• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Owned8744 - scammer?

wowgmblizzard

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I was going to trade him my 60 shammy for his 60 HU pally and 60 UD mage on different accounts. Before we were about to go through the trade, he said he didn't want to trade secret answers but I quickly persuaded him to trade his secret answer because that was not how I did trades. He then said he wanted my email and my email password so that if I tried to recall, he'd receive the email from blizzard. Well, he wanted me to give all my info first so he can verify. I found this suspicious because he wanted my secret answer and everything before he gave me even his username. Doesn't that sound a little fishy to you? Well I wouldn't have it and broke off the trade. Tell me what you think. Does anyone know him? His AIM sn is Owned8744.

biggamer86 -banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I believe hes a scammer every night when i sign on aim he messages me trying to find out what i have for trade and offers me a character with no time on it that is completely epic, and just seems very suspicious and has no proof of the actual character, he trys to use the feedback he got from honor leveling to his advantage id use extreme caution if you trade this guy.

Cheazer-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
I believe hes a scammer every night when i sign on aim he messages me trying to find out what i have for trade and offers me a character with no time on it that is completely epic, and just seems very suspicious and has no proof of the actual character, he trys to use the feedback he got from honor leveling to his advantage id use extreme caution if you trade this guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT