EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Selling OSRS gold/RuneScape gold/RS3 gold at MmoGah ★ Legit, Fast and Cheap ★

happysnow

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
409   5   3
Rating
98.7%
Country
China
RuneScape Gold, OSRS Gold on Hot Sale at MmoGah!
Cheap Price and Fast Delivery Time

Prices:
Old School RuneScape Gold: 10.25 USD/10M
RuneScape 3 Gold: 1.66 USD/10M

Use code: epic3 to enjoy 3% discount without doing anything else

Buying RuneScape Gold has a very low ban rate.
None of our RS Gold customers has got banned for buying RuneScape Gold so far.

Payment methods: PayPal, G2APay, BitCoin, Payssion, Western Union, WeChat Pay, AliPay... More than 200 payment methods are accepted at MmoGah

Contacts: 24/7 Live Chat Support
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
ip hash: 1cdf6d2537144bcd4cab4a

Greens420

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
3   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Horrible, deceitful people. Avoid at all costs! Looking for identity theft victims!

The identity requests were absolutely appalling to say the least.
I've been buying currency for online games since 2006, so I'm well aware that sometimes places will require an ID scan/a quick phone call/etc. but this was completely ridiculous.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Transcript:
If you do not want to wait, please click here to leave us a message.
Agent Angelica has joined the chat.
[10:41:46] Angelica: : Hi, Kyle, thank you for contacting us. My name is Angelica. How can I assist you today?
[10:42:22] Kyle: : Hi. I ordered GP on Osrs about 15 minutes ago and it still hasn’t came. Order number is 1812020123470687
[10:42:52] Angelica: : 1 sec
[10:43:14] Kyle: : Okay
[10:45:06] Angelica: : Hi, An order you placed on MmoGah.com requires additional verification. we received your order but we require identity verification. Please be sure to follow all instructions below in order for us to process your order quickly. Please upload photos of your ID Card ,you should hold your ID next to your face and take a selfie,together with a paper, you need to write the date(year, month and exact date) and MMOGAH on the paper. And take another photo of a Bill (such as Phone, Water, Electricity Bills). In place of a bill you can also take a photo of your Credit/Debit Card with your name and the last four digits. You should not use any software to edit the photos, if there is any information you don’t want us to see you can cover it with your thumb or a piece of paper. We already have your name and address from PayPal and we need to confirm it with another source. 1. Upload your verification photos (ID + Bill or ID + CC) to our secure Document Verification Tool (http://www.mmogah.com/account/profile/documents ) or send your proofs to [email protected] 2. When you upload your verification documents you need to login with your MmoGah.com account first, so if you have not registered ever, you should sign-up with the same email used when placing your order. This verification process is required one time for large orders or suspicous payments according to MmoGah.com policy. We only need to confirm your identity once and we will deliver your future orders as soon as possible. Our policy protects both buyers and sellers due to increased cases of hacked/stolen credit cards and PayPal accounts. If you have any questions or unable to complete the above instructions you can visit this page for further information: https://www.mmogah.com/verification-for-orders
[10:47:59] Kyle: : Haha no
[10:48:02] Kyle: : Refund me
[10:48:14] Angelica: : sorry for this
[10:48:21] Kyle: : That’s too much work for a $10 purchase. I’ll take my business somewhere else.
[10:48:31] Kyle: : I’m gonna make a PayPal dispute in a second here.
[10:48:36] Angelica: : hmm, okay
[10:49:47] Kyle: : And then guess what?
[10:50:02] Angelica: : we will refund your money
[10:50:16] Kyle: : Right now or I will dispute through PayPal
[10:50:26] Kyle: : And call my credit card company
[10:50:27] Angelica: : 5 mins
[10:50:50] Kyle: : Cool I started my 5 minutes timer
[10:51:17] Angelica: : Refund Complete
The transcript will be sent to "[email protected]" after the chat ends.
[10:52:39] Angelica: : you can use g2a passion or bitcoins to pay
[10:53:06] Kyle: : No I can take my money somewhere else though.
[10:53:15] Kyle: : I haven’t received my refund yet like you claimed.
[10:53:48] Angelica: : you can ask your paypal
[10:54:04] Angelica: : on my side we refunded your money
[10:54:34] Kyle: : I’m just gonna call my credit card company, it’s faster. Then I’m gonna look into getting your PayPal froze because you guys are horrible at scamming.
[10:54:51] Kyle: : Also posting a thread on forum sites. Get your business straight.
[10:55:11] Angelica: : sorry for this.
[10:56:05] Kyle: : It was only $10, coulda been a lot worse. Definitely not worth a frozen PayPal I’ll tell ya that :)
The visitor has left the chat.
The chat is ended. (01:56:42)

ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e

Greens420

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
3   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
tl;dr- Scammers, and probably preforming identity theft. Asks for information such as utility bills with your name and address on them, a picture of the front of your credit card with the security code, etc.

Let me preface this by saying I've been buying currency for online games since 2006, and am well aware of the etiquette it comes with.
Sometimes websites will require an id scan/phone call/etc. to confirm your identity and to make sure you aren't using a stolen card/paypal account. I'm well aware of this.

These people are deceitful, scammers and almost indefinitely using their website as a front for identity theft crimes.

I went in to their live chat and asked if they had some kind of verification service after ordering, and they said no.
I ordered $10 worth of gold, 15 minutes later I entered thier live chat. Here is the transcript.

What you can get in my country with the info they requested:
A birth certificate
Driver's License/ID
Social Security Card

-----------------------------------------
Transcript:
(I was admittedly unprofessional, and I don't regret that. If a stranger in a foreign country asked you for that kind of personal info, you'd be upset too!)
Start Time:12/02/2018 01:41:46
End Time:12/02/2018 01:56:42

Transcripts: If you do not want to wait, please click here to leave us a message.
[10:41:46]Angelica: : Hi, Kyle, thank you for contacting us. My name is Angelica. How can I assist you today?
[10:42:22]Kyle: : Hi. I ordered GP on Osrs about 15 minutes ago and it still hasn’t came. Order number is 1812020123470687
[10:42:52]Angelica: : 1 sec
[10:43:14]Kyle: : Okay
[10:45:06]Angelica: : Hi, An order you placed on MmoGah.com requires additional verification. we received your order but we require identity verification. Please be sure to follow all instructions below in order for us to process your order quickly. Please upload photos of your ID Card ,you should hold your ID next to your face and take a selfie,together with a paper, you need to write the date(year, month and exact date) and MMOGAH on the paper. And take another photo of a Bill (such as Phone, Water, Electricity Bills). In place of a bill you can also take a photo of your Credit/Debit Card with your name and the last four digits. You should not use any software to edit the photos, if there is any information you don’t want us to see you can cover it with your thumb or a piece of paper. We already have your name and address from PayPal and we need to confirm it with another source. 1. Upload your verification photos (ID + Bill or ID + CC) to our secure Document Verification Tool (http://www.mmogah.com/account/profile/documents ) or send your proofs to [email protected] 2. When you upload your verification documents you need to login with your MmoGah.com account first, so if you have not registered ever, you should sign-up with the same email used when placing your order. This verification process is required one time for large orders or suspicous payments according to MmoGah.com policy. We only need to confirm your identity once and we will deliver your future orders as soon as possible. Our policy protects both buyers and sellers due to increased cases of hacked/stolen credit cards and PayPal accounts. If you have any questions or unable to complete the above instructions you can visit this page for further information: https://www.mmogah.com/verification-for-orders
[10:47:59]Kyle: : Haha no
[10:48:02]Kyle: : Refund me
[10:48:14]Angelica: : sorry for this
[10:48:21]Kyle: : That’s too much work for a $10 purchase. I’ll take my business somewhere else.
[10:48:31]Kyle: : I’m gonna make a PayPal dispute in a second here.
[10:48:36]Angelica: : hmm, okay
[10:49:47]Kyle: : And then guess what?
[10:50:02]Angelica: : we will refund your money
[10:50:16]Kyle: : Right now or I will dispute through PayPal
[10:50:26]Kyle: : And call my credit card company
[10:50:27]Angelica: : 5 mins
[10:50:50]Kyle: : Cool I started my 5 minutes timer
[10:51:17]Angelica: : Refund CompleteThe transcript will be sent to "[email protected]" after the chat ends.
[10:52:39]Angelica: : you can use g2a passion or bitcoins to pay
[10:53:06]Kyle: : No I can take my money somewhere else though.[10:53:15]Kyle: : I haven’t received my refund yet like you claimed.
[10:53:48]Angelica: : you can ask your paypal
[10:54:04]Angelica: : on my side we refunded your money
[10:54:34]Kyle: : I’m just gonna call my credit card company, it’s faster. Then I’m gonna look into getting your PayPal froze because you guys are horrible at scamming.
[10:54:51]Kyle: : Also posting a thread on forum sites. Get your business straight.
[10:55:11]Angelica: : sorry for this.
Agent Angelica has sent a file: e1266894d1f84c0e94dfce14bf9f7b44.png ----(It wouldn't let me view whatever image she sent here. I think it was just a blank .png)
[10:56:05]Kyle: : It was only $10, coulda been a lot worse. Definitely not worth a frozen PayPal I’ll tell ya that :)The visitor has left the chat.The chat is ended.
(01:56:42)

