• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

OLLY'S SCAMMER FOUND!!! by me

drew302

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
HIS AIM SCREENAME IS "XTheNumberOneGuy"...olly's priest was undead and on nathrezim....this guy was trading Olly's Priest!!! Here is the conversation:

STLCARD1NALS: im interested in a priest tho
XTheNumberOneGuy: started with a 37 hunter, traded for 55 rogue, then for a 60 hunter, then for a 60 rogue, then for 2 bad accnts, then for 2 better accnts, then ended up with 2 great accnts
STLCARD1NALS: race/server on priest?
XTheNumberOneGuy: nathrezim, undead
STLCARD1NALS: niceeee...i like undead im interested in him
STLCARD1NALS: funny...my friend...60 ud priest on nathrezim...just got scammed
XTheNumberOneGuy: well you cant see ingame cuz you dont have an acc
XTheNumberOneGuy: funny, cuz i didnt scam
STLCARD1NALS: lol i guess its just a coincidence
XTheNumberOneGuy: whats his ingame name?
STLCARD1NALS: Zonte
XTheNumberOneGuy: o
XTheNumberOneGuy: that sucks
STLCARD1NALS: wats the priests name?
STLCARD1NALS: ????
--5 Minutes Later--
XTheNumberOneGuy: Flipper
STLCARD1NALS: yeah im def interested...have friends on nathzerim
STLCARD1NALS: sry for callin u a scammer
STLCARD1NALS: but yeah...can i see in-game?
STLCARD1NALS: ...
STLCARD1NALS: where u go

as u can see...once he found out...he kinda left...help the effort to recover Olly's character!

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ok, OK, I admit it, I admit it, my friend has the priest. Hes over at my house right now. Im not going to release his sn for obvious reasons. But I also have the info to the priest, but its my friends. I AM NOT THE ORG SCAMMER OF THE ACC, Zonie Dog Deluxe is. I have no idea how my friend got if because he wont tell me, he only says he got it legit.( which i realy dont believe but, you never know)

Hethim

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I tried the hardest i possibly could do get a legit trade, but hes just a stupid little kid and refused to do it. Probably the most incompentant, stubborn, childish, and anger inducing person ive ever talked to.

IP ban him if you can, I'm having the priest account frozen, because i know he'll never give it to anyone.

EDIT: 2 negatives? im trying to redeem myself here jeez...im letting olly play my damn rogue for gods sake gimme a break..

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ok, Im done lying this is HONESTLY what happend:

Zonie Dog Deluxe scammed the acc( you all know this).
He claims he friend wanted to play it so he gave acc info to him.
His friend offered to trade me a 60 hunter for my warrior, I accepted.
He scammed me, but he actualy gave me a legit acc. It had the 60 priest on it.
I recalled the warrior and kept the priest( only reason I kept was because he scammed me, he even addmitted to it).
At The time I had no idea it was scammed, a few days later I found out.

But now Zonie Dog Deluxe( the org scammer of the acc). Has frozen the acc, I told him not to, but he didnt listen.

One main reason I did not return the acc right away was the way people made me feel. They accused me of being a scammer, doing all of this stuff, it made me feel pretty crappy( example: People thretening me with my IP address and what not) And once somone actualy treaded me nicely I would give it back...But guess what? NO ONE DID!

this is all true from what Zonie Dog Deluxe has told me. But he has lied to me quite a bit in the past few days, so I realy am not sure.

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
So the bottom line is.
You Got scammed and Got a account that was scammed. You recalled the guy whom scamed you. And kept the scammed account (priest). Tell me in which way or Any way. That still Makes you a scammer.
Doesnt Matter How, Who, When. What matters it was scammed You have the scammed account, and even recalled your account bla bla.
Nice Guy That cuaght ya. On behalf of Shivcraft We Salute you.
Another Scam BUSTED!

eyespy

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Oh boo hoo *sob* /cry. Don't make excuses, and you expect us to believe you when you continue to lie? Please. You can complain about accusations all you want but if your account was scammed, you'd accuse whoever had it at the time because you wouln't know any better. You should have been decent enough to return the account ASAP and apologize for the problems. If people thought you scammed, then it's too bad that had to happen but at least the right person would have had the account back.

8ball05

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I dont see why you wouldnt give the account back to Olly, i mean he isnt the one flaming you on these forums, we are, its not our account, do the right thing if u wanna be nice like you are obviosuly trying to do.

Its got nothing to do with us, just do what you know is right and give the poor guy back his account.
Or you can just gtfo these forums.

eyespy

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
The reason we flame you is because you say you want to do the right thing yet get swayed because of how people here made you feel.

1. It wasn't Olly flaming you.
2. At the time, no one was aware that you didn't scam and thus had no reason not to flame.
3. People flame you now because you're aware you have a scammed account and who the owner is yet still delay giving it back to him.

As said, give it back to him so everyone can move on or get off the forums; kindness shouldn't require consideration.

TrU

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Guess, what I still have the acc, but with rply's like that forget it.

[/ QUOTE ]
please tell me the email on the account. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
I tried the hardest i possibly could do get a legit trade, but hes just a stupid little kid and refused to do it. Probably the most incompentant, stubborn, childish, and anger inducing person ive ever talked to.

IP ban him if you can, I'm having the priest account frozen, because i know he'll never give it to anyone.

EDIT: 2 negatives? im trying to redeem myself here jeez...im letting olly play my damn rogue for gods sake gimme a break..

[/ QUOTE ]

How about they IP ban you?...why you ask????

BECAUSE YOU WERE THE ORG GUY WHO SCAMMED THE ACC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carn1val

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hey xTheNumberOneGuy, I mean xRexBioha...I mean xStrider, I mean xForsaken... nevermind. Dude, I'm sick of seeing your sorry ass on these forums. Leave. You are an oxygen thief and a complete and utter waste of space. You have got an excuse for everything. "Oh but I want to be legit... I'll never do it again..." blah, blah bullshit. Bro, you're a loser, a thief and you will never change. Go away. Fast and far.

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hey buddy, learn your facts before you post acting like your smart, what a [censored] dumbass...None of those are mine, wow.

AND IM NOT EVEN THE ONE WHO SCAMMED THE ACC, LMAO....stupid geekz

Dcomo

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
your like this taku guy on here..that guy is such a [censored] you wouldnt belive it...yah i found out he scammed my friend's FFXI acc and playing it and pretending to be her. then we found out he was posting on the server forums and we expose him..he said he was "nice" and [censored] but the acc dont belong to him he wouldnt give it back for like 2 months..and when he did he stripped the whole account down. your just like this [censored] your so nice why dont you return the account that dont belong to you

hinigashi

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
dudes, XTheNumberOneGuy is enjoying this, he likes the attention he dosent get at home, poor bugger, if he said he "wosent the scammer", he would of givin it back by now, but he is still playing hard to get - man just go get a more simple life before you screw youself even more...

Carn1val

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Okay this is my last post on this thread because, and Hini put it well, it's givin' shmuck here his 5 minutes of fame. Anywho, onto my post.

HEY ADMIN!! Why hasn't this guy been banned? In fact, why haven't any of the purported scammers been banned recently? Has this site been abandoned? It has all the earmarks of it. Any sort of response would be fantastic! This man has admitted to scamming this and other accounts. WTFO?

Love,
Phieux

Godfather

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
We no longer ban. We rely 100% on the feedback system. So the person that was scammed should leave feedback against the person that they traded with.

I am moving this thread to the scammers forum as that is where it belongs. anyone doing a search of this guys name will come up with this thread. Unfortunately the feedback system does not account for 3rd party dumb-asses.