• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

OMG MUST READ!!

Dralnur

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Great, now that I have your attention, I want to ask you fellas something.
You do know that its against blizzards rules to sell accounts/money/items for real money, right?
And I hope you know that they advise you NOT to trade accounts with other gamers, right?

Well then, why on earth would you moan and ***** about being scammed, if you know its against the rules to sell the ware in the first place?
Blame it on yourselves.

And yes, this is a damn lecture, and you need it.

/Dralnur

Nekcihc

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Re: Scammed omg 60 priest!""2

[ QUOTE ]
Great, now that I have your attention, I want to ask you fellas something.
You do know that its against blizzards rules to sell accounts/money/items for real money, right?
And I hope you know that they advise you NOT to trade accounts with other gamers, right?

Well then, why on earth would you moan and ***** about being scammed, if you know its against the rules to sell the ware in the first place?
Blame it on yourselves.

And yes, this is a damn lecture, and you need it.

/Dralnur

[/ QUOTE ]
QUOTED FOR [censored] TRUTH

defender

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

Because all the women grew up and got jobs, we need people like these around to fill in the void left by the women who cant sit around and ***** anymore. its all about the balance of earth, good and evil, all that good [censored]... dont triffle son. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

i have a feeling im about to get flamed/banned for my sexist rants.. dont be mad ladies, i love you, just love you more when youre quiet /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Dralnur

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

[ QUOTE ]
Because all the women grew up and got jobs, we need people like these around to fill in the void left by the women who cant sit around and ***** anymore. its all about the balance of earth, good and evil, all that good [censored]... dont triffle son. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

i have a feeling im about to get flamed/banned for my sexist rants.. dont be mad ladies, i love you, just love you more when youre quiet /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, right...
That really makes no sense whatsoever.
Just read my neat little post, and try again.