mmogah transcript.jpg

Stay away from this scum.

ip hash: f591d57eb568e68c37a819

happysnow

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
409   5   3
Rating
98.7%
Country
China
tl;dr- Scammers, and probably preforming identity theft. Asks for information such as utility bills with your name and address on them, a picture of the front of your credit card with the security code, etc.

Let me preface this by saying I've been buying currency for online games since 2006, and am well aware of the etiquette it comes with.
Sometimes websites will require an id scan/phone call/etc. to confirm your identity and to make sure you aren't using a stolen card/paypal account. I'm well aware of this.

These people are deceitful, scammers and almost indefinitely using their website as a front for identity theft crimes.

I went in to their live chat and asked if they had some kind of verification service after ordering, and they said no.
I ordered $10 worth of gold, 15 minutes later I entered thier live chat. Here is the transcript.

What you can get in my country with the info they requested:
A birth certificate
Driver's License/ID
Social Security Card

-----------------------------------------
Transcript:
(I was admittedly unprofessional, and I don't regret that. If a stranger in a foreign country asked you for that kind of personal info, you'd be upset too!)

View attachment 15690

Stay away from this scum.
Hello K,

Firstly, you wrote that we told you we did not need the verification before you placed the order, we checked all chats, we never told you about that, you must have misremembered or you are just lying here to smear us.
Secondly, we ask for the verification just for protecting our money, absolutely not to steal customers' info or money. We had already told you that you can cover the sensitive information on the proofs, not like you said "the security code,etc.", you are jabberign here.
Finally, let us tell you why we ask personal proofs from you with a only $10 order. RS has a higher percentage of dispute than other games and all of your info. seems bad after being checked from our security system, which means, there is a big chance that you will charge back the money after we have delivered it to you, so we must ask you the personal proofs with you even if it is a $0.1 order.
We will verify customers with personal proofs everyday, we will refund the full money if the customer would not like to send the proofs and suggest them to use Bitcoin or Payssion, which we don't need the personal proofs, none of them ever left bad review because of that, you are the first one, so stay away from us, neuropathic patientis are not welcomed to our site.

Last edited:
ip hash: ea9ad284c8e967d01691a5

happysnow

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
409   5   3
Rating
98.7%
Country
China
Horrible, deceitful people. Avoid at all costs! Looking for identity theft victims!

