• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Original owner recalled acct I sold, getting us both in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

tvxcute

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Pinecrapple
Original transaction https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/league-of-legends-gold-1-level-287-453-skins-account.1935791/

Transaction between me and the person I sold it to https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/lv-287-453-skins-400.1963629/

Screenshots attached show the accusation I got + the original transaction + my paypal receipt.

All transactions (both original owner to me and me to the person I sold it to) were done on EpicNPC/TG, not offsite

Now I'm being forced to pay 300 dollars or be banned, as well as I assume the person who bought it from me and re-sold it as well, all because this one guy decided to call back his account. This just really ****ing sucks.

I don't believe the person who msged me (Oxylus2) is lying or wrong in the sense that I do believe him when he says the account was recalled. But I'm not the one who recalled it so it feels unfair to me that I would be either banned or be the only one having to pay a fine because of it. I believe the actual original owner should say something and refund ME as well then.

Attachments

• Screenshot_26.png
    Screenshot_26.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_27.png
    Screenshot_27.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_28.png
    Screenshot_28.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_29.png
    Screenshot_29.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 0

DOPEBOOST

MIDDLEMAN BOOSTING
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Global Moderator
Country
Venezuela
ip hash: 78410fda54eeb65920a269

tvxcute

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
they were last seen august 30, what happens if they don't log on and don't respond to me? Am I just SOL and now I'm the only one being punished? why am I the only one with a warning when two other sellers are involved here too?

ip hash: 81788bbcdc6bc5e706df37

Oxylus2

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I'm responsible as well I will give lucky his 200 back first If I need to. I lost on the deal already couldn't sell the account because of this problem and finally, It happen. I'm sure you can add lucky charms from the forums In If needed.

ip hash: 9b3395fdf0604db82c7d43

Lucky_Charms

*Moderator* *Trusted* *Verified*
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Well I brought this issue up to Oxylus2 as I purchased https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/lv-287-463-skins-200.1994494/#post-7789746 from them.

The information that was given to me was not correct information, which goes back to the person Oxylus2 bought it from and so on.

I noticed the other day my password was changed on the account, thankfully I was still logged into the account online through Riot and was able to switch the email address when I couldn't log in.

However today I I try to log in and well I got kicked out to login information which does not work. I tried to recovery the account VIA email and my email as attached to this is not linked no more to any League account.

1631320751488.png

So all information was wrong that was given to myself and oxylus2 for recovery purposes. I am seeking my $200 back from the account paid to Oxylus2. Now whatever situation between Oxylus2 and the person he bought it from that is against them

ip hash: 1dce27a41222633e2ebc7a

Oxylus2

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Here Is the price I paid for the account.

Attachments

• EpicNPC League Account.PNG
    EpicNPC League Account.PNG
    25.1 KB · Views: 0

tvxcute

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
1631321846427.png

what happens if the original owner doesn't respond? also I don't understand what you mean by information, like the email and pw? obviously that got changed when I sold the acct so idk what it is now

Last edited:

Lucky_Charms

*Moderator* *Trusted* *Verified*
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Recovery information should of been given to you upon getting the account, hence you should of had the Username, Password, Name of person who started the account address that was used on the account birth-date of the person who made the account.

Also payment method that was used to purchase things on the account is all things that normally you would get from the person you purchase stuff from.

However I was told by Oxylus2 that he was not given most this information as I asked for it when the account was recalled changed or whatever from someone down the line. Just like Oxylus2 is responsible to help recover the account and if he can't then a refund is in order.

Only staff can view this content.

Which he realized he can't recover the account as he has stated due to not properly getting the recovery information from you.

However just like the person you purchased the account from is responsible for recovering or refunding you your money that you paid for the account. That is how the complete system goes. This is why you have to make sure to get all information that the account requires and on LoL accounts the Birthdate is the one thing on the Riot Page that is blocked out and the main recovery platform for a account recovery.

@DOPEBOOST @EpicNPC Oxylus2 has refunded my purchase price for the LoL account.

Last edited by a moderator:
ip hash: 1dce27a41222633e2ebc7a

tvxcute

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I don'tknow anything about lol accounts. That's why I used TG. Isn't it the responsibility of the TG to ensure that the account info is properly transferred? What's the point of using TG if the middleman doesn't acquire all of the info required for the trade??

tvxcute

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Thankfully, I was able to scrape up some money to make the refund to Oxylus. I do take responsibility for the fact I did not attain all the recovery info - although I still think the fact that the TG doesn't ask for such things from the seller is ridiculous because why else would I use TG if not for the assurance that the account info is with me...? - anyway since this thread is a dispute between me and Pineapple please do not close it.

also can I please get this warning on my account taken off as it wasn't me who recalled the account and I refunded the buyer.

Only staff can view this content.

Last edited by a moderator:
ip hash: e29518174e6a2780158845

Oxylus2

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
@tvxcute I'll let you know when It clears. It's apart of selling and buying If you do sell more league accounts make sure the birthday Is included btw something I learned as well. @DOPEBOOST @EpicNPC payment pending for the refund of the LoL account.

Status
Not open for further replies.