with paragraph №6.
So, packmaster said that he never deleted characters for legion farm.
So i am wondering, if packmaster never deleted items or characters on client's accounts so why did he show a lot of pathos
on these screenshots below ?
6.1 - Screenshot where legion farm asked him ' зачем это было делать? why was it done ? (deleting characters and so on ) ' http://prntscr.com/og4nx5 (6.1)
Translation for 6.1 - http://prntscr.com/og4om8
I am asking myself if packmaster did not delete characters and items on client's accs, so why did he show a lot of pathos answering to legion farm? His answers did not sound as answers from innocent guy. Innocent guy would not answer they way packmaster did.

Conclusion about paragraph №6.
It is clear that packmaster was responsible for those account.
Packmaster is trying to justify himself by saying that other guy deleted characters and so on.
I have some questions i want you admins to ask yourself.
1) If it was not packmaster the guy who deleted all the characters and items on those accounts then who?
Not one or two accounts were harmed, so you want to say that ' other guy ' also was on those accs? Well sounds pretty shitty.
2) If packmaster is fair booster and ' A MAN OF HIS WORD ' then why is he saying this? - http://prntscr.com/og4sag
Pretty shitty pack, you are sinking in your own lies. ' Big booster group ' is not happy about what you said i guess

0   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
So i just want to say that we have clear evidences about these things -
1) PackMaster did win-trade when he was told NOT to do it.
2) PackMaster did lie about bungie ( he said that he is waiting reply from bungie )
3) PackMaster showed a lot of pathos answering legion farm on accusations of deleting characters and so on. Then packmaster said that ' other guy ' which i think is his 2nd personality deleted all characters and items.
4) PackMaster said that other boosters also do win-trades.

Some of my thoughts.
I think packmaster used ddos. Be cause ddos has 90% chance of ban and it looks like win-trade.
Also win-trade is bannable ( screenshots are taken from bungie.net which is official site of destiny 2 the game ) -

0   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
Also on ownedcore i attached a lot of evidences where packmaster was teaching his discord how to use firewall to block and allow some ip addresses.
Admins, i know that he is profitable for you in some cases.
But he harmed innocent clients, lied many times i cannot even count.
If he would be innocent his answers to legion farm would not be full of pathos.
Can you imagine this -
You are fair booster working for legion farm, doing everything as they tell you and then manager from legion farm tells you that you deleted characters, what your reaction would be? Mine would be like - Whaaat? What the F***
PackMaster reaction - http://prntscr.com/og4yb4 . Translation - http://prntscr.com/og4yr9

So tell me, if you are fair worker , would you answer this way?) Me - not.
I think when packmaster was this - http://prntscr.com/og4yb4 (translation - http://prntscr.com/og4yr9 )
His face and reaction were like - http://prntscr.com/og4zp1

My divine admins, i am thankful that you pay a lot of attention to me and my words.
Once again i want to tell you that i am not a competitor for packmaster, not his enemy at all.
All my words about his harmful actions are based on evidences i provided.
Also logical conclusions are helpful .
I am not fooling around here, i just want justice to be made.

P.S If i can help you with something, feel free to ask me in thread, i am checking it pretty often .

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Administrator
58   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Most of my questions were ignored by Capitan Jotunn, so I'll repost them.

ip hash: ed8374f0990740459dfb49
Status
Not open for further replies.