The identity requests were absolutely appalling to say the least.
I've been buying currency for online games since 2006, so I'm well aware that sometimes places will require an ID scan/a quick phone call/etc. but this was completely ridiculous.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Transcript:
If you do not want to wait, please click here to leave us a message.
[10:41:46] Angelica: : Hi, Kyle, thank you for contacting us. My name is Angelica. How can I assist you today?
[10:42:22] Kyle: : Hi. I ordered GP on Osrs about 15 minutes ago and it still hasn’t came. Order number is 1812020123470687
[10:42:52] Angelica: : 1 sec
[10:43:14] Kyle: : Okay
[10:45:06] Angelica: : Hi, An order you placed on MmoGah.com requires additional verification. we received your order but we require identity verification. Please be sure to follow all instructions below in order for us to process your order quickly. Please upload photos of your ID Card ,you should hold your ID next to your face and take a selfie,together with a paper, you need to write the date(year, month and exact date) and MMOGAH on the paper. And take another photo of a Bill (such as Phone, Water, Electricity Bills). In place of a bill you can also take a photo of your Credit/Debit Card with your name and the last four digits. You should not use any software to edit the photos, if there is any information you don’t want us to see you can cover it with your thumb or a piece of paper. We already have your name and address from PayPal and we need to confirm it with another source. 1. Upload your verification photos (ID + Bill or ID + CC) to our secure Document Verification Tool (http://www.mmogah.com/account/profile/documents ) or send your proofs to [email protected] 2. When you upload your verification documents you need to login with your MmoGah.com account first, so if you have not registered ever, you should sign-up with the same email used when placing your order. This verification process is required one time for large orders or suspicous payments according to MmoGah.com policy. We only need to confirm your identity once and we will deliver your future orders as soon as possible. Our policy protects both buyers and sellers due to increased cases of hacked/stolen credit cards and PayPal accounts. If you have any questions or unable to complete the above instructions you can visit this page for further information: https://www.mmogah.com/verification-for-orders
[10:47:59] Kyle: : Haha no
[10:48:02] Kyle: : Refund me
[10:48:14] Angelica: : sorry for this
[10:48:21] Kyle: : That’s too much work for a $10 purchase. I’ll take my business somewhere else.
[10:48:31] Kyle: : I’m gonna make a PayPal dispute in a second here.
[10:48:36] Angelica: : hmm, okay
[10:49:47] Kyle: : And then guess what?
[10:50:02] Angelica: : we will refund your money
[10:50:16] Kyle: : Right now or I will dispute through PayPal
[10:50:26] Kyle: : And call my credit card company
[10:50:27] Angelica: : 5 mins
[10:50:50] Kyle: : Cool I started my 5 minutes timer
[10:51:17] Angelica: : Refund Complete
The transcript will be sent to "[email protected]" after the chat ends.
[10:52:39] Angelica: : you can use g2a passion or bitcoins to pay
[10:53:06] Kyle: : No I can take my money somewhere else though.
[10:53:15] Kyle: : I haven’t received my refund yet like you claimed.
[10:53:48] Angelica: : you can ask your paypal
[10:54:04] Angelica: : on my side we refunded your money
[10:54:34] Kyle: : I’m just gonna call my credit card company, it’s faster. Then I’m gonna look into getting your PayPal froze because you guys are horrible at scamming.
[10:54:51] Kyle: : Also posting a thread on forum sites. Get your business straight.
[10:55:11] Angelica: : sorry for this.
[10:56:05] Kyle: : It was only $10, coulda been a lot worse. Definitely not worth a frozen PayPal I’ll tell ya that :)
The visitor has left the chat.
The chat is ended. (01:56:42)
Hello K,

Firstly, you wrote that we told you we did not need the verification before you placed the order, we checked all chats, we never told you about that, you must have misremembered or you are just lying here to smear us.
Secondly, we ask for the verification just for protecting our money, absolutely not to steal customers' info or money. We had already told you that you can cover the sensitive information on the proofs, not like you said "the security code,etc.", you are jabberign here.
Finally, let us tell you why we ask personal proofs from you with a only $10 order. RS has a higher percentage of dispute than other games and all of your info. seems bad after being checked from our security system, which means, there is a big chance that you will charge back the money after we have delivered it to you, so we must ask you the personal proofs with you even if it is a $0.1 order.
We will verify customers with personal proofs everyday, we will refund the full money if the customer would not like to send the proofs and suggest them to use Bitcoin or Payssion, which we don't need the personal proofs, none of them ever left bad review because of that, you are the first one, so stay away from us, neuropathic patientis are not welcomed to our site.

Last edited:
ip hash: ea9ad284c8e967d01691a5

Greens420

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
3   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
"you are just lying here to smear us."
"you are jabberign here."
"none of them ever left bad review because of that, you are the first one, so stay away from us, neuropathic patientis are not welcomed to our site."
So yeah, again, just avoid these unprofessional engrish-speaking scammers. Ha :LOL:
Also, a quick look at their EpicNPC feedback looks like a bunch of them are fake. Just like their botted reviews on https://www.trustpilot.com/review/mmogah.com

ip hash: f591d57eb568e68c37